Toes.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.

    Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.

    Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.

    ('Toes'.......).

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
    >
    > Marilyn Monroe had 11 toes. FACT!

    Bitch. She was just showing off. Glad she's dead.

    Shaun aRe

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.

    Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.

    > Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.

    I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by
    the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....

    > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.

    Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman Hardy Willis, probably by the
    checkout next to the display of shoelaces and tins of kiwi.

    Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.

  5. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Andy Chequer wrote:

    >>I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
    >

    > Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.
    >

    >>Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
    >

    > I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged
    > by the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....

    I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
    piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.

    Kathleen

  6. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
    > piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
    >
    > Kathleen

    Do they know what "piggies" are in England?

    -John Morgan
    --
    To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

  7. Paul Major

    Paul Major Guest

    Good might see him there takeing my mum from harlech (n,wales)to, preston yours mage. Andy Chequer
    <[email protected](removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message

    > > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
    >
    > Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.
    >
    > > Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
    >
    > I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged
    > by the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....
    >
    > > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.
    >
    > Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman
    Hardy
    > Willis, probably by the checkout next to the display of shoelaces and tins of kiwi.
    >
    > Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.

  8. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
    > > piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
    > >
    > > Kathleen
    >
    > Do they know what "piggies" are in England?

    Yes.

    Andy Chequer

  9. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.

    Have you ever had Tolio?

  10. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
    > piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.

    My wife had a roomate that had webbed toes. I think she was part lab.

    Mike

  11. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  12. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message

    > > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
    >
    > Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.

    Most of Mid Wales would laugh at their own.

    > > Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
    >
    > I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged
    > by the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....

    Still be up shit creak then.......

    > > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.
    >
    > Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman
    Hardy
    > Willis, probably by the checkout next to the display of shoelaces and tins of kiwi.

    I could make better shoes. I only have one pair (handmade Italian ones) that need polishing, and I
    use butter.

    For laces (boots and trainers etc.) I use coloured climbing accessory cord.

    > Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.

    I don't get that problem really, but if I should, tea tree oil works well.

    Shaun aRe - 'Toes', they're like little stubby foot-fingers really.

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
    >
    > Have you ever had Tolio?

    No - I had the medicated sugar lump as an infant.

    Shaun aRe - Safe.

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    John Morgan <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
    > > piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
    > >
    > > Kathleen
    >
    > Do they know what "piggies" are in England?

    Are they Americans who ask stupid questions?

    Shaun aRe - Just a guess like.......

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Paul Major wrote:
    > > Good might see him there takeing my mum from harlech (n,wales)to,
    preston
    > > yours mage.
    >
    > Useless fact: I did my dissertation in Harlech.

    And then learned English?

    Shaun aRe

  17. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > > Have you ever had Tolio?
    >
    > No - I had the medicated sugar lump as an infant.

    Phew! Smaller lower extremities narrowly averted thanks to modern science.

  18. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Andy Chequer <[email protected](removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote
    in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >

    > > > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
    > >
    > > Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.
    >
    > Most of Mid Wales would laugh at their own.
    >
    > > > Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
    > >
    > > I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation
    where
    > > they will not be judged by the number of their toes, but by the content
    of
    > > their character.....
    >
    > Still be up shit creak then.......
    >
    > > > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.
    > >
    > > Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman
    > Hardy
    > > Willis, probably by the checkout next to the display of shoelaces and
    tins
    > > of kiwi.
    >
    > I could make better shoes. I only have one pair (handmade Italian ones)
    that
    > need polishing, and I use butter.

    I have Docs because they fit my feet lovely and they're sturdy (some caps have saved my toes from
    extinction). I watch trendies recoil in horror one minute and be seen in nothing else the next. Now
    they've moved production from Northampton to China ( I think) and then it will just be another
    fucking brand. Just brilliant.

    Though I wouldnt mind some nice italian shoes. Maybe Sidi should do SPD brogues.

    > For laces (boots and trainers etc.) I use coloured climbing accessory
    cord.

    > > Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.
    >
    > I don't get that problem really, but if I should, tea tree oil works well.

    Tea tree oil is great. Stings though, don't it!

    > Shaun aRe - 'Toes', they're like little stubby foot-fingers really.

    Pah! You say!

    Andy Chequer - non skid soul man

  19. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Andy Chequer wrote:
    > > "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >>Do they know what "piggies" are in England?
    > >

    > > Yes.
    >
    > The filth?

    Some of them do go to market, others stay at home so yes, I suppose so.

    Andy Chequer

  20. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
    >>piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
    >>

    > My wife had a roomate that had webbed toes. I think she was part lab.
    >
    > Mike

    Other possible signs:

    Short, thick hair, blonde, brown or black in color, with an inclination to oiliness even when
    recently washed.

    Loves to go for walks, and an invitation to go for a ride in the car makes her ecstatic.

    Excessively friendly, with a penchant for elaborate greetings after even very short separations -
    insists on saying hi and telling you she missed you when you get back from a bathroom break.

    Enormous appetite - will consume almost anything with evident enjoyment, even items not normally
    considered edible.

    Tendency to hog the couch, but will allow you to share if you ask nicely.

    Favorite party stunt is the ability to hold three tennis balls in her mouth simultaneously.

    Kathleen