To Kim (and, are all new posters met in this way?)

tobyjones

Guest
From: "Kim" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: to Jan

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312212113.06571.00001368@mb-
> m05.aol.com...
> > >Subject: Re: to Jan From: "Kim" [email protected] Date:
> > >3/12/2004 1:15 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <MsqdnWJrE6ZR4szdRVn-
> > >[email protected]>
> > >

> > ><Rich.@.> wrote in message
> >
> > *Sure glad Kim doesn't wish to get involved in any
> > personal conflicts between the posters here. She's
> > simply looking for answers.*
> >
> > Jan
> ======================
> YOU dragged me into the controversy going on here. Then
> you judged me and bore false witness against me. How kind
> of you. How Christian of you.
>
> Kim

Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this, as to
me you seem more typical of those who look into alt
therapies, and practice them, than do the inquisitorial
welcoming committee that you have been met with. I don't
know if this happens to all mha newbies, but this seems
quite extreme. In the short time you've been here (you
arrived after I did, so it can't be more than a couple of
weeks or so) you seem to have been required to reveal waaay
too much info for a mere discussion group, and to be being
subjected to much pressure to post only to certain people,
or to not post to certain other posters, to make certain
kinds of posts only... I hope you don't cave to the
pressure, I really do. I think that an independent mind is
can be terrifying to some people. And, it is nearly an
extinct species :)

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this, as
> to me you seem more typical of those who look into alt
> therapies, and practice them, than do the inquisitorial
> welcoming committee that you have been met with. I don't
> know if this happens to all mha newbies, but this seems
> quite extreme.

I have, and I do look into them. That is true. Some I
embrace, and some I discard. Some I've (or close friend)
tried and they didn't work - some drugs/medications don't
work either. I try to keep an open mind.

In the short time you've been here (you arrived after I
did, so
> it can't be more than a couple of weeks or so) you seem
> to have been required to reveal waaay too much info for
> a mere discussion group, and to be being subjected to
> much pressure to post only to certain people, or to not
> post to certain other posters, to make certain kinds of
> posts only...

It's very difficult to actually discuss any kind of
meds here. Even the mention of using Iodine for nail
fungus was met with hostility. Iodine and iodine mixed
with mineral/baby oil is a wonderful safe and cheap
alt treatment for several conditions. I can't even
discuss it HERE.

> I hope you don't cave to the pressure, I really do. I
> think that an independent mind is can be terrifying to
> some people. And, it is nearly an extinct species :)

This is true.

Kim

>Subject: To Kim (and, are all new posters met in this way?)
>From: [email protected]
>Date: 3/12/2004 8:52 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>From: "Kim" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
>misc.health.alternative Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 2:23
>PM Subject: Re: to Jan
>
>> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312212113.06571.00001368@mb-
>> m05.aol.com...

>> > *Sure glad Kim doesn't wish to get involved in any
>> > personal conflicts between the posters here. She's
>> > simply looking for answers.*
>> >
>> > Jan
>> ======================
>> YOU dragged me into the controversy going on here. Then
>> you judged me and bore false witness against me. How kind
>> of you. How Christian of you.
>>
>> Kim
>
>Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this

Oh Good Grief. She is such a liar, no one dragged her into
the personal garbage, she replied to Rich's posts and
believed him.

>as to me you seem more typical of those who look into alt
>therapies, and practice them, than do the inquisitorial
>welcoming committee that you have been met with

Umm, she brought it all on herserlf. She has made claims
that she can't prove.

> I don't know if this happens to all mha newbies, but this
> seems quite extreme.

>n the short time you've been here (you arrived after I did,
>so it can't be more than a couple of weeks or so) you seem
>to have been required to reveal waaay too much info for a
>mere discussion group, and to be being subjected to much
>pressure to post only to certain people, or to not post to
>certain other posters, to make certain kinds of posts
>only... I hope you don't cave to the pressure, I really do.
>I think that an independent mind is can be terrifying to
>some people. And, it is nearly an extinct species :)

Terrifying??

Wow, man get a grip.

Jan

On 13 Mar 2004 07:09:45 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: To Kim (and, are all new posters met in this
>>way?) From: [email protected]

>>Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this
>
>Oh Good Grief. She is such a liar, no one dragged her into
>the personal garbage, she replied to Rich's posts and
>believed him.

I think it is clear why Kim is being subjected to this. Jan
could not have made it more clear: "She replied to Rich's
posts and believed him". As Eric said, nothing gets Jan more
steamed than someone responding to me in a positive way. It
is amusing to see how bent out of shape she gets when this
happens and how hard she tries to undermine it.

Jan cannot deal with the fact that I completely exposed her
bogus mercury poisoning from amalgams story. I proved that
she deliberately lied about her amalgam history in order to
convince others that she really had mercury poisoning.

Jan Drew cannot reconcile her contradictory statements. That
is why she put me in her kill file. Now she wants everyone
to ignore me and to not believe me because if they do listen
to what I say they will find out that Jan Drew completely
lied about her amalgam history to shill for alternative
dentists. Jan cannot escape from the lies because I proved
them using her OWN WORDS. I quoted her verbatim and her
words are coming back to bite her. As Jan says "the jig is
up". Jan has been completely exposed as a pathologic liar
and shill for alternative dentists, Hulda Clark and
alternative medicine in general.

So Jan will attack anyone who responds to me and agrees with
what I say. Jan is a sick and angry woman. She is a bigoted
stalker who posts the names of people she thinks are Jews
and then attacks Jews as being liars with lying coming
second nature to them. She tries to deny being anti-semitic
but the proof of this accusation is her own words.

Jan Drew must not be ignored. She must be confronted about
her anti-amalgam lies and her bigotry. Not confronting her
is tantamount to accepting her lies and intolerance.
Ignoring her is exactly what she wants from skeptics and
from those who disagree with her. Her tactics are to silence
her opponents. She will do it with whatever means she can.

I am gratified that people like Kim, Kimmer and Toby while
pro-alternative are also anti-suppression of open discussion
even if the discussion involves disagreeing or being
skeptical of an alternative treatment. Perhaps the tide is
turning in this newsgroup and we can marginalize those who
disrupt open communication and discussion in this newsgroup.
Ok, maybe I am getting more optimistic than I should:))

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: "Kim" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
> misc.health.alternative Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004
> 2:23 PM Subject: Re: to Jan
>
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312212113.06571.00001368@mb-
> > m05.aol.com...

> > > *Sure glad Kim doesn't wish to get involved in any
> > > personal conflicts between the posters here. She's
> > > simply looking for answers.*
> > >
> > > Jan
> > ======================
> > YOU dragged me into the controversy going on here. Then
> > you judged me and bore false witness against me. How
> > kind of you. How Christian of you.
> >
> > Kim
>
> Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this, as
> to me you seem more typical of those who look into alt
> therapies, and practice them, than do the inquisitorial
> welcoming committee that you have been met with. I don't
> know if this happens to all mha newbies, but this seems
> quite extreme. In the short time you've been here (you
> arrived after I did, so it can't be more than a couple of
> weeks or so) you seem to have been required to reveal
> waaay too much info for a mere discussion group, and to be
> being subjected to much pressure to post only to certain
> people, or to not post to certain other posters, to make
> certain kinds of posts only... I hope you don't cave to
> the pressure, I really do. I think that an independent
> mind is can be terrifying to some people. And, it is
> nearly an extinct species :)

Your point is well made. What happened is that Kim came here
for information and engaged in discourse with people that
Jan does not like. When Jan saw this, she attempted to bully
Kim into not communicating with these people. When Kim stood
her ground and insisted on her right to speak with who she
pleased, Jan upped the bullying and found a way (not
necessarily factual) of calling Kim a liar and bullying her
even more.

This is the exact tactic of Jan Drew for everyone who dares
not to goose step along her alternative path.

I suggest that yoiu watch out, ash she has turned on anyone
who does not goose step with her.

If I am incorrect in may analysis of what happened, I would
appreciate it if Kim could correct me.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: To Kim (and, are all new posters met in this
> >way?) From: [email protected] Date: 3/12/2004
> >8:52 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> >From: "Kim" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
> >misc.health.alternative Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004
> >2:23 PM Subject: Re: to Jan
> >
> >> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312212113.06571.00001368@mb-
> >> m05.aol.com...

conflicts

> >> ======================
> >> YOU dragged me into the controversy going on here. Then
> >> you judged me and bore false witness against me. How
> >> kind of you. How Christian of you.
> >>
> >> Kim
> >
> >Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this
>
> Oh Good Grief. She is such a liar, no one dragged her into
> the personal garbage, she replied to Rich's posts and
> believed him.

JanDrewCrime #1: Replying to Rich's post.

> >as to me you seem more typical of those who look into alt
> >therapies, and practice them,
than
> >do the inquisitorial welcoming committee that you have
> >been met with
>
> Umm, she brought it all on herserlf. She has made claims
> that she can't
prove.

JanDrew Crime #2: Posting things that Jan does not
understand.

> > I don't know if this happens to all mha newbies, but
> > this seems quite extreme.
>
> >n the short time you've been here (you arrived after I
> >did, so it can't be more than a couple of weeks or so)
> >you seem to have been required to reveal waaay too much
> >info for a mere discussion group, and
> >be being subjected to much pressure to post only to
> >certain people, or to not post to certain other posters,
> >to make certain kinds of posts only... I hope you don't
> >cave to the pressure, I really do. I think that an
> >independent mind is can be terrifying to some people.
> >And, it is nearly an extinct species :)
>
> Terrifying??
>
> Wow, man get a grip.

So sayeth NetTeorrist JanDrew...

Don't be a fool.

Kim changes her nickname at least 3 times per week to bypass
our bozobins (killfilters) I wonder why an honest person
would do that?

I hope this is an honest observation and not just another
garbage poster, trolling, as Kim does. She/he was quite good
at it and stayed out of most bozobins for a few weeks. The
personal insults are usually the first clue for this type of
person. When they are mild and apparently well placed people
let it slide for a long time. Most of us suspect Kim is
another carnation of a really bad previous troll.

Best of luck and welcome.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: "Kim" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
> misc.health.alternative Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004
> 2:23 PM Subject: Re: to Jan
>
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040312212113.06571.00001368@mb-
> > m05.aol.com...

> > > *Sure glad Kim doesn't wish to get involved in any
> > > personal conflicts between the posters here. She's
> > > simply looking for answers.*
> > >
> > > Jan
> > ======================
> > YOU dragged me into the controversy going on here. Then
> > you judged me and bore false witness against me. How
> > kind of you. How Christian of you.
> >
> > Kim
>
> Kim, I don't know why you are being subjected to this, as
> to me you seem more typical of those who look into alt
> therapies, and practice them, than do the inquisitorial
> welcoming committee that you have been met with. I don't
> know if this happens to all mha newbies, but this seems
> quite extreme. In the short time you've been here (you
> arrived after I did, so it can't be more than a couple of
> weeks or so) you seem to have been required to reveal
> waaay too much info for a mere discussion group, and to be
> being subjected to much pressure to post only to certain
> people, or to not post to certain other posters, to make
> certain kinds of posts only... I hope you don't cave to
> the pressure, I really do. I think that an independent
> mind is can be terrifying to some people. And, it is
> nearly an extinct species :)

"Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
[email protected]> wrote in message news:g%F4c.17460> If I
am incorrect in may analysis of what happened, I would
appreciate it if
> Kim could correct me.
================
I would say you're right on the "Mark".... no pun
intended. ;-)
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

On 13 Mar 2004 18:34:36 GMT, [email protected] (DEBBEE1023)
wrote:

>Wow, I've always been impressed for the fact you are
>supposedly in Hawaii but your internet provider is in
>Southern California.......according to Roadrunner, whomever
>is posting from this address is not in Hawaii..what's up
>with this?

>What's up with this?

Stalker.

Aloha,

Rich

>"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance."
>(Jessie Winchester).

The best defense to logic is ignorance

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: To Kim (and, are all new posters met in this
>>way?) From: "Kim" [email protected] Date: 3/13/2004 9:44 AM
>>Pacific Standard Time Message-id: <PridnUKCONHo1c7dRVn-
>>[email protected]>
>>

>>"Mark Probert-March 13, 2004" <Mark Probert03-13-
>>[email protected]> wrote in message news:g%F4c.17460> If
>>I am incorrect in may analysis of what happened, I would
>>appreciate it if
>>> Kim could correct me.
>>================
>>I would say you're right on the "Mark".... no pun
>>intended. ;-)
>>--
>>Kim
>
>>Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any personal
>>conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply looking for
>>answers.
>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Here's a answer for ya.
>
>http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html

Ooooh! There's a link on that page which says "Support" and
when you click on it you get asked to make donations through
PayPal. Bad Ilena! Spammer Ilena!

I am sure that Jan posted the URL in error, as she does not
tolerate people who ask for donations on their web sites.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << From: "Kim" [email protected] >>
>

> Wow, another new identity.
========================
Yes, don't you just LOVE it? I'm so glad you take the time
to check. ;-)
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << >What's up with this?
>
> Stalker. >>
>
> I'm not stalking anyone here....I have a friend who works
> for Roadrunner,
and
> she merely just pointed out, if you were allegedly in
> Hawaii, that your
address
> would be different.....I just want to point out the
> "facts"....so others
are
> not duped into thinking otherwise.
=================
Why would anyone CARE where he's posting from? You seem to
be obsessed with people's ISPs/where they post from.
Obsessions are not healthy.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << Stalker. >>
>

> Prove to us that you are not stalking all of those that
> speak out for alternative medicine in here.
>
> Lead by example.
=================
Perhaps YOU can provide us with proof of his stalking. Post
all the scanned material on a website and provide us the URL
to see for ourselves.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << So sayeth NetTeorrist JanDrew... >>
>

> Interesting. I think Jan and others here are "victims" of
> emotionally
abusive
> posters.

And some think Jan is very abusive to others by calling them
liars if they disagree with or question her beliefs. Some
find her anti-Semitic posts very offensive. Others find her
replies to questions by providing hate posts re' other
posters disgusting. Speaking of beans in thine own
eyes........

==whining BS snipped===
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"GUmmy BLob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Don't be a fool.
>
> Kim changes her nickname at least 3 times per week to
> bypass our bozobins (killfilters) I wonder why an honest
> person would do that?

Instead of whining endlessly try adding the name KIM to your
killfile and you'll never see my posts again. Also try
reading the helpfiles for your email program. Don't use my
e-mail address - use my name.

--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: To Kim (and, are all new posters met in this
> >way?) From: "Kim" [email protected] Date: 3/13/2004 8:28
> >PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >

> >"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> << From: "Kim" [email protected] >>
> >>

> >> Wow, another new identity.
> >========================
> >Yes, don't you just LOVE it? I'm so glad you take the
> >time to check.
;-)

> When are you going to take the time to prove you many
> claims??????

I already told you - check the Clark and Cabot websites
for all the proof you'll ever need. Is your heart rate up
yet? Do you feel your head throb? Your gut twist and
churn.... :)
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
looking for answers.

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040314015228.24913.00001402@mb-
m26.aol.com...

> This has got to be Rich!!!!!!
Yes my paranoid and unbalanced friend. This is Rich posing
as Kim who is posing as Aflie who is really John who is
passing as Henry, but who is in fact Joyce who is also Alice
who is a cabbage plant posing as a carrot with a secret root
shake..... er,... handshake.......