tobyjones - please read

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Kim, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. Kim

    Kim Guest

    Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent when
    Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply

  2. tobyjones

    tobyjones Guest

    "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
    > when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.

    Sure. No worries Kim.

    tj

  3. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
    >> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
    >
    >Sure. No worries Kim.

    I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these comments
    early on and I applaud you for doing so as I applauded you
    before for confronting alties about inappropriate behavior.
    As you said, at the time when you confronted her, your pro-
    alt inclination was not at all clear.

    And you are correct in your assertion that if one
    generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
    inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
    align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
    confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs. I
    found that disturbing as much as I found your confronting
    her gratifying.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >tj

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
    >> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
    >
    >Sure. No worries Kim.

    I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these comments
    early on and I applaud you for doing so as I applauded you
    before for confronting alties about inappropriate behavior.
    As you said, at the time when you confronted her, your pro-
    alt inclination was not at all clear.

    And you are correct in your assertion that if one
    generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
    inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
    align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
    confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs. I
    found that disturbing as much as I found your confronting
    her gratifying.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >tj

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  5. Rb

    Rb Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT,
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> Accept my apology for accusing you of remaining silent
    > >> when Jan posted her anti-Semitic trash here.
    > >
    > >Sure. No worries Kim.
    >
    > I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these
    > comments early on and I applaud you for doing so as I
    > applauded you before for confronting alties about
    > inappropriate behavior. As you said, at the time when
    > you confronted her, your pro-alt inclination was not at
    > all clear.
    >
    > And you are correct in your assertion that if one
    > generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
    > inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
    > align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
    > confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs.
    > I found that disturbing as much as I found your
    > confronting her gratifying.

    To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
    provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
    they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for! They
    are without shame.

    > Aloha,
    >
    > Rich
    > >
    > >tj

    > The best defense to logic is ignorance

  6. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
    > provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
    > they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
    > They are without shame.
    =====================================
    Your friend Jan made anti-Semitic comments more than once.
    Wake up and smell the coffee.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  7. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:48:47 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
    >> provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
    >> they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
    >> They are without shame.
    >=====================================
    >Your friend Jan made anti-Semitic comments more than once.
    >Wake up and smell the coffee.

    Rb is as big an anti-semite as Jan. Why on earth are you
    trying to convince him that Jan is anti-semitic??

    My recommendation if rb or anyone else asserts that Jan is
    not anti-semitic is to just repost her anti-semitic
    statements. The purpose of posting them is NOT to try to
    convince the person who claims she is not anti-semitic that
    she is, but to show others who may not realize that she is
    anti-semitic that she is.

    Every time someone says that Jan is not anti-semitic
    just repost the following which proves in her own words
    that she is:

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
    ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
    they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
    insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
    the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
    lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
    their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
    hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
    when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
    debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
    debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
    happened right before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
    are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
    vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
    holocaust. When noone here was in any way

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  8. "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On 15 Mar 2004 06:20:32 GMT, [email protected]
    > > wrote:

    posted

    > > >Sure. No worries Kim.
    > >
    > > I was not aware that you took Jan to task for these
    > > comments early on and I applaud you for doing so as I
    > > applauded you before for confronting alties about
    > > inappropriate behavior. As you said, at the time when
    > > you confronted her, your pro-alt inclination was not at
    > > all clear.
    > >
    > > And you are correct in your assertion that if one
    > > generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would
    > > be inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks
    > > who align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
    > > confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic
    > > beliefs. I found that disturbing as much as I found your
    > > confronting her gratifying.
    >
    > To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
    > provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
    > they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
    > They are without shame.

    Ihave been trained on interrogation techniques by some very
    competent people. One of the best ways to get people to
    utter the truth is to put them under stress.

    When Jan was challenged on her use of the perjorative, and
    was told by me, in the politest of terms (to the point
    where I was criticized for being too nice) she defended her
    use of the term.

  9. Kim

    Kim Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Every time someone says that Jan is not anti-semitic
    > just repost the following which proves in her own words
    > that she is:
    ==========================
    Excellent Idea. I just saved all the info. and will do just
    that. Thanks.
    --
    Kim Please note, I don't wish to get involved in any
    personal conflicts between the posters here. I'm simply
    looking for answers.

  10. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:15:18 -0600, "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> Every time someone says that Jan is not anti-semitic just
    >> repost the following which proves in her own words that
    >> she is:
    >==========================
    >Excellent Idea. I just saved all the info. and will do just
    >that. Thanks.

    Cue Jan to attack both Kim and me. Just watch.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  11. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

    > And you are correct in your assertion that if one
    > generalized anti-semitism to all alties that too would be
    > inappropriate. But the reality is that very few folks who
    > align themselves strongly with alternative medicine
    > confronted Jan or Debbee about their anti-semitic beliefs.
    > I found that disturbing as much as I found your
    > confronting her gratifying.

    As did I. Unfortunately, Toby is the only altie I've seen
    thus far to have done so.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  12. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Kim" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > To call someone a Jew Boy(ONLY ONCE!) under great
    > > provocation does not make one an anti-Jew. That's what
    > > they are trying to crucify her as an anti-Semite for!
    > > They are without shame.
    > =====================================
    > Your friend Jan made anti-Semitic comments more than once.
    > Wake up and smell the coffee.

    "More than once"? You are being generous. Jan makes them
    frequently.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do
    |you inconvenience me with questions?"

  13. Rich.

    Rich. Guest

    From: DEBBEE1023 ([email protected]) Subject: Re:
    What does Jan Drew Look Like? View: Complete Thread (28
    articles) Original Format Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 2003-03-05 18:21:54 PST

    I am beginning to think there are dentists who are among
    those who are paid to talk against the anti-amalgam
    campaign, and I am beginning to wonder which ethnic group of
    people owns those dental supply businesses? I understand
    there is one large ethnic group that pushes their "people"
    into the medical field, and those that cannot stand the
    sight of blood end up as lobbyists, teachers, politicians,
    entertainers, etc., and that anyone that goes against "their
    thinking" is ridiculed. The problem being, I am beginning to
    think all of this much to do about nothing in the field of
    alternative medicine is all true about this particular
    heritage, and maybe a certain European leader was right long
    time ago. The "almighty" dollar is the most important
    material object in this culture's life. Not all of the
    people connected, are of that nature, but I'm beginning to
    understand why the attacks on the U.S. were planned on the
    cities that were chosen. It's not just alternative medicine
    that has been attempted to be hijacked...it all because of
    pure GREED, that has some of these people so possessed, that
    they feel they are OWED for something that happened years
    AGO. Instead of "getting over it", like most people do, that
    have been abused, they keep abusing others that are not of
    that culture, in an attempt to "even the score."

    The best defense to logic is ignorance