Today

Pandora

Guest
For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle sauce!
It's a thing I invented this morning!
Gnam gnam!
I will tell you after I will digest :D
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora wrote:
> For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle sauce!
> It's a thing I invented this morning!
> Gnam gnam!
> I will tell you after I will digest :D
> Cheers
> Pandora

That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook
one of my stuffed peppers)

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

"sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Pandora wrote:
>> For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle
>> sauce!
>> It's a thing I invented this morning!
>> Gnam gnam!
>> I will tell you after I will digest :D
>> Cheers
>> Pandora

> That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook one
> of my stuffed peppers)

ohhhhhhhhh! We can put together your peppers and my risotto and make a party
:)))) ;)
Thank you Sarah!!!
Cheers
Pandora

Pandora wrote:
> "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Pandora wrote:
>>
>>>For lunch I have decided to make a red chicory risotto with truffle
>>>sauce!
>>>It's a thing I invented this morning!
>>>Gnam gnam!
>>>I will tell you after I will digest :D
>>>Cheers
>>>Pandora

>>That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook one
>>of my stuffed peppers)

> ohhhhhhhhh! We can put together your peppers and my risotto and make a party
> :)))) ;)
> Thank you Sarah!!!
> Cheers
> Pandora

It looks pretty tasty, too. I love the tile you have on the wall as well :)

--

saerah

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams

"sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> Pandora wrote:
>> "sarah bennett" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:[email protected]...

>>>That sounds completely fabu! (I am hungry now and very tempted to cook
>>>one of my stuffed peppers)

>> ohhhhhhhhh! We can put together your peppers and my risotto and make a
>> party :)))) ;)
>> Thank you Sarah!!!
>> Cheers
>> Pandora
>>

> It looks pretty tasty, too. I love the tile you have on the wall as well
> :)

Thank you, but they aren't so good to eat ....... and then I hate them
:(((((
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
pan