Today's bargain

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Bryan, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan New Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2003
    WEmnt to Aldi to look at the Merino wool mid-layers on offer, very good so bought one for £9. Then saw what must have been left overs from last weeks cycling promo, gillets, reduced to £3! So of course had to buy one. If anyone is in the West Drayton/Yiewsley area there are still a few left, sorry no more XL's though :)

    Bryan

    Tags:

  2. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > WEmnt to Aldi to look at the Merino wool mid-layers on offer, very good
    > so bought one for £9. Then saw what must have been left overs from
    > last weeks cycling promo, gillets, reduced to £3! So of course had to
    > buy one. If anyone is in the West Drayton/Yiewsley area there are
    > still a few left, sorry no more XL's though :)

    last time I went to that branch for the Autumn stuff (2004) they had
    dug all the left over summer stuff out too; worth bearing in mind.
    Especially as Rippingales has shut.