Todd Bertuzzi responds ...

NHL.News

Guest
Todd Bertuzzi responds to assault charges stemming from the Steve Moore sucker punch incident - a humourous take.... or is it ??

Photo is UN-DOCTORED:

http://www.ackthpt.com/bertuzzi_punch.htm

cheers :)

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

Someone wrote:

> Todd Bertuzzi responds to assault charges stemming from the Steve Moore
> sucker punch incident - a humourous take.... or is it ??

Never heard of Todd Bertuzzi. Does he ride for one of the minor
Italian teams? How did he do in this year's Giro? Steve Moore
doesn't sound like a tufosi name.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:12:10 GMT, H. Morgan <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:19:43 GMT, [email protected] (NHL.News) wrote:
>
>>Todd Bertuzzi responds to assault charges stemming from the Steve Moore sucker punch incident - a humourous take.... or is it ??
>>
>>Photo is UN-DOCTORED:
>>
>>http://www.ackthpt.com/bertuzzi_punch.htm
>>
>>cheers :)

> Who gives a **** about hockey?

"You said you didn't give a **** about hockey
And I never saw someone sayin' that before ..."
-The Tragically Hip

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:13:59 -0400, Luigi de Guzman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:12:10 GMT, H. Morgan <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:19:43 GMT, [email protected] (NHL.News) wrote:
>>
>>>Todd Bertuzzi responds to assault charges stemming from the Steve Moore sucker punch incident - a humourous take.... or is it ??
>>>
>>>Photo is UN-DOCTORED:
>>>
>>>http://www.ackthpt.com/bertuzzi_punch.htm
>>>
>>>cheers :)

>> Who gives a **** about hockey?

>"You said you didn't give a **** about hockey
>And I never saw someone sayin' that before ..."
>-The Tragically Hip

Well done. I wondered if anyone would quote the Hip. I don't really
feel that way towards hockey, you know. I just feel bad about the
decline of the quality of the game. Dump & chase. I've long felt that
a larger rink would benefit the game with all these very large men now
playing. But this really doesn't belong in a bike NG, and that was the
reason for my outburst toward the spammer in the first place. Cheers.

In article <[email protected]>,
H. Morgan <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:13:59 -0400, Luigi de Guzman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:12:10 GMT, H. Morgan <[email protected]>
> >wrote:

> >> Who gives a **** about hockey?

> >"You said you didn't give a **** about hockey
> >And I never saw someone sayin' that before ..."
> >-The Tragically Hip

> Well done. I wondered if anyone would quote the Hip. I don't really
> feel that way towards hockey, you know. I just feel bad about the
> decline of the quality of the game. Dump & chase. I've long felt that
> a larger rink would benefit the game with all these very large men now
> playing. But this really doesn't belong in a bike NG, and that was the
> reason for my outburst toward the spammer in the first place. Cheers.

I agree with you here. Skating needs to be brought back into the game
and a larger rink would help.

Now that I responded to an off topic post.

Dave in Minnesota