To ecce

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Sunwindrainman, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Although you lowered the quality of this message board with your posts, many of your messages are
    quite creative and funny. Why don't you put your talent to good use? If you are interested in
    writing some humorous stories for a multisport media group send me an email.

    Tags:

  2. Sure thing, mate. Just don't tell anyone who I am. I had to create many identities to keep the group
    hopping. Some would say - hopping mad. That's alright because there's plenty of ego in the triworld
    that needs to be busted up.

    What media group do you represent? What kind of writing do you need?

    Cheers,

    John

    [email protected] (Sunwindrainman) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Although you lowered the quality of this message board with your posts, many of your messages are
    > quite creative and funny. Why don't you put your talent to good use? If you are interested in
    > writing some humorous stories for a multisport media group send me an email.

  3. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    I agree. Why doesn't ecce perfect his Howard Stern craft for that kind of media? He could make money
    at it, if only he would learn to write. Just "masturbating" on the RST newsgroup can't be that
    fulfilling.

    "Sunwindrainman" <s[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Although you lowered the quality of this message board with your posts,
    many of
    > your messages are quite creative and funny. Why don't you put your talent
    > good use? If you are interested in writing some humorous stories for a multisport media group send
    > me an email.

  4. Brother Tom,

    I am surprised at your hard language. Is something up with you? It would appear that something has
    risen. Like pizza dough, working it with your hands can make things rise.

    Do we have other stiff members in this group? Not to worry, Fr. Guido knows what to do with
    stiff members.

    Fr. Guido

    news:<[email protected]>...