To ride or not to ride...that is the question...

Carla A-G

Guest
Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8 inches or so. We are supposed to go nightriding. No fenders
installed yet.

Are we riding?

Answer to come henceforth...

- CA-G maybe we'll just go play hockey instead...

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

| Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8 inches or so. We are supposed to
go
| nightriding. No fenders installed yet.

Careful I got it for asking where to buy fenders! :eek:)

Simon

| Are we riding?
|
| Answer to come henceforth...
|
| - CA-G maybe we'll just go play hockey instead...
|
| Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8 inches or so. We are supposed to
go
> nightriding. No fenders installed yet.
>
> Are we riding?
>
> Answer to come henceforth...
>
> - CA-G maybe we'll just go play hockey instead...
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Hockey is cool. I'd say that with it coming down like that you'd better suit up then.

Dave (GAME ON!)

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> spake thusly on or about Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:22:47 UTC

-> Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8 inches or so. We are supposed to go -> nightriding. No
fenders installed yet. -> -> Are we riding? -> -> Answer to come henceforth... ->

of course you ride. fenders? what for you want fenders?

--
I hurt before the ride so fibro gives me a head start on the rest of the pack. silver lining?
[email protected]

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:22:47 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8 inches or so. We are supposed to go nightriding. No
>fenders installed yet.
>
>Are we riding?
>
>Answer to come henceforth...
>
>- CA-G maybe we'll just go play hockey instead...
>
>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

ride,

:-]

> Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8
> inches or so. We are supposed to go
> nightriding. No fenders installed yet.

We've had 21 inches so far since Thanksgiving day. Most of that has been wind blown and drifted
though, leaving the trails in good shape to ride. I've had the Stinky out twice. WTB Velociraptors
seemed to do well. I had the Rainier out as well on Tuesday. The Mosquitoes don't do to bad in the
snow, as long as it is fresh and mostly untraveled. Riding on trails with the hardtail that had been
used by walkers and xc skiers made for a sore back.

I put on a rear fender for the first time, tired of having a line all the way up my back...

> Snowstorm is in effect. They say about 8 inches or so. We are supposed to
go
> nightriding. No fenders installed yet.
>
> Are we riding?
>
> Answer to come henceforth...
>
> - CA-G maybe we'll just go play hockey instead...
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> | Enough already. Take it to alt.bmx.
> |
> | --
> | a.m-b FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm
> |
> | a.bmx FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/bmx_faq.htm
> |
> i did, they too now know where to buy fenders :eek:)

Did you find that fender? It looks good and functional (lots of rear fenders don't look functional
at all). I have V-brakes in back, so I probably couldn't use it anyway. My Headland Backscratcher
works great, but it doesn't look as cool.

David