Tom Boonen is a much better Belgian Cycling Hero than Johann Museeuw because

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
1) he is more talented
2) he's younger
3) he hasn't been caught doping

and last but certainly not least

4) he doesn't have a bad toupee

Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
hair is cool.

Now if only something could be done for the French.

They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
redneckism is cool.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> 1) he is more talented
> 2) he's younger
> 3) he hasn't been caught doping
>
> and last but certainly not least
>
> 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
>

> Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
> the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
> hair is cool.
>
> Now if only something could be done for the French.
>
> They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
> redneckism is cool.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?

Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.

Scott wrote:
> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
>>1) he is more talented
>>2) he's younger
>>3) he hasn't been caught doping
>>
>>and last but certainly not least
>>
>>4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
>>

>>Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
>>the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
>>hair is cool.
>>
>>Now if only something could be done for the French.
>>
>>They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
>>redneckism is cool.
>>

>>thanks,
>>
>>K. Gringioni.

> Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?
>
> Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
> In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
> but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.

The only advantage of a mullet is that it's "natural". The mullet: The
official hairstyle of the Munich working class.

> 1) he is more talented
> 2) he's younger
> 3) he hasn't been caught doping
>
> and last but certainly not least
>
> 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
>

> Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
> the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
> hair is cool.
>
> Now if only something could be done for the French.
>
> They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
> redneckism is cool.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years ago.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> > 1) he is more talented
> > 2) he's younger
> > 3) he hasn't been caught doping
> >
> > and last but certainly not least
> >
> > 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
> >

> > Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
> > the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
> > hair is cool.
> >
> > Now if only something could be done for the French.
> >
> > They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
> > redneckism is cool.
> >

> > thanks,
> >
> > K. Gringioni.
> >

> Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years ago.

Well, that makes it sooo much better.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > 1) he is more talented
>> > 2) he's younger
>> > 3) he hasn't been caught doping
>> >
>> > and last but certainly not least
>> >
>> > 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
>> >

>> > Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
>> > the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
>> > hair is cool.
>> >
>> > Now if only something could be done for the French.
>> >
>> > They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
>> > redneckism is cool.
>> >

>> > thanks,
>> >
>> > K. Gringioni.
>> >

>> Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years ago.

> Well, that makes it sooo much better.

Doesn't it though? :)

B. Lafferty wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>B. Lafferty wrote:
>>>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years ago.

>>Well, that makes it sooo much better.

> Doesn't it though? :)

Next up: Hair in a Can!!!

~bob

Kyle Legate wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >
> >>1) he is more talented
> >>2) he's younger
> >>3) he hasn't been caught doping
> >>
> >>and last but certainly not least
> >>
> >>4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
> >>

> >>Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
> >>the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
> >>hair is cool.
> >>
> >>Now if only something could be done for the French.
> >>
> >>They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
> >>redneckism is cool.
> >>

> >>thanks,
> >>
> >>K. Gringioni.

> > Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?
> >
> > Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
> > In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
> > but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.
> >

> The only advantage of a mullet is that it's "natural". The mullet: The
> official hairstyle of the Munich working class.

Hell Kyle you must feel right at home. It's also the official
hairstyle of "Habs" fans too isn't it?
Bill C

Bill C wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
> > Scott wrote:

> > > Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?
> > >
> > > Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
> > > In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
> > > but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.
> > >

> > The only advantage of a mullet is that it's "natural". The mullet: The
> > official hairstyle of the Munich working class.

> Hell Kyle you must feel right at home. It's also the official
> hairstyle of "Habs" fans too isn't it?
> Bill C

For the Hockey/Canada impaired Americans out there:
http://www.guerillasports.com/article.php?article=266
http://www.habsworld.net/

With a tip of the mask to Magilla.
Bill C

I quite like NASCAR, actually....

On 4/13/06 1:36 PM, in article
UCy%[email protected], "B. Lafferty"

>> 1) he is more talented
>> 2) he's younger
>> 3) he hasn't been caught doping
>>
>> and last but certainly not least
>>
>> 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
>>

>> Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
>> the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
>> hair is cool.
>>
>> Now if only something could be done for the French.
>>
>> They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
>> redneckism is cool.
>>

>> thanks,
>>
>> K. Gringioni.
>>

> Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years ago.

Is it his butt hair?? Must be.....
That¹s why it is so curly!

> 1) he is more talented

MAYBE SO, BUT TIME WILL TELL.
> 2) he's younger

HE WAS BORN LATER, BOONEN IS GETTING OLDER EVERYDAY TOO.
> 3) he hasn't been caught doping

WILL HE ? DOES HE ?

> and last but certainly not least
>
> 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee

WHAT IF HE LOSES HIS HAIR ?

DUMBASS

"ST" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:C0643C56.1A52EB%[email protected]...
> On 4/13/06 1:36 PM, in article
> UCy%[email protected], "B. Lafferty"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> 1) he is more talented
> >> 2) he's younger
> >> 3) he hasn't been caught doping
> >>
> >> and last but certainly not least
> >>
> >> 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
> >>

> >> Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
> >> the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
> >> hair is cool.
> >>
> >> Now if only something could be done for the French.
> >>
> >> They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
> >> redneckism is cool.
> >>

> >> thanks,
> >>
> >> K. Gringioni.
> >>

> > Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years

ago.

> Is it his butt hair?? Must be.....
> That¹s why it is so curly!

It is curly on top because it is a hair weave. Hair Club For Men. I am not
only the President, I am a client too. Remember Mr. Ray's hair weaves from
Baltimore MD ?

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?
>
> Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
> In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
> but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.

Boonen has a mullet!?
--
Marty

In article <[email protected]>,
"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > 1) he is more talented
> > 2) he's younger
> > 3) he hasn't been caught doping
> >
> > and last but certainly not least
> >
> > 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
> >

> > Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
> > the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
> > hair is cool.
> >
> > Now if only something could be done for the French.
> >
> > They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
> > redneckism is cool.
> >

> > thanks,
> >
> > K. Gringioni.

> Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?
>
> Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
> In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
> but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.

Well, I don't think his hair goes far enough down his neck to really qualify
as a true mullet. Now, if you want mullet, look no further than Laurent Brochard:

http://www.ag2r-cyclisme.com/images/laurent-brochard.jpg

Ooow, Achey Breaky Big Mistakey!

--
tanx,
Howard

Grandma Smith said a curious thing
Boys must whistle, girls must sing

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Bill C wrote:
> Kyle Legate wrote:
>
>>Scott wrote:

>>>Isn't "bad toupee" redundant?
>>>
>>>Besides, a mullet is better than a toupee only by a matter of degrees.
>>>In fact, you could go so far as to say that it's not that it's better,
>>>but rather it's not quite as bad. They're both bad.
>>>

>>The only advantage of a mullet is that it's "natural". The mullet: The
>>official hairstyle of the Munich working class.

> Hell Kyle you must feel right at home. It's also the official
> hairstyle of "Habs" fans too isn't it?
> Bill C

I guess so, but Habs fans weren't welcome in the city of the "Buds".

Let me answer by comparing both careers: who does best at what race?

Milano-Sanremo: Museeuw (Boonen still needs a podium place)
Ronde van Vlaanderen: Museeuw ( 3-2 )
Paris-Roubaix: Museeuw ( 3-1 )
Paris-Tours: Museeuw ( 1-0 )
Zurich Metzgete: Museeuw ( 2-0 )
Amstel Gold Race: Museeuw ( 1-0 )
Worlds: =
Tour Yellow Jersey: Museeuw ( 5 days - 0 days)
Tour Green Jersey: Museeuw (Boonen still needs a podium place)
Clasica San Sebastian: Museeuw (Boonen still needs a podium place)
HEW Cyclassics: Museeuw ( 1-0 )
Gent-Wevelgem: Boonen ( 1-0 )
Omloop het Volk: Museeuw ( 2-0 )
E3-prijs Vlaanderen: Boonen ( 3-2 )
4jours de Dunkerque: Museeuw ( 2-0 )
Driedaagse van De Panne - Koksijde: Museeuw ( 1-0 )
Scheldeprijs Vlaanderen: Boonen ( 2-0 )
Paris-Bruxelles: Museeuw (Boonen still needs a podium place)

Boonen still has some catching up to do if he wants to retire at 30.

BOONEN:
E3-prijs Vlaanderen (Bel)
2004 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Kirsipuu, J. - 3. Nauduzs, A.
2005 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Klier, A. - 3. Van Petegem, P.
2006 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Ballan, A. - 3. Vierhouten, A.
Gent-Wevelgem (Bel)
2003 3rd 1. Klier, A. - 2. Vogels, H. - 3. Boonen, T.
2004 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Backstedt, M. - 3. Kirsipuu, J.
Omloop Het Volk (Bel)
2005 2nd 1. Nuyens, N. - 2. Boonen, T. - 3. De Jongh, S.
Paris-Roubaix (Fra)
2002 3rd 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Wesemann, S. - 3. Boonen, T.
2005 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Hincapie, G. - 3. Flecha, J. A.
2006 2nd 1. Cancellara, F. - 2. Boonen, T. - 3. Ballan, A.
Ronde van Vlaanderen (Bel)
2005 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Klier, A. - 3. Van Petegem, P.
2006 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Hoste, L. - 3. Hincapie, G.
Scheldeprijs Vlaanderen (Bel)
2004 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Mcewen, R. - 3. Cadamuro, S.
2006 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. De Jongh, S. - 3. Steegmans, G.
Worldchampionship
2005 1st 1. Boonen, T. - 2. Valverde, A. - 3. Geslin, A.

MUSEEUW:
Amstel Gold Race (Ned)
1992 2nd 1. Ludwig, O. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Konyshev, D.
1994 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Cenghialta, B. - 3. Saligari, M.
1996 3rd 1. Zanini, S. - 2. Bettin, M. - 3. Museeuw, J.
Clasica San Sebastian (Spa)
1995 3rd 1. Armstrong, L. - 2. Della Santa, S. - 3. Museeuw, J.

Driedaagse van De Panne - Koksijde (Bel)
1990 2nd 1. Nijboer, E. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Solleveld, G.
1997 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Bomans, C. - 3. Milesi, M.

E3-prijs Vlaanderen (Bel)
1992 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Veenstra, W. - 3. Vanderaerden, E.
1998 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Bartoli, M. - 3. Celestino, M.
2002 3rd 1. Pieri, D. - 2. Planckaert, J. - 3. Museeuw, J.

Gent-Wevelgem (Bel)
1990 2nd 1. Frison, H. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Ballerini, F.
1994 3rd 1. Peeters, W. - 2. Ballerini, F. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1996 3rd 1. Steels, T. - 2. Lombardi, G. - 3. Museeuw, J.
2000 3rd 1. Van Bondt, G. - 2. Van Petegem, P. - 3. Museeuw, J.
HEW Cyclassics Cup Hamburg (Ger)
2002 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Astarloa, I. - 3. Rebellin, D.

Zurich Metzgete (Sui)
1991 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Jalabert, L. - 3. Sciandri, M.
1994 2nd 1. Bortolami, G. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Fondriest, M.
1995 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Bugno, G. - 3. Furlan, G.
1996 3rd 1. Ferrigato, A. - 2. Bartoli, M. - 3. Museeuw, J.

Milano-Sanremo (Ita)
1992 3rd 1. Kelly, S. - 2. Argentin, M. - 3. Museeuw, J.

Omloop Het Volk (Bel)
2000 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Wesemann, S. - 3. Knaven, S.
2003 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Van Heeswijk, M. - 3. Bettini, P.

Paris-Bruxelles (Bel)
1991 3rd 1. Holm, B. - 2. Ludwig, O. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1993 3rd 1. Moreau, F. - 2. Nijdam, J. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1996 2nd 1. Tafi, A. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Bartoli, M.

Paris-Roubaix (Fra)
1995 3rd 1. Ballerini, F. - 2. Tchmil, A. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1996 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Bortolami, G. - 3. Tafi, A.
1997 3rd 1. Guesdon, F. - 2. Planckaert, J. - 3. Museeuw, J.
2000 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Van Petegem, P. - 3. Zabel, E.
2001 2nd 1. Knaven, S. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Vainsteins, R.
2002 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Wesemann, S. - 3. Boonen, T.
Paris-Tours (Fra)
1989 3rd 1. Nijdam, J. - 2. Vanderaerden, E. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1993 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Fondriest, M. - 3. Gontchenkov, A.

Ronde van Vlaanderen (Bel)
1991 2nd 1. Van Hooydonck, E. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Sorensen, R.
1993 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Maassen, F. - 3. Bottaro, D.
1994 2nd 1. Bugno, G. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Tchmil, A.
1995 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Baldato, F. - 3. Tchmil, A.
1996 3rd 1. Bartoli, M. - 2. Baldato, F. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1998 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Zanini, S. - 3. Tchmil, A.
1999 3rd 1. Van Petegem, P. - 2. Vandenbroucke, F. - 3. Museeuw, J.
2002 2nd 1. Tafi, A. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Van Petegem, P.

Scheldeprijs Vlaanderen (Bel)
1990 3rd 1. Talen, J. - 2. Vanderaerden, E. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1992 2nd 1. Nelissen, W. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Cornelisse, M.
1997 2nd 1. Zabel, E. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Tchmil, A.

Tour de France Green Jersey (Fra)
1990 2nd 1. Ludwig, O. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Breukink, E.
1992 2nd 1. Jalabert, L. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Chiappucci, C.
1993 2nd 1. Abdoujaparov, D. - 2. Museeuw, J. - 3. Sciandri, M.

4jours de Dunkerque (Fra)
1991 3rd 1. Mottet, C. - 2. Jalabert, L. - 3. Museeuw, J.
1995 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Simon, F. - 3. Zabel, E.
1997 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Vandenbroucke, F. - 3. Contrini, D.

Worldchampionship (/)
1993 4th 1. Armstrong, L. - 2. Indurain, M. - 3. Ludwig, O. - 4.
Museeuw, J. - 5. Fondriest, M.
1996 1st 1. Museeuw, J. - 2. Gianetti, M. - 3. Bartoli, M. - 4.
Merckx, A. - 5. Virenque, R.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > 1) he is more talented
>> > 2) he's younger
>> > 3) he hasn't been caught doping
>> >
>> > and last but certainly not least
>> >
>> > 4) he doesn't have a bad toupee
>> >

>> > Lucky for the Belgian sartorial sense that Boonen came along to rescue
>> > the beleaguered country from the terrible fate of thinking that fake
>> > hair is cool.
>> >
>> > Now if only something could be done for the French.
>> >
>> > They're both better than America though. We think that NASCAR and
>> > redneckism is cool.
>> >

>> > thanks,
>> >
>> > K. Gringioni.
>> >

>> Museeuw does not wear a rug. He had his own hair transplanted years ago.

> Well, that makes it sooo much better.

If you want to see a really bad rug, take a look a Charles in this trailer:
http://216.69.170.64/bfl01/trailers/v-bvi-1255-big.mov

Kyle Legate wrote:
> Bill C wrote:
> > Kyle Legate wrote:

> >>The only advantage of a mullet is that it's "natural". The mullet: The
> >>official hairstyle of the Munich working class.

> > Hell Kyle you must feel right at home. It's also the official
> > hairstyle of "Habs" fans too isn't it?
> > Bill C
> >

> I guess so, but Habs fans weren't welcome in the city of the "Buds".

Just a little history there. I love the logo for these guys:
http://www.hitmenhockey.com/home.html
But there's some cool ones here too:
http://www.truenorthhockey.com/2005-09/toronto/team10837.html
Unfortunately our local minor league hockey team is a Phoenix
franchise, and the Bruins are hopeless. They're still doing better than
'Lautern is in the Bundesliga though.
Bill C

Kenny wrote:

> Let me answer by comparing both careers: who does best at what race?

It might also be interesting to compare them at similar ages.