tobyjones - please read

Kim

Guest
Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent when
Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
--
Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.

Sure. No worries Kim.

tj

On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
>> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
>
>Sure. No worries Kim.

I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these comments
early on and I applaud you for doing so as I applauded you
before for confronting alties about inappropriate behavior.
As you said, at the time when you confronted her, your pro-
alt inclination was not at all clear.

And you are correct in your assertion that if one
generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs. I
found that disturbing as much as I found your confronting
her gratifying.

Aloha,

Rich

>tj

The best defense to logic is ignorance

On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
>> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
>
>Sure. No worries Kim.

I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these comments
early on and I applaud you for doing so as I applauded you
before for confronting alties about inappropriate behavior.
As you said, at the time when you confronted her, your pro-
alt inclination was not at all clear.

And you are correct in your assertion that if one
generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs. I
found that disturbing as much as I found your confronting
her gratifying.

Aloha,

Rich

>tj

The best defense to logic is ignorance

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> >"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
> >> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
> >
> >Sure. No worries Kim.
>
> I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these
> comments early on and I applaud you for doing so as I
> applauded you before for confronting alties about
> inappropriate behavior. As you said, at the time when
> you confronted her, your pro-alt inclination was not at
> all clear.
>
> And you are correct in your assertion that if one
> generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
> inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
> align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
> confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs.
> I found that disturbing as much as I found your
> confronting her gratifying.

To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for! They
are without shame.

> Aloha,
>
> Rich
> >
> >tj

> The best defense to logic is ignorance

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
> provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
> they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
> They are without shame.
=====================================
Your friend Jan made anti-Semitic comments more than once.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
--

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:48:47 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
>> provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
>> they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
>> They are without shame.
>=====================================
>Your friend Jan made anti-Semitic comments more than once.
>Wake up and smell the coffee.

Rb is as big an anti-semite as Jan. Why on earth are you
trying to convince him that Jan is anti-semitic??

My recommendation if rb or anyone else asserts that Jan is
not anti-semitic is to just repost her anti-semitic
statements. The purpose of posting them is NOT to try to
convince the person who claims she is not anti-semitic that
she is, but to show others who may not realize that she is
anti-semitic that she is.

Every time someone says that Jan is not anti-semitic
just repost the following which proves in her own words
that she is:

------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
insulters.

Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
hate, are atheists or jews.

I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
happened right before their eyes.

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
holocaust. When noone here was in any way

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT, [email protected]
> > wrote:

posted

> > >Sure. No worries Kim.
> >
> > I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these
> > comments early on and I applaud you for doing so as I
> > applauded you before for confronting alties about
> > inappropriate behavior. As you said, at the time when
> > you confronted her, your pro-alt inclination was not at
> > all clear.
> >
> > And you are correct in your assertion that if one
> > generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would
> > be inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks
> > who align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
> > confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic
> > beliefs. I found that disturbing as much as I found your
> > confronting her gratifying.
>
> To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
> provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
> they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
> They are without shame.

Ihave been trained on interrogation techniques by some very
competent people. One of the best ways to get people to
utter the truth is to put them under stress.

When Jan was challenged on her use of the perjorative, and
was told by me, in the politest of terms (to the point
where I was criticized for being too nice) she defended her
use of the term.

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Every time someone says that Jan is not anti-semitic
> just repost the following which proves in her own words
> that she is:
==========================
Excellent Idea. I just saved all the info. and will do just
that. Thanks.
--

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:15:18 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

><Rich.@.> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Every time someone says that Jan is not anti-semitic just
>> repost the following which proves in her own words that
>> she is:
>==========================
>Excellent Idea. I just saved all the info. and will do just
>that. Thanks.

Cue Jan to attack both Kim and me. Just watch.

Aloha,

Rich

In article <[email protected]>, Rich.@. wrote:

> And you are correct in your assertion that if one
> generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
> inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
> align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
> confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs.
> I found that disturbing as much as I found your
> confronting her gratifying.

As did I. Unfortunately, Toby is the only altie I've seen
thus far to have done so.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

In article <[email protected]>,
"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
> > provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
> > they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
> > They are without shame.
> =====================================
> Your friend Jan made anti-Semitic comments more than once.
> Wake up and smell the coffee.

"More than once"? You are being generous. Jan makes them
frequently.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
|you inconvenience me with questions?"

From: DEBBEE1023 ([email protected]) Subject: Re:
What does Jan Drew Look Like? View: Complete Thread (28
articles) Original Format Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-03-05 18:21:54 PST

I am beginning to think there are dentists who are among
those who are paid to talk against the anti-amalgam
campaign, and I am beginning to wonder which ethnic group of
people owns those dental supply businesses? I understand
there is one large ethnic group that pushes their "people"
into the medical field, and those that cannot stand the
sight of blood end up as lobbyists, teachers, politicians,
entertainers, etc., and that anyone that goes against "their
thinking" is ridiculed. The problem being, I am beginning to
think all of this much to do about nothing in the field of
alternative medicine is all true about this particular
heritage, and maybe a certain European leader was right long
time ago. The "almighty" dollar is the most important
material object in this culture's life. Not all of the
people connected, are of that nature, but I'm beginning to
understand why the attacks on the U.S. were planned on the
cities that were chosen. It's not just alternative medicine
that has been attempted to be hijacked...it all because of
pure GREED, that has some of these people so possessed, that
they feel they are OWED for something that happened years
AGO. Instead of "getting over it", like most people do, that
have been abused, they keep abusing others that are not of
that culture, in an attempt to "even the score."

The best defense to logic is ignorance