Road Cycling · Public discussion

To The Last Euro

Started by B. Lafferty · · Last activity · 5 posts · 373 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
21 September 2004
Last activity
21 September 2004
Original author
B. Lafferty
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
373
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tyler says:
    "I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

    I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good legal advice.
    Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

    --
    Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

  2. B. Lafferty said:

    Tyler says:
    "I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

    I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good legal


    advice.

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

    --
    Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

    He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest is
    dollars.

    RVD

  3. "Rik Van Diesel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    B. Lafferty said:

    Tyler says:
    "I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

    I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good legal


    advice.

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

    --
    Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

    He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest is
    dollars.

    RVD

    Have you considered going to law school?

  4. B. Lafferty said:

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    B. Lafferty said:

    Tyler says:
    "I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."

    I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good


    legal

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    advice.

    Quoted message said:

    Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.

    --
    Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

    He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest


    is

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    dollars.

    RVD

    Have you considered going to law school?

    Yes. I love the law and I have successfully defended myself in several
    bike citations much to the chagrin of the complaining officers.
    Unfortunately I choose to spend my free time after college racing my
    bike, not in law school.

    RVD

  5. "Rik Van Diesel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    B. Lafferty said:

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    B. Lafferty wrote:
    > Tyler says:
    > "I will fight until I don't have a single euro left in my pocket."
    >
    >
    >
    > I hope Haven considers protecting the family assets with good


    legal

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    advice.
    > Maybe she should ring up Armstrong's ex.
    >
    >
    > --
    > Peloton Pigs--Flying Since 1991

    He keeps like a couple of thousand euros in his account. The rest


    is

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    dollars.

    RVD

    Have you considered going to law school?

    Yes. I love the law and I have successfully defended myself in several
    bike citations much to the chagrin of the complaining officers.
    Unfortunately I choose to spend my free time after college racing my
    bike, not in law school.

    RVD

    There's always time. There was a woman in my law school class who was 62
    when she started.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.