Today I are been mostly in London

Guy:
>I see a significant number of drivers who do exactly that

Yes, the number I see doing it is not many but also not insignificant.

d.

davek wrote:

>> I see a significant number of drivers who do exactly that
> Yes, the number I see doing it is not many but also not
> insignificant.

As has been pointed out before, once the first driver has
stopped at the lights, all following drivers in that lane
are immediately prevented from proceeding (except in very
unusual circumstances). So even if the number of drivers
prepared to jump lights were as high as 50%, every queue
would, on average, stop almost immediately anyway.

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!