Today's Eurosport

Terry

Guest
If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
pay for it).

--

Willinly (assuming my VCR captured it); I should have all four hours. No payment needed, but I am
/desperate/ for a tape of the 15th stage (Tourmalet, etc) from Monday, so if you (or amyone else)

** Phil.
--------

Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP] wrote:

> Willinly (assuming my VCR captured it); I should have all four hours. No payment needed, but I am
> /desperate/ for a tape of the 15th stage (Tourmalet, etc) from Monday, so if you (or amyone else)
> can reciprocate, I would be extremely grateful.
>
> ** Phil.
> --------
> Terry wrote:
>
>>If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
>>pay for it).
>>
>>--

Had I known such a market existed, I'd have taped the whole series and offered them up for sale ;-)

Sadly, I've only taped those I wasn't home to watch, and then taped over them on successive
days anyway...

Velvet

"Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Willinly (assuming my VCR captured it); I should have all four hours. No payment needed, but I am
> /desperate/ for a tape of the 15th stage (Tourmalet, etc) from Monday, so if you (or amyone else)
> can reciprocate, I would be extremely grateful.
>
> ** Phil.
> --------
> Terry wrote:
> >
> > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that
> > (and pay for it).
> >
> > --

No, I was with the g/f all day, I had to allow myself an hour of it or face the consequences. Phil
you're a star mate, I think you have my address already. I had an email read out today and suddenly
realised I wasn't taping it (in case something good happened)!!!

Terry, sincere apologies : when I came to check today's tape, it contains four hours of the *******
fitness cr@p that Eurosport broadcast after midnight. Not a trace of today's TdF at all :-((( This
is the third recording c@ck-up of this year's TdF, and as I'm also recording it for Christian in N.
America, it really is a disaster. So if anyone /does/ have today's 4-hour coverage of the TdF from
Eurosport, could Terry /and/ I please borrow it ?

** Phil.
--------
Terry wrote:

> If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that (and
> pay for it).
>
> --

"Philip TAYLOR [PC336/H-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Terry, sincere apologies : when I came to check today's tape, it contains four hours of the
> ******* fitness cr@p that Eurosport broadcast after midnight. Not a trace of today's TdF at all
> :-((( This is the third recording c@ck-up of this year's TdF, and as I'm also recording it for
> Christian in N. America, it really is a disaster. So if anyone /does/ have today's 4-hour coverage
> of the TdF from Eurosport, could Terry /and/ I please borrow it ?
>
> ** Phil.
> --------
> Terry wrote:
> >
> > If anybody taped today's TdF on Eurosport and can lend/copy it for me I would appreciate that
> > (and pay for it).
> >
> > --

Never fear, I know someone who has a copy!!!!!

Terry wrote:

[snip]

> Never fear, I know someone who has a copy!!!!!

If there's a chance to get a copy, Terry, I'd be very grateful. ** Phil