To all the ARGUS participants.....

big_h

Oct 24, 2001
May all of you have a wonderfull race and safe race and the opposite to showbizz ....... do NOT break a leg!!!!!!

We will be leaving on Thursday and return on Monday.

Drive safely and enjoy!!!!

Keep those wheels spinning!!!

Big H

Originally posted by big_h
May all of you have a wonderfull race and safe race and the opposite to showbizz ....... do NOT break a leg!!!!!!

We will be leaving on Thursday and return on Monday.

Drive safely and enjoy!!!!

Keep those wheels spinning!!!

Big H

Tx Big H, and ditto.
Leaving Wednesday evening and also comming back on Monday.
To all of you driving down remember to take it easy on the road, and let rip when you start on Sunday!!! :cool:

Originally posted by Martinp
....and don't forget to remember to have fun!!

....and don't forget to post some pic's if your'e going to take some..

Good luck to you all

Well guess what!!!
I picked up a stomach bug, was ch..ing my guts out yesterday and feel nauseas the whole time. :eek:
Didn't go riding this morning, too scared to stain my pants. :D
I hope it will work itself out by Sunday, but is open for any suggestions or help. Got an appointment with a "sangoma" (witchdoctor) this afternoon. :D

BigH I'll see you on the road. Leavin early Thursday morning and driving back monday. Look out for a speeding white corolla closely follewed by a Cannondale and a mountain bike (on top of a Venter)

Originally posted by Lazy legs
Well guess what!!!
I picked up a stomach bug, was ch..ing my guts out yesterday and feel nauseas the whole time. :eek:
Didn't go riding this morning, too scared to stain my pants. :D
I hope it will work itself out by Sunday, but is open for any suggestions or help. Got an appointment with a "sangoma" (witchdoctor) this afternoon. :D

Hi Lazy Legs,

Sorry to hear about health, go for an immodium shot...alternatively, if you're like me (sh@$ scared of needles), go to your pharmacy and ask for kemodene/chemodene (can't remember how it is spelled). 10 drops in glass of water and you will feed great after 1/2 hour.

PS: It will also make you very tired (think it has something to do with the Chloroform in it).:D but trust me, it works.

Hope you get well in time.

Originally posted by ouzo
BigH I'll see you on the road. Leavin early Thursday morning and driving back monday. Look out for a speeding white corolla closely follewed by a Cannondale and a mountain bike (on top of a Venter)

and if you see a white BMW, also dragging a Venter, with NO bikes visible, wave and smile.

We are leaving the East Rand 4 a.m. Thurs, just in time to get stuck at all the roadworks along the N1

Leaving Springs @ about 3am, driving a gray Isuzu Frontier diesel, so all of you will be passing us. :D will have a venter and 2 Treks on top trailing us.
BTW stomach much better, hopefully I'll be ok by Sunday.

Originally posted by Lazy legs
Leaving Springs @ about 3am, driving a gray Isuzu Frontier diesel, so all of you will be passing us. :D will have a venter and 2 Treks on top trailing us.
BTW stomach much better, hopefully I'll be ok by Sunday.

wtf is a venter? :rolleyes:

elite%20small.jpg