Today's Eurosport

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
    pay for it).

  2. Willinly (assuming my VCR captured it); I should have all four hours. No payment needed, but I am
    /desperate/ for a tape of the 15th stage (Tourmalet, etc) from Monday, so if you (or amyone else)
    can reciprocate, I would be extremely grateful.

    ** Phil.
    --------
    Terry wrote:

    > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
    > pay for it).
    >
    > --

  3. Velvet

    Velvet Guest

    Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP] wrote:

    > Willinly (assuming my VCR captured it); I should have all four hours. No payment needed, but I am
    > /desperate/ for a tape of the 15th stage (Tourmalet, etc) from Monday, so if you (or amyone else)
    > can reciprocate, I would be extremely grateful.
    >
    > ** Phil.
    > --------
    > Terry wrote:
    >
    >>If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
    >>pay for it).
    >>
    >>--

    Had I known such a market existed, I'd have taped the whole series and offered them up for sale ;-)

    Sadly, I've only taped those I wasn't home to watch, and then taped over them on successive
    days anyway...

    Velvet

  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Willinly (assuming my VCR captured it); I should have all four hours. No payment needed, but I am
    > /desperate/ for a tape of the 15th stage (Tourmalet, etc) from Monday, so if you (or amyone else)
    > can reciprocate, I would be extremely grateful.
    >
    > ** Phil.
    > --------
    > Terry wrote:
    > >
    > > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that
    > > (and pay for it).
    > >
    > > --

    No, I was with the g/f all day, I had to allow myself an hour of it or face the consequences. Phil
    you're a star mate, I think you have my address already. I had an email read out today and suddenly
    realised I wasn't taping it (in case something good happened)!!!

  5. Terry, sincere apologies : when I came to check today's tape, it contains four hours of the *******
    fitness [email protected] that Eurosport broadcast after midnight. Not a trace of today's TdF at all :-((( This
    is the third recording [email protected] of this year's TdF, and as I'm also recording it for Christian in N.
    America, it really is a disaster. So if anyone /does/ have today's 4-hour coverage of the TdF from
    Eurosport, could Terry /and/ I please borrow it ?

    ** Phil.
    --------
    Terry wrote:

    > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
    > pay for it).
    >
    > --

  6. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Terry, sincere apologies : when I came to check today's tape, it contains four hours of the
    > ******* fitness [email protected] that Eurosport broadcast after midnight. Not a trace of today's TdF at all
    > :-((( This is the third recording [email protected] of this year's TdF, and as I'm also recording it for
    > Christian in N. America, it really is a disaster. So if anyone /does/ have today's 4-hour coverage
    > of the TdF from Eurosport, could Terry /and/ I please borrow it ?
    >
    > ** Phil.
    > --------
    > Terry wrote:
    > >
    > > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that
    > > (and pay for it).
    > >
    > > --

    Never fear, I know someone who has a copy!!!!!

  7. Terry wrote:

    [snip]

    > Never fear, I know someone who has a copy!!!!!

    If there's a chance to get a copy, Terry, I'd be very grateful. ** Phil