Todd Herriott, Pro Bicycle Racer.....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael Gacki, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
    Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team. It
    is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points didn't
    seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.

    Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

    Tags:

  2. "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
    > Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team.
    > It is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
    > didn't seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.

    It's good to see someone living The Dream.

    Is this the $12k dream or the $0k dream?

  3. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to Jonathan Page.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
    > Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team.
    > It is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
    > didn't seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.
    >
    > Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

  4. None

    None Guest

    Ronde Chimp and Gacki are both assholes.

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to Jonathan Page.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >

    > "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
    > > Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team.
    > > It is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
    > > didn't seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.
    > >
    > > Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    You forgot the "neener, neener, neeeener."

    "None" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ronde Chimp and Gacki are both assholes.
    >

    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to
    Jonathan Page.

    > > Thanks, Ronde Champ
    > >

    > > "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and
    this year
    > > > riding for Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest
    of the
    > > > year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team. It is about time, as Todd
    is 32
    > > > years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
    didn't
    > > > seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the
    rest of
    > > > the HealthNet team.
    > > >
    > > > Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

  6. Jerry

    Jerry Guest

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to Jonathan Page.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    yah, but JP gives me free stuff.

    i think i will go ride my cross bike now...