Tom Kunich is a ass

Don who? writes:

> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
> Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
> his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

Oh, you mean this guy:

Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944
3539 Monterey Blvd
San Leandro CA94578
510) 351-3807

http://tinyurl.com/8rwo2

I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
useful information. A few names come to mind.

Jobst Brandt

[email protected] wrote:
> Don who? writes:
>
>> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
>> Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
>> his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

> Oh, you mean this guy:
>
> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

{snip disclosed personal information}

> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
> who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
> useful information. A few names come to mind.

What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at people who
post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who uses his or her own
name?!?

You're a grade-a asshole.

N&F

PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's familiar.
DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to publish his address
and phone number. What's next -- contacting his employer?!? What a jerk...

"Don" <[email protected]> writes:

> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
> Kunich.

I actually don't notice anonymous postings from Tom Kunich. I don't
need my attention drawn to them, either. IMHO his stuff is not
something I want to read.

Many people seem to like to play Tom's game and give him attention and
reinforcement for his posts. The simple solution is to learn how to
use a killfile and to put Tom and all his alter egos into it. If you
need to spend all this energy on the guy, it's you who need to get a
clue and possibly a life as well. Ignore him, he'll go away. And fer
pete's sake stop spamming all the rec.bikes newsgroups with this ****!

Jobst Brandt <[email protected]> wrote:
> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
> who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
> useful information. A few names come to mind.

Nobody that posts under the name of a whiskey brand and refuses to use
capital letters, of course?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

A shy person writes:

>>> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from
>>> Tom Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives
>>> with his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

>> Oh, you mean this guy:

>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

> {snip disclosed personal information}

aka. public information.

OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
It's quicker than a telephone book.

>> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

> What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
> people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
> uses his or her own name?!?

So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

> You're a grade-a asshole.

I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
to make that obvious by your choice of language.

> PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
> familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
> publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
> employer?!? What a jerk...

Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Jobst Brandt

Johnny Sunset writes:

>> ... I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

Too bad the header got changed from ... a ass... because that was a
noted expression from Charles Dickens:

http://www.bartleby.com/73/1002.html

He chose it because it put special emphasis on the phrase as the OP
probably did. By the way, changing the title loses the thread and
starts a new one, which is also none too good for tracking where the
discussion arose.

> Nobody that posts under the name of a whiskey brand and refuses to
> use capital letters, of course?

I once suspected that as well but don't believe that Kunich was nearly
as acrid in his responses. But that was in olden times when more
crass four letter words were not used on this forum. Besides, he
didn't seem to be at war with his high school English teacher,
eschewing the **** key, and reasonable spelling and punctuation.

Mr. alcohol claims to live in SF and ride a bicycle to work, which
wouldn't do from San Leandro, without taking the bicycle to SF on
BART, our rapid transit system.

Jobst Brandt

[email protected] wrote:
>>>Oh, you mean this guy:

-snip-

Who? aka J Sunset:

[email protected] wrote:
> Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
> with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
> belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
> day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
> packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Mr Kunich is of the opinion that the present kerfuffle (I
missed whatever it was) was written by one Roger Bratton
using Mr Kunich's name as an alias.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
> with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
> belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
> day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
> packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Tell me Jobst, but do you have even a clue what you're talking about? Or are
you simply a pal of Roger's who's been waging internet war against people
for years? The man is certifiably insane and you're playing his game as if
you actually knew what you were talking about.

Or are you finally slipping over the edge into oblivion as well? Exactly
what would lead you to post a map? Were you feeling particularly clever
today?

"Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Don" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
>> Kunich.

> I actually don't notice anonymous postings from Tom Kunich. I don't
> need my attention drawn to them, either. IMHO his stuff is not
> something I want to read.
>
> Many people seem to like to play Tom's game and give him attention and
> reinforcement for his posts. The simple solution is to learn how to
> use a killfile and to put Tom and all his alter egos into it. If you
> need to spend all this energy on the guy, it's you who need to get a
> clue and possibly a life as well. Ignore him, he'll go away. And fer
> pete's sake stop spamming all the rec.bikes newsgroups with this ****!

Dear Tim, it would be really interesting if you could inform me what my
"alter egos" are. Why is it that you seem unaware of the various spoofs that
are out there? Roger is presently being investigated by the FBI for his
great work on the internet.

But thanks for your intellectual pursuit of the truth.

[email protected] wrote:

>>> Oh, you mean this guy:

>>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

>> {snip disclosed personal information}

> aka. public information.

So is your SSN, driver's license number and plate, spouse's and kids' names,
etc. Doesn't make it RIGHT to plaster 'em all over Usenet.

> OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
> special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
> get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
> It's quicker than a telephone book.
>
>>> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

>> What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
>> people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
>> uses his or her own name?!?

> So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

Why do you care?

>> You're a grade-a asshole.

> I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
> You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
> then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
> to make that obvious by your choice of language.

Or, I don't want self-righteous dickheads like you harassing me, my family
or my employer.

>> PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
>> familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
>> publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
>> employer?!? What a jerk...

> Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
> with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
> belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
> day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
> packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

ISTR some sock-puppet/impersonation charges. Regardless, it's easy to just
IGNORE THE CHAFF instead of taking it to the low level you did by
"publishing" someone's personal information for every Usenet Kook out there.

Everyone knows you're a haughty *****; you needn't keep confirming it.

N&F

A Muzi wrote:

> -snip-
>
> Who? aka J Sunset:

I am certainly not "Nuck 'n Futz", whoever he/she may be.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (Real name and location)

> I am certainly not "Nuck 'n Futz", whoever he/she may be.

Whoops! I'm sorry. Unintentional.

--

"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Don" <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
>>> Kunich.

>> I actually don't notice anonymous postings from Tom Kunich. I
>> don't need my attention drawn to them, either. IMHO his stuff is
>> not something I want to read.
>>
>> Many people seem to like to play Tom's game and give him attention
>> and reinforcement for his posts. The simple solution is to learn
>> how to use a killfile and to put Tom and all his alter egos into
>> it. If you need to spend all this energy on the guy, it's you who
>> need to get a clue and possibly a life as well. Ignore him, he'll
>> go away. And fer pete's sake stop spamming all the rec.bikes
>> newsgroups with this ****!

> Dear Tim, it would be really interesting if you could inform me what
> my "alter egos" are. Why is it that you seem unaware of the various
> spoofs that are out there? Roger is presently being investigated by
> the FBI for his great work on the internet.
>
> But thanks for your intellectual pursuit of the truth.

As far as I can tell, from reading your posts for over 10 years, is
that you (1) routinely post malarkey and (2) have a tendency to be
paranoid as all get-out. Your bitterness about your personal life
situation spills over into completely unrelated stuff, such as the
rec.bikes newsgroups. Hence you have been residing in my killfiles
for years and only turn up in my summary buffer when you change ISPs.

I don't care about your alter egos, nor do I care about your most
recent tiff with whomever. I do think it over the top for people to
post your personal information to Usenet, but on the other hand your
consistent antagonistic stance towards everyone else earns you that
sort of vituperation. In short, if you want people to treat you
better, treat them better and stop acting like a net.kook. You can't
credibly act like an asshole and then claim to be a victim- no one
will take it seriously.

Quoth N&F:

> ...it's totally bush-league to publish his address and phone number...

"Bush-league", N&F??? How Freudian of you ;-)

D'ohBoy

P.S.: This thread is reason #1789 I and many others post anonymously.

After reading this thread maybe we should create a sub-group called,
"Rec.Bicycles.Tech~TwilightZone."

Jobst's churlish, scolding, holier-than-thou attitude has always been
tolerable because of seemingly endless font of bike related knowledge
that came with it. I always wrote off the picking on people who posted
anonymously as a petty obsession. Whatever Kunich has done, whether or
not his personal information is public domain, this strikes me as
entirely inappropriate. From now on, I post anonymously.

[email protected] wrote:
> Jobst's churlish, scolding, holier-than-thou attitude has always been
> tolerable because of seemingly endless font of bike related knowledge
> that came with it. I always wrote off the picking on people who posted
> anonymously as a petty obsession. Whatever Kunich has done, whether or
> not his personal information is public domain, this strikes me as
> entirely inappropriate. From now on, I post anonymously.

NOT ME!!!

J <eg> B

On 27 Dec 2005 05:32:04 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>>> Oh, you mean this guy:

>>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

>> {snip disclosed personal information}

>aka. public information.
>
>OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
>special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
>get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
>It's quicker than a telephone book.

You malignant, hypocritical, self righteous turd.

IF this information is a easy and available as your rationalization would have
it, then there was no point in posting it.

>>> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

>> What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
>> people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
>> uses his or her own name?!?

>So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

Perhaps to slow down web-creeps like yourself. It's enough, isn't it.

>> You're a grade-a asshole.

>I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
>You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
>then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
>to make that obvious by your choice of language.
>
>> PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
>> familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
>> publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
>> employer?!? What a jerk...

>Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
>with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
>belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
>day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
>packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Kunich is an abrasive, opinionated ass. Pretty much like the rest of us here.
And that "us" includes you. You, of all people, should have an interest in
keeping the debate civil and within bounds.

Ron