Today I made LIFETIME!!!

Spoons

Guest
Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
because I don't have to pay anymore.

Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford to
keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!

Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Congratulations! Good luck on losing the remainder.

Carol

318/234/169
84 lost since December 2002
I am a slim person in process.
"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so
> excited & happy but mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to
> lose. I couldn't afford to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my
> goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
> ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in.
> Take care,
> SPOONS

Congratulations on Lifetime!! That's good news. You must be ecstatic. Now to get to your personal
goal weight. Good luck Spoons.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Woohoo, another lifetimer in this group! Congrats, Spoons!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Oh that is good news!

Prairie Roots On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:31:26 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
>because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
>Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
>to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
>which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
>ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
>
>Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Congrats and welcome to the maintenance world of us who want to take off a bit more (or a lot)

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Yeaaaaa! How very exciting, Spoons ;-D Congratulations on making it to lifetime. Have fun not having
to pay ;-D Elaine K

SPOONS wrote:

>Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
>because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
>Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
>to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
>which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
>ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
>
>Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Congratulation Spoons! Weigh to go!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Yay Spoons! Lifetime is a huge acheivement, regardless of whether you want to lose more or not (and
don't we all??). Congratulations getting here, and good luck for the next part of your journey.

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Congratulations and good luck Spoons!!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

GREAT job. Frankly, besides not paying you also are AT GOAL and have MAINTAINED at goal.

Now go for your personal goal in an affordable fashion.

Again, congrats

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:31:26 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
>because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
>Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
>to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
>which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
>ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
>
>Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Great Job Spoons, I did the same thing with the goal weight myself. My goal
is weight is also 158 but would like to get to 145, the only thing is not
that I have said I have made goal it seems a little harder to get going.
Good luck to you, it is nice not to have to pay, I also had to either do
this or I would have to quit, 1 and half years going it is just getting to
expesnsive for me.
Congrats
Becky
"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

excellent news, you can do it, Lee
SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

That is so great, Spoons, congrats.

Good luck meeting your personal goal.

Linda
252/189.4/145 RAFL Start: 190 Goal: 175

Hi, SPOONS, Congratulations on reaching life-time. Good luck with your personal goal.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
>because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
>Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
>to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
>which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
>ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!

I love when people make lifetime.

Now you can concentrate on making your own goal, and learning maintenance without paying lots of
money to WW.

Good luck on your journey

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

Way to go Spoons!!! Congrats on reaching lifetime status and shedding those 22 pounds. Good luck on
the rest of your journey, I have no doubts that you will continue with the success.

Joyce

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:31:26 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but mostly
>because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
>Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
>to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
>which is to lose another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
>ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!
>
>Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. The rest of my journey will be a long one but I
know I can always count on the people in the group, thanks again. Together we will get to our goals!

SPOONS

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm so excited & happy but
> mostly because I don't have to pay anymore.
>
> Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted to lose. I couldn't afford
> to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal
> goal which is to lose
another
> 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a ways to go & with all your
> help & support we can do this together!
>
> Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

------=_NextPart_000_00F8_01C3DE0A.94B84790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

That's great. Kristine "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]... Today I went to my meeting & I
made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 lbs! I'm = so excited & happy but mostly because I don't have to
pay anymore.

Just because I made Lifetime it's really only half the weight I wanted = to lose. I couldn't afford
to keep paying the weekly fee so I told them my goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal
which is to lose = another 20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish me luck cuz I have a
ways to go & with all your help & support we can do this together!

Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh in. Take care, SPOONS

------=_NextPart_000_00F8_01C3DE0A.94B84790 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That's great.</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
<>"SPOONS" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">goldenspoons@NOSPAMhotmail=
.com</A>>=20 wrote in message <A=20
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news=
:[email protected]</A>...</DIV>Today=
=20
I went to my meeting & I made LIFETIME!!! I've lost 22 = lbs! I'm=20 so<BR>excited
& happy but mostly because I don't have to pay=20 anymore.<BR><BR>Just because I made Lifetime
it's really only half the = weight I=20 wanted to<BR>lose. I couldn't afford to keep paying
the weekly fee = so I=20 told them my<BR>goal weight was 158 lbs but I have my personal goal = which
is to=20 lose another<BR>20 lbs and one day to get down to 140 lbs. So wish = me luck=20 cuz I
have a<BR>ways to go & with all your help & support we can = do this=20
together!<BR><BR>Good luck to all & hope you have a good weigh = in.<BR>Take=20
care,<BR>SPOONS<BR><BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00F8_01C3DE0A.94B84790--

Oh SPOONS that's wonderful! Congratulations on making it to Lifetime! You must be SO beyond
excited... Yay for you!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172