Todays ride...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Msa, May 30, 2003.

  1. Msa

    Msa Guest

    ...saw me go from East London to Southend via Brentwood, Warley, Wickford, Rayleigh etc...and back
    again! Lunch was a beer and sandwich in Leigh-On-Sea. Average temp. according to my Polar was 26
    degrees which explains why when I'm naked I look like I'm wearing a pair of white bibshorts :)
    Leave it Helen!

    Total mileage - 102. Great day. Much better than sitting in my office on a Friday afternoon :)

    --
    Mark

  2. >Average temp. according to my Polar was 26 degrees which explains why when I'm naked I look like
    >I'm wearing a pair of white bibshorts :) Leave it Helen!

    Nothing personal Mark, but I have no intention of touching anything if you are naked. I have a man
    here at home I can do such things to if the urge takes me ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Ah, you can't resist it can you? The merest mention of bibs & you're in there like a shot ;-)

    Do you have a special scanner on your news group program? Like a spam bot. A bib bot if you will.
    Have you taken your anti bib crusade to any other cycling ng?

    Incidentally I just *wish* I was out getting sun burnt rather than the day I just had at work...
    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards." wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    > >Average temp. according to my Polar was 26 degrees which explains why when I'm naked I look like
    > >I'm wearing a pair of white bibshorts :) Leave it Helen!
    >
    > Nothing personal Mark, but I have no intention of touching anything if you
    are
    > naked. I have a man here at home I can do such things to if the urge takes
    me
    > ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Msa

    Msa Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Average temp. according to my Polar was 26 degrees which explains why when I'm naked I look like
    > >I'm wearing a pair of white bibshorts :) Leave it Helen!
    >
    > Nothing personal Mark, but I have no intention of touching anything if you
    are
    > naked. I have a man here at home I can do such things to if the urge takes
    me
    > ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    > Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd

    I was actually referring to the bib-likeness and the knowingness that you would reply as opposed to
    the nakedness. P. Slabs would hurt more when your sunburnt...that was the though process.

    --
    Mark