To Guido or whatever your name

Swanger

Guest
Alright Guid, I'll do the confessional thing. But only over at rec.bicycles.racing . I'll
be waiting.

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Rick S.

Okay, my son. We'll only share our privates in private. We'll only share in the group if
something pops up.

Fr. Guido

"Swanger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Alright Guid, I'll do the confessional thing. But only over at rec.bicycles.racing . I'll be
> waiting.
>
> Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
>
> Rick S.

Yeah, I was running circles around you until you turned the tables on
me. "come to my confessional" that's right up there with "you got a nice mouth" Now I think I'll
just shut the hell up. But if you have to continue this, I'll only do it in rec.bicycles.racing
. Those guys don't mess around. If you think you like RST then you would love rec.bicycle.racing .
However, I'm not sure you'd stay there very long. You see bicycling is THE toughest sport and
along with it comes the biggest and badest homophobic egos you've ever encountered in your dark
closet. rec.bicycles.racing . They'll jump all over you,,,,you'll either love it or cry yourself
to sleep. GO FOR IT.

Rick S.

news:[email protected]...