To the wives of WW

Charlie

Guest
From my meetings: Ladies that do not have a supporting
cast, mostly the husband does not offer support, do not
worry there is always someone that will support. There is
at least 50% of my group that has this problem and the
husband does not support them when needed. Even if you
hubby will not admit it or help, he is really glad you are
doing it. Think of it as one pound taken off is another
year in a loving marriage. I tell them this all the time
and try to help them.

Charlie

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:47:51 -0500, "Charlie" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>From my meetings: Ladies that do not have a supporting
>cast, mostly the husband does not offer support, do not
>worry there is always someone that will support. There is
>at least 50% of my group that has this problem and the
>husband does not support them when needed. Even if you
>hubby will not admit it or help, he is really glad you are
>doing it. Think of it as one pound taken off is another
>year in a loving marriage. I tell them this all the time
>and try to help them.

I'm lucky to have a very supporting wife. She makes me all
the zero point soup and helps me make good choices.

--
Richard Since 1938
250/240/177

I agree with you 100%. If my husband did not support me and
was willing to make the low cal meals (he cooks dinners)
then I would be in trouble. I have even "trained" him to
weigh and measure my food.

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> From my meetings: Ladies that do not have a supporting
> cast, mostly the husband does not
offer
> support, do not worry there is always someone that will
> support. There is at least 50% of my group that has this
> problem and the husband does not support them when needed.
> Even if you hubby will not admit it or help, he is really
> glad you are doing it. Think of it as one pound taken off
> is another year in a loving marriage. I tell them this all
> the time and try
> help them.
>
> Charlie

Nice post Charlie. I do have to say that probably 99% of the
time my hub was very supportive, I was lucky. But there were
(and still are) those occassions that I swear he is trying
to kill me. <G> Takes his mom grocery shopping on the
weekend and comes into the house with all kinds of goodies
for me. *look hon, I bought you this wonderful chocolate
cake you like ... a dozen hug gourmet cookies you loved ...
it's only a small bag of chocolate candy, but it was a
bargain ... I bought you a large frosty for later this
evening, it's in the freezer for you .... can we bring in
greasy burgers for dinner (or pizza, or hotdogs)" . hehehe
And usually all these things happen within the same week.
But ya know what, I still love the man. <G>

I know he was proud of me all the way through, smiled
brighter than I did whenever anyone mentioned my weightloss
... and still is and does. BUT ... I'm not too sure I want
to look forward to another 97 years (1 pound = 1 additional
year). <grin>

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>From my meetings: Ladies that do not have a supporting
>cast, mostly the husband does not offer support, do not
>worry there is always someone that will support. There is
>at least 50% of my group that has this problem and the
>husband does not support them when needed. Even if you
>hubby will not admit it or help, he is really glad you are
>doing it. Think of it as one pound taken off is another
>year in a loving marriage. I tell them this all the time
>and try to help them.
>
>Charlie

I am very blessed with a supportive DH, Lee
Charlie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> From my meetings: Ladies that do not have a supporting
> cast, mostly the husband does not
offer
> support, do not worry there is always someone that will
> support. There is at least 50% of my group that has this
> problem and the husband does not support them when needed.
> Even if you hubby will not admit it or help, he is really
> glad you are doing it. Think of it as one pound taken off
> is another year in a loving marriage. I tell them this all
> the time and try
> help them.
>
> Charlie

My parents have been married for 48 years, I am 44, I am not sure I can
stand myself for that amount of time let alone someone else, and I have the
perfect DH, Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Nice post Charlie. I do have to say that probably 99% of
> the time my hub
was very
> supportive, I was lucky. But there were (and still are)
> those occassions
that I
> swear he is trying to kill me. <G> Takes his mom grocery
> shopping on the
weekend
> and comes into the house with all kinds of goodies for me.
> *look hon, I
bought
> you this wonderful chocolate cake you like ... a dozen hug
> gourmet cookies
you
> loved ... it's only a small bag of chocolate candy, but it
> was a bargain
... I
> bought you a large frosty for later this evening, it's in
> the freezer for
you ....
> can we bring in greasy burgers for dinner (or pizza, or
> hotdogs)" .
hehehe And
> usually all these things happen within the same week. But
> ya know what, I
still
> love the man. <G>
>
> I know he was proud of me all the way through, smiled
> brighter than I did
whenever
> anyone mentioned my weightloss ... and still is and does.
> BUT ... I'm not
too
> sure I want to look forward to another 97 years (1 pound =
> 1 additional
year).
> <grin>
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:47:51 -0500, "Charlie"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >From my meetings: Ladies that do not have a supporting
> >cast, mostly the husband does not
offer
> >support, do not worry there is always someone that will
> >support. There
is
> >at least 50% of my group that has this problem and the
> >husband does not support them when needed. Even if you
> >hubby will not admit it or help,
he
> >is really glad you are doing it. Think of it as one pound
> >taken off is another year in a loving marriage. I tell
> >them this all the time and try
> >help them.
> >
> >Charlie

Aww Charlie, that's really sweet of you to say. Thank you.

--

~Kristin O~
272/235.4/172