Today

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Pandora, Dec 4, 2005.

  1. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle sauce!
    It's a thing I invented this morning!
    Gnam gnam!
    I will tell you after I will digest :D
    Cheers
    Pandora

    Tags:

  2. Pandora wrote:
    > For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle sauce!
    > It's a thing I invented this morning!
    > Gnam gnam!
    > I will tell you after I will digest :D
    > Cheers
    > Pandora

    That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook
    one of my stuffed peppers)

    --

    saerah

    -Baruch Spinoza

    -Douglas Adams

  3. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Pandora wrote:
    >> For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle
    >> sauce!
    >> It's a thing I invented this morning!
    >> Gnam gnam!
    >> I will tell you after I will digest :D
    >> Cheers
    >> Pandora

    > That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook one
    > of my stuffed peppers)

    ohhhhhhhhh! We can put together your peppers and my risotto and make a party
    :)))) ;)
    Thank you Sarah!!!
    Cheers
    Pandora

  4. Pandora wrote:
    > "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Pandora wrote:
    >>
    >>>For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle
    >>>sauce!
    >>>It's a thing I invented this morning!
    >>>Gnam gnam!
    >>>I will tell you after I will digest :D
    >>>Cheers
    >>>Pandora

    >>That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook one
    >>of my stuffed peppers)

    > ohhhhhhhhh! We can put together your peppers and my risotto and make a party
    > :)))) ;)
    > Thank you Sarah!!!
    > Cheers
    > Pandora

    It looks pretty tasty, too. I love the tile you have on the wall as well :)

    --

    saerah

    -Baruch Spinoza

    -Douglas Adams

  5. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > Pandora wrote:
    >> "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>>That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook
    >>>one of my stuffed peppers)

    >> ohhhhhhhhh! We can put together your peppers and my risotto and make a
    >> party :)))) ;)
    >> Thank you Sarah!!!
    >> Cheers
    >> Pandora
    >>

    > It looks pretty tasty, too. I love the tile you have on the wall as well
    > :)

    Thank you, but they aren't so good to eat ....... and then I hate them
    :(((((
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
    pan