Today I made LIFETIME!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
    because I don't have to pay anymore.

    Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford to
    keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!

    Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

    Tags:

  2. Carol In Nc

    Carol In Nc Guest

    Congratulations! Good luck on losing the remainder.

    Carol

    318/234/169
    84 lost since December 2002
    I am a slim person in process.
    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so
    > excited & happy but mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to
    > lose. I couldn't afford to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my
    > goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    > ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in.
    > Take care,
    > SPOONS

  3. Congratulations on Lifetime!! That's good news. You must be ecstatic. Now to get to your personal
    goal weight. Good luck Spoons.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  4. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Woohoo, another lifetimer in this group! Congrats, Spoons!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  5. Oh that is good news!

    Prairie Roots On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:31:26 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
    >because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    >Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    >to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    >which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    >ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
    >
    >Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Congrats and welcome to the maintenance world of us who want to take off a bit more (or a lot)

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  7. Yeaaaaa! How very exciting, Spoons ;-D Congratulations on making it to lifetime. Have fun not having
    to pay ;-D Elaine K

    SPOONS wrote:

    >Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
    >because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    >Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    >to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    >which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    >ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
    >
    >Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  8. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Congratulation Spoons! Weigh to go!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  9. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    Yay Spoons! Lifetime is a huge acheivement, regardless of whether you want to lose more or not (and
    don't we all??). Congratulations getting here, and good luck for the next part of your journey.

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  10. Congratulations and good luck Spoons!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  11. Fred

    Fred Guest

    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

    GREAT job. Frankly, besides not paying you also are AT GOAL and have MAINTAINED at goal.

    Now go for your personal goal in an affordable fashion.

    Again, congrats

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:31:26 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
    >because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    >Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    >to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    >which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    >ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
    >
    >Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  12. Becky

    Becky Guest

    Great Job Spoons, I did the same thing with the goal weight myself. My goal
    is weight is also 158 but would like to get to 145, the only thing is not
    that I have said I have made goal it seems a little harder to get going.
    Good luck to you, it is nice not to have to pay, I also had to either do
    this or I would have to quit, 1 and half years going it is just getting to
    expesnsive for me.
    Congrats
    Becky
    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  13. excellent news, you can do it, Lee
    SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  14. Linda J

    Linda J Guest

    That is so great, Spoons, congrats.

    Good luck meeting your personal goal.

    Linda
    252/189.4/145 RAFL Start: 190 Goal: 175

  15. Hi, SPOONS, Congratulations on reaching life-time. Good luck with your personal goal.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  16. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
    >because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    >Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    >to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    >which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    >ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!

    I love when people make lifetime.

    Now you can concentrate on making your own goal, and learning maintenance without paying lots of
    money to WW.

    Good luck on your journey

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

  17. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Way to go Spoons!!! Congrats on reaching lifetime status and shedding those 22 pounds. Good luck on
    the rest of your journey, I have no doubts that you will continue with the success.

    Joyce

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:31:26 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
    >because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    >Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    >to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    >which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    >ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
    >
    >Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  18. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. The rest of my journey will be a long one but I
    know I can always count on the people in the group, thanks again. Together we will get to our goals!

    SPOONS

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
    > mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
    >
    > Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
    > to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
    > goal which is to lose
    another
    > 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
    > help & support we can do this together!
    >
    > Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

  19. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_00F8_01C3DE0A.94B84790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    That's great. Kristine "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
    news:[email protected]... Today I went to my meeting & I
    made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm = so excited & happy but mostly because I don't have to
    pay anymore.

    Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted = to lose. I couldn't afford
    to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
    which is to lose = another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
    ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!

    Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

    ------=_NextPart_000_00F8_01C3DE0A.94B84790 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That's great.</FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
    <>"SPOONS" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]=
    .com</A>>=20 wrote in message <A=20
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news=
    :[email protected]</A>...</DIV>Today=
    =20
    I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 = lbs! I'm=20 so<BR>excited
    & happy but mostly because I don't have to pay=20 anymore.<BR><BR>Just because I made Lifetime
    it's really only half the = weight I=20 wanted to<BR>lose. I couldn't afford to keep paying
    the weekly fee = so I=20 told them my<BR>goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal = which
    is to=20 lose another<BR>20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish = me luck=20 cuz I
    have a<BR>ways to go & with all your help & support we can = do this=20
    together!<BR><BR>Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh = in.<BR>Take=20
    care,<BR>SPOONS<BR><BR></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_00F8_01C3DE0A.94B84790--

  20. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Oh SPOONS that's wonderful! Congratulations on making it to Lifetime! You must be SO beyond
    excited... Yay for you!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172