Todd Herriott, Pro Bicycle Racer.....

Michael Gacki

Guest
Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team. It
is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points didn't
seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.

Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

"Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
> Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team.
> It is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
> didn't seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.

It's good to see someone living The Dream.

Is this the $12k dream or the $0k dream?

Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to Jonathan Page.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

"Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
> Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team.
> It is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
> didn't seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.
>
> Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

Ronde Chimp and Gacki are both assholes.

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to Jonathan Page.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ
>

> "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and this year riding for
> > Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest of the year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team.
> > It is about time, as Todd is 32 years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
> > didn't seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the rest of the HealthNet team.
> >
> > Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

You forgot the "neener, neener, neeeener."

"None" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ronde Chimp and Gacki are both assholes.
>

> "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to
Jonathan Page.

> > Thanks, Ronde Champ
> >

> > "Michael Gacki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Todd Herriott, formerly of the Think Racing cycling team and
this year
> > > riding for Wheelworks/Cannondale, has been signed for the rest
of the
> > > year by Gord Fraser's HealthNet team. It is about time, as Todd
is 32
> > > years old and in his racing prime, and all of his UCI points
didn't
> > > seem to hurt either. Congrats to Todd, and good luck to the
rest of
> > > the HealthNet team.
> > >
> > > Regards, Michael Gacki Breitling/Tradeware Cycling Team

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Micheal Gacki is to Todd Herriott as jerry in vermont is to Jonathan Page.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ

yah, but JP gives me free stuff.

i think i will go ride my cross bike now...