To The Moderators...A Recommendation

noonievut

Jul 5, 2004
Can you set up a section for Doping related forums? I find that the Grand Tours section has too many doping related threads and if I wanted to read and discuss doping, I would go there.

There is a doping forum, scroll down on the main page to "Other Stuff" and its under there.Not that its prescence stops *some* people from spewing endless stuff about doping into this particular forum.

Eldrack said:
There is a doping forum, scroll down on the main page to "Other Stuff" and its under there.Not that its prescence stops *some* people from spewing endless stuff about doping into this particular forum.

Thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed before. I guess you can't manage all situations, in particular when we're talking about internet forums.

Eldrack said:

Nor do anti-doping regulations stop *some* riders from injecting endless dope into their veins.

Moderators - you can remove this thread as I wasn't aware there is already a forum for doping, and wouldn't matter anyway :eek: