Tom Kunich is a ass

From: "Tom Kunich" Subject: THIS IS MY HOUSE

All 7 messages in topic - view as tree
seenohearno
Feb 13 2005, 7:49 am show options

Newsgroups: soc.culture.afghanistan, rec.bicycles.racing, aus.bicycle,
rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.marketplace
From: "seenohearno" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
author
Date: 13 Feb 2005 07:49:06 -0800
Subject: From: "Tom Kunich" Subject: THIS IS MY HOUSE

From: "Tom Kunich" Subject: THIS IS MY HOUSE

From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author

Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 05:20 GMT
Subject: Re: THIS IS MY HOUSE
original | Report Abuse

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is my house.

From: <[email protected]>
i don't think so little 2" **** tommy boy

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=_a01rep_0Tr6mY3ewYV8S40LC0YCOhLt...

Owner Name: KUNICH MARY H
Mailing Addr: 3539 MONTEREY SAN LEANDRO CA 94578
Situs Addr: 3539 MONTEREY BL SAN LEANDRO CA 94578
Legal Description:
ASSESSMENT
Total Value: $31,522 Use Code: 110 Zoning:
Land Value: $3,727 Tax Rate Area: 10020
Impr Value: $7,795 Year Assd: 2004 Impr Type:
Other Value: Property Tax: Price/Sqft: $998.18
% Improved: 23% Delinquent Yr:
Exempt Amt.: $7,000 Exempt Codes: Y
SALE HISTORY Sale1 Sale2 Sale 3 Transfer
Recording Date: 11/21/1978 05/13/1975 04/25/2003
Recorded Doc: 78 227455 75 063356 03 244028
Rec. Doc Type:
Transfer Amount: $5,000
Seller (Grantor):
1st Trs Dd Amt: Code 1: 2nd Trs Dd Amt: Code 2:
PROPERTY CHARACTERISTICS
Lot Acres: 0.110 Year Built: 1955 Fireplace:
Lot SqFt: 3,940 Effective Yr: 1956 A/C:
Bldg/Liv Area: 1,153

> Thomas H Kunich is a free loader sec. 8 of the state of calif. ,
> drunk bumb - the house in lives in is not his- without a job
> sucking off the sate of calif. teat - every lying posting of
> yours demonstrates that you know what a worthless
> **** Thomas H Kunich you are and that, God forbid
> you will be living in a cardboard in the city and this
> will happen soon when i call the gov. of calif. an tell
> him to cut you off of sec. 8, sic, sid and wf.
>
> We all know by now tom you eat burgers but the burgers
> you eat come out of your nose.
>
> By all means continue your postings. Since you're so stupid,
> sooner or later you're going to step over the line or there will
> be some internet laws passed quietly that will end up putting
> you in an asylum where you belong.
>
> And since you've had multiple police reports filed against
> Thomas H Kunich OF San Leandro CA94578 you, if so
> much as a rock comes through my window you can expect
> to be taken into the police station for questioning.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec....580c?q="house"++"tom"&rnum=1#bed061726371580c
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec....cing&q=tom&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

Roger!! Your mommy is calling you!!

BOXMAN, ZBOXMAN, but really Roger Ladd Bratton. Roger is 46 and still lives
with his parents, Otey and Donnabelle Bratton at 1063 Fox Meadow Way in
Concord, CA 94518.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2661266C

Here's a nice aerial photo of the house http://tinyurl.com/j26i
http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/8077603625000ZBOXMAN.jpg

Daddy owns the house, not Roger. It's assessed at $109K.

His other phone # is 510-685-4260 & 925-685-4260

He attended Mt. Diablo High School in Concord, CA from 1972 to 1976.

you can find him here at lunch/ dinner

http://tinyurl.com/27mk9

http://tinyurl.com/3b572

Roger sells boxes and assorted ****, but mainly he just wastes an
astonishing amount of time annoying people on the internet. I'm sure
mommy and daddy wish he would get a real job, move out, and start acting
like a 46 year old man instead of a 12 year old boy.

He's even had a Cease and Desist order against him. He won't learn. He
can't learn. Go by and say HI!!!

Concord Police Department

Police Community Action and Awareness - (925) 671-3237
Police Customer Service Desk - (925) 671-3220

On 1/2/06 8:40 AM, in article
[email protected],

> [email protected] wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:

>>> Oh, you mean this guy:
>>>
>>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944
>>> 3539 Monterey Blvd
>>> San Leandro CA94578
>>> 510) 351-3807
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/8rwo2

Update - Jobst was a real character. I rode with him but he was a jackass to ride with. He would climb in some preposterous gear like a 46/19 and advise other people that if you couldn't climb a 10%er in that sort of gear that you were never meant to ride a bike. He would be going along some road and a pretty good clip and would ride right up a dirt path without warning the people with him. I understand the final years of his life were pretty bad since his riding style had destroyed his heart and circulatory systems.

As for Roger Brighton, I never did discover what the hell he was up to. At the time he posted that, the only Mary Kunich that was in my immediate family was my father's sister who died at birth. Since I was divorced I probably was living with my mother when I wasn't living on my sailboat. When she had cancer the radiation treatments were considered "research" and health insurance wouldn't pay for them since that would make them liable for any bad results. So I sold off a huge fat stock option I got for designing medical instruments and paid her entire bill. And paid off her home. It came to about a million bucks. But the treatments were successful and she lived another couple of decades. Hopefully Roger died a long and painful death. His postings certainly made it seem that was what he was in the middle of doing. My name is Croatian and it is common. There was even another Tom Kunich in San Leandro when he posted that. There is practically at least one other in every state in the union. Not to mention near spellings since the name is a translation from the Croatian alphabet.

I had a very serious concussion in 2009 when a carbon fork exploded and dropped me on my helmeted head so I don't remember how I used to post. I do remember that I would tell Jobst that he was full of it for telling anyone that either do it his way or go home. But I have also always been there to help anyone that needed it. Whether Joe Blow out on the road with a flat and no idea what to do or some guy just starting that needed information on one thing or another. I bought a full suspension frame and fork for some kid in Croatia that posted questions. I sent it through an NCIS station in Italy and he took the ferry across and had a great bike. Sometimes you shouldn't do favors. Looking at all the jackass riding in the bike magazines, he tried on of those double flips, missed and broke his back. He's more or less recovered now but has a permanent limp. And a great deal better sense.

At the time of this furfurole I was putting in regular 10,000 mile years. Today I'm 74 and I'll probably hit 5,000 this year since I missed many months at the beginning of the year to eye surgery, my brother having eye surgery with complications and me having to take him to the eye doctor every day. And then the rains came. By the time I got riding again I had lost so much fitness I could hardly ride. But it comes back even if you don't believe it.

I hope that those of you that are left are still riding and still in good health. There's a place in Sunol called the Café Bella Bistro and I normally show up there around 9:45 or so on Thursdays. If you're out there let's have a cup of coffee.