Toby

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rb, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. Rb

    Rb Guest

    Are you a Jew?

    Tags:

  2. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Are you a Jew?

    Not this time around, no.

    Was I ever?

    I believe so, yes.

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Toby
    >From: [email protected]
    >Date: 3/17/2004 9:36 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >"RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Are you a Jew?
    >
    >Not this time around, no.
    >
    >Was I ever?
    >
    >I believe so, yes.

    What makes you think there is more than one time around??

    Jan

  4. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    > >Subject: Re: Toby From: [email protected] Date:
    > >3/17/2004 9:36 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    > ><[email protected]>
    > >
    > >"RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> Are you a Jew?
    > >
    > >Not this time around, no.
    > >
    > >Was I ever?
    > >
    > >I believe so, yes.
    >
    > What makes you think there is more than one time around??

    :)

    Well at least she didn't say, "It's the return of Rich!!!!!"

  5. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >Subject: Re: Toby From: [email protected] Date:
    >3/17/2004 9:36 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >"RB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Are you a Jew?
    > >
    > >Not this time around, no.
    > >
    > >Was I ever?
    > >
    > >I believe so, yes.
    >
    > What makes you think there is more than one time around??

    Nothing "makes me think" anything.

    I just am who I am.

  6. Doug

    Doug Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Are you a Jew?

    I've seen it with my own eyes many times, but I still can't
    believe it.

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  7. >"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Are you a Jew?
    >>

    >I've seen it with my own eyes many times, but I still can't
    >believe it.

    After making such posts, can you believe that Rb takes
    offense at being called a Bag of Steaming Feces?

  8. "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Are you a Jew?
    > >

    > I've seen it with my own eyes many times, but I still
    > can't believe it.

    Doug, when someone such as rubber brain thinks that his
    religion is superior to all, then that is what you get. It
    is the same mindset which produces bigotry.

  9. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Everybody ADORES Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message
    > After making such posts, can you believe that Rb takes
    > offense at being
    called
    > a Bag of Steaming Feces?
    ====================
    Well, there are few things more offensive than a bigot or a
    Bag of Steaming Feces.
    --
    Kim CREATING GOD.... Wise men stare at the unknown, and
    boldly looks for answers ! Others... fall on their hands and

  10. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Toby
    >From: [email protected] (Everybody ADORES Ilsa9)
    >Date: 3/19/2004 8:04 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >>"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>> Are you a Jew?
    >>>

    >>I've seen it with my own eyes many times, but I still
    >>can't believe it.
    >
    >After making such posts, can you believe that Rb takes
    >offense at being called a Bag of Steaming Feces?

    We'll see who takes more than offense at your posts.

    Jan

  11. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Subject: Re: Toby From: [email protected] (Everybody
    > >ADORES Ilsa9) Date: 3/19/2004 8:04 AM Pacific Standard
    > >Time Message-id: <[email protected]
    > >m03.aol.com>
    > >

    > >>"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]...
    > >>>

    > >>I've seen it with my own eyes many times, but I still
    > >>can't believe it.
    > >
    > >After making such posts, can you believe that Rb takes
    > >offense at being called a Bag of Steaming Feces?
    >
    > We'll see who takes more than offense at your posts.

    Uh-oh...Jan is taking names and making a list...oops...she
    already did that...

    Oh well, Happy First Day of Spring.