To follow> specialized crosstrail&dealer review

Mike.S

Nov 5, 2016
to follow> specialized crosstrail review and specialized dealer review
specialized crosstrail jammed and locked up- specialized dealer issue
specialized crosstrail review and specialized dealer review

At WWW online, specialized/safety states; If you ever have any questions or concerns about your Specialized bicycle- please contact your Specialized Retailer or call Specialized at .
Specialized Bicycle Components/Customer service
contact specialized bicycle by phone

Re: My wife's specialized crosstrail>
I took time today to call specialized on the telephone with regard to a specialized crosstrail safety concern. I was told the director of global customer service at specialized did not have a desk and a phone that day. I spoke with the highest level customer support supervisor I could reach and left a message with my return contact information and my safety concerns. I was assured that I would receive a call back from the director of global customer service for specialized. No return call came after a week from the director of global customer service at specialized. No return call ever came from the director of global customer service at specialized.
>Elapsed time for this call group over 2.5 hours:

>I called specialized back the next week in California>
>Operator sent my call to a non-descript voice message>
>I called right back, operator sent my call to another non person voice message>
>I called right back and received advice from the operator that she had received from the department that would not answer my call>
>then the operator hung up on me while I was still speaking requesting information>
>I called the same phone number right back, and was required to let it ring for 12 minutes before the same operator answered again>
>Same specialized operator answered, then put me directly on hold for another thirty three minutes and then just hung up on me again.

>This call group took over one hour elapsed time>

I called specialized back the next week>
Elapsed time for this call group was over 2.5 hours to talk to customer service. I was informed that the top level customer support supervisor I spoke with just a week before no longer worked for specialized.
My contact info was again taken by a High level support person and I was again assured that I would be called back.

To date I have not received a single return phone call from specialized with regard to the specialized crosstrail safety concern>
specialized crosstrail safety concern.jpg

Reactions: jabelali
¿ huh ?

So, exactly WHAT is your "safety concern?"

What I see is an over-shift because the front derailleur apparently wasn't adjusted properly by the dealer from whom you bought the bike.
You EITHER need to take the bike back to the dealer and have him adjust the front derailleur's stops OR learn how to DIY (check www.parktool.com and/or YouTube).