Today Is. . . . .

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Chuck Kopsho, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. Chuck Kopsho

    Chuck Kopsho Guest

    Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.

    Cheers,
    Chuck Kopsho
    Oceanside, California

    Tags:

  2. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Chuck Kopsho wrote:
    > Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Chuck Kopsho
    > Oceanside, California

    Only for another 36 minutes... ;)
    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

  3. S'mee

    S'mee Guest

    One time on Usenet, [email protected] (Chuck Kopsho) said:

    > Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.

    Nope. We got some great financial news today, DH is coming through the
    door, DS is playing in the other room, and I've got a nice fat chicken
    to roast for dinner. All is right with the world tonight... :)

    --
    Jani in WA (S'mee)
    ~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

  4. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Chuck Kopsho wrote:
    > Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Chuck Kopsho
    > Oceanside, California

    it's also a full moon.
    And today at my hair dresser he pointed out a "color anomoly" in my hair. I
    officially have my first greys. I just hadn't noticed because I'd been dying
    my hair so long.

    ow.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com

  5. sf

    sf Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:47:33 -0800, Chuck Kopsho wrote:

    > Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.

    The worst thing that happened to me was I went through the day missing
    one of the nose pads on my glasses. #1 on my to do list today is: get
    it fixed.

  6. sf

    sf Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:28:16 GMT, The Bubbo wrote:

    > Chuck Kopsho wrote:
    > > Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.

    <snip>
    > And today at my hair dresser he pointed out a "color anomoly" in my hair. I
    > officially have my first greys. I just hadn't noticed because I'd been dying
    > my hair so long.

    Let's call it "highlighting". Dying is what old people do.

    :)

  7. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    sf wrote:
    > On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:28:16 GMT, The Bubbo wrote:
    >
    >> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
    >> > Friday the 13th. I hope y'all aren't superstitious or anything.

    > <snip>
    >> And today at my hair dresser he pointed out a "color anomoly" in my hair.

    >> officially have my first greys. I just hadn't noticed because I'd been

    dying
    >> my hair so long.
    >>

    > Let's call it "highlighting". Dying is what old people do.
    >
    > :)
    > --
    >
    > Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

    Is it still highlighting if you bleach it white-blonde and then color it pink
    or blue or green? Because that's usually what my hair looks like.

    sigh, grey.