Today's bargain

Bryan

New Member
May 1, 2003
WEmnt to Aldi to look at the Merino wool mid-layers on offer, very good so bought one for £9. Then saw what must have been left overs from last weeks cycling promo, gillets, reduced to £3! So of course had to buy one. If anyone is in the West Drayton/Yiewsley area there are still a few left, sorry no more XL's though :)

Bryan

Bryan wrote:
> WEmnt to Aldi to look at the Merino wool mid-layers on offer, very good
> so bought one for £9. Then saw what must have been left overs from
> last weeks cycling promo, gillets, reduced to £3! So of course had to
> buy one. If anyone is in the West Drayton/Yiewsley area there are
> still a few left, sorry no more XL's though :)

last time I went to that branch for the Autumn stuff (2004) they had
dug all the left over summer stuff out too; worth bearing in mind.
Especially as Rippingales has shut.