Today's words of wisdom..

Vo2

Aug 11, 2001
Thought I'd start a motivational thread... ;D<br /><br />Here's today's wisdom...<br /><br />Never buy meat from a shop that doubles as a video store. Ever.

Today's wisdom:<br /><br />90% of cycling is half mental.

Motivational gems from the East Rand......<br /><br />Damn, it's good to be a man......<br /><br />You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. :-*<br /><br /><br />

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Vo2 judging from the post that started this thread you have no need to look at your friends to determine your sanity :p

Hey Mampara<br /><br />It's a little known fact that 44,17% of all statistics are made up on the spot! ;)<br /><br /><br />Mutt'n

<br />A one in a million chance happens nine times out of ten.<br /><br />A car with a different colour door always has right of way.<br /><br />

avoid disappointment - stay depressed. :-\ ;D<br /><br />In a room of 10 people - odds are that 2 legs will belong to at least 1 person.<br /><br />

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****

D*mn, It's (still) Good To Be A Man:<br /><br />Your pals can be trusted never to ask you: &quot;So, notice anything different?&quot; ???<br /><br />

Never try to smash down a tree with your bike!!<br /><br />Trees are very strong and win almost every time, my tree won but he lost the re match :) :)