To ratbags

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by tobyjones, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:12 PM
    Subject: Re: to Jan

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan"
    > ><[email protected]> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    > >Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:12 PM Subject: Re: to Jan

    > >[snip]

    > >> L Y I N G
    > >
    > >Then stop.
    > >
    > >For example,
    > >
    > >"I have never snipped to change the meaning. I don't play
    > >nonsense games, rather I am straight forward."
    >
    > Oh, Toby, you are in deep shit now. I hope you're not
    > an atheist

    > going over to the good side of the Force.

    I have not caught up with all the posts, so am not sure what
    has been said where or by who through the day, but I just
    want to say this:

    I think it is a very sad situation that you are here
    representing acahf. When you post without a "Gotta Catcha
    Quack!!!" stupid agenda, you sound like a decent enough
    Aussie larrikan, with a good sense of humour to boot (as in
    this post).

    But when you do your acahf thing and "blast 'em all to
    smithereens", particularly when you get your facts as
    wrong as you did in this case, then ... it's a bit of a
    sorry sight.