Toes.

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.

Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.

Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.

('Toes'.......).

> I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.

Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.

> Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.

I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by
the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....

> Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.

Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman Hardy Willis, probably by the
checkout next to the display of shoelaces and tins of kiwi.

Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.

Andy Chequer wrote:

>>I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
>

> Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.
>

>>Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
>

> I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged
> by the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....

I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.

Kathleen

> I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
> piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
>
> Kathleen

Do they know what "piggies" are in England?

-John Morgan
--
To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

Good might see him there takeing my mum from harlech (n,wales)to, preston yours mage. Andy Chequer
<bicycle.repair.man@(removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message

> > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
>
> Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.
>
> > Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
>
> I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged
> by the number of their toes, but by the content of their character.....
>
> > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.
>
> Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman
Hardy
> Willis, probably by the checkout next to the display of shoelaces and tins of kiwi.
>
> Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
> > piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
> >
> > Kathleen
>
> Do they know what "piggies" are in England?

Yes.

Andy Chequer

> I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.

Have you ever had Tolio?

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
> piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.

My wife had a roomate that had webbed toes. I think she was part lab.

Mike

Andy Chequer <bicycle.repair.man@(removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message

> > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
>
> Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.

Most of Mid Wales would laugh at their own.

Still be up **** creak then.......

> > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.
>
> Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman
Hardy
> Willis, probably by the checkout next to the display of shoelaces and tins of kiwi.

I could make better shoes. I only have one pair (handmade Italian ones) that need polishing, and I
use butter.

For laces (boots and trainers etc.) I use coloured climbing accessory cord.

> Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.

I don't get that problem really, but if I should, tea tree oil works well.

Shaun aRe - 'Toes', they're like little stubby foot-fingers really.

John Morgan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
> > piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
> >
> > Kathleen
>
> Do they know what "piggies" are in England?

Are they Americans who ask stupid questions?

Shaun aRe - Just a guess like.......

> Paul Major wrote:
> > Good might see him there takeing my mum from harlech (n,wales)to,
preston
> > yours mage.
>
> Useless fact: I did my dissertation in Harlech.

And then learned English?

Shaun aRe

> > Have you ever had Tolio?
>
> No - I had the medicated sugar lump as an infant.

Phew! Smaller lower extremities narrowly averted thanks to modern science.

> Andy Chequer <bicycle.repair.man@(removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote
in
> message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >

> > > I like toes. I like toes so much I have 10 of them.
> >
> > Most of Mid Wales would laugh at your toe deficiency.
>
> Most of Mid Wales would laugh at their own.
>
> > > Potatoes Tomatoes Footoes.
> >
> > I have a dream, that my four children will one day live in a nation
where
> > they will not be judged by the number of their toes, but by the content
of
> > their character.....
>
> Still be up **** creak then.......
>
> > > Shaun aRe 'Toes' - not just for Rich people.
> >
> > Mr Rimmer will be appearing all week at the Preston Branch of Freeman
> Hardy
> > Willis, probably by the checkout next to the display of shoelaces and
tins
> > of kiwi.
>
> I could make better shoes. I only have one pair (handmade Italian ones)
that
> need polishing, and I use butter.

I have Docs because they fit my feet lovely and they're sturdy (some caps have saved my toes from
extinction). I watch trendies recoil in horror one minute and be seen in nothing else the next. Now
they've moved production from Northampton to China ( I think) and then it will just be another
****ing brand. Just brilliant.

Though I wouldnt mind some nice italian shoes. Maybe Sidi should do SPD brogues.

> For laces (boots and trainers etc.) I use coloured climbing accessory
cord.

> > Andy Chequer, they do anti-fungal powder too y'know.
>
> I don't get that problem really, but if I should, tea tree oil works well.

Tea tree oil is great. Stings though, don't it!

> Shaun aRe - 'Toes', they're like little stubby foot-fingers really.

Pah! You say!

Andy Chequer - non skid soul man

> Andy Chequer wrote:
> > "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>Do they know what "piggies" are in England?
> >

> > Yes.
>
> The filth?

Some of them do go to market, others stay at home so yes, I suppose so.

Andy Chequer

Michael Dart wrote:
> "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>I hate to break it to you, but even if folks can manage to overlook the unconventional number of
>>piggies, the webs in between are still going to cause talk.
>>

> My wife had a roomate that had webbed toes. I think she was part lab.
>
> Mike

Other possible signs:

Short, thick hair, blonde, brown or black in color, with an inclination to oiliness even when
recently washed.

Loves to go for walks, and an invitation to go for a ride in the car makes her ecstatic.

Excessively friendly, with a penchant for elaborate greetings after even very short separations -
insists on saying hi and telling you she missed you when you get back from a bathroom break.

Enormous appetite - will consume almost anything with evident enjoyment, even items not normally
considered edible.

Tendency to hog the couch, but will allow you to share if you ask nicely.

Favorite party stunt is the ability to hold three tennis balls in her mouth simultaneously.

Kathleen