Today's wind

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Stuart Mann, Jan 3, 2005.

  1. Stuart Mann

    Stuart Mann Guest

    Was anyone out and about on the Snowdonia tops today (Monday)? I was up in
    Snowdonia briefly, returning son to Bangor Outdoor Pursuits Centre
    (sometimes known as Bangor University). Our short visit to the summit of the
    Great Orme was entertaining to say the least, due to the very high wind.
    Made me wonder what it was like on the real tops.

    Stuart

    Tags:

  2. Janej55uk

    Janej55uk Guest

    Stuart Mann wrote:
    > Was anyone out and about on the Snowdonia tops today (Monday)? I was up in
    > Snowdonia briefly, returning son to Bangor Outdoor Pursuits Centre
    > (sometimes known as Bangor University). Our short visit to the summit of the
    > Great Orme was entertaining to say the least, due to the very high wind.
    > Made me wonder what it was like on the real tops.
    >
    > Stuart

    Was windy enough to keep me safely on the bottom of my little valley!
    ttfn
    Jane

  3. Janej55uk

    Janej55uk Guest