tom kunich we all no your a BIG JACKASS

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Marteno Lavalea, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
    And since you've all on usenet have had multiple police reports
    filed against you, if so much as a rock comes through my window
    you can expect to be taken into the police station for questioning.

    little 2" boy tom kunich we on usenet no your a BIG JACKASS AND
    we all know that you eat burgers but the burgers
    you eat come out of your nose.

    YOU USENET RETARD pat yourself on the back and know
    that you are the JACKASS ON USENET.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Marteno Lavalea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    > From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
    > And since you've all on usenet have had multiple police reports
    > filed against you, if so much as a rock comes through my window
    > you can expect to be taken into the police station for questioning.
    >

    > little 2" boy tom kunich we on usenet no your a BIG JACKASS AND
    > we all know that you eat burgers but the burgers
    > you eat come out of your nose.
    >
    > YOU USENET RETARD pat yourself on the back and know
    > that you are the JACKASS ON USENET.

    Gosh Roger, do you think that we can't recognize your inability to spell? I
    suppose it comes from all that inbreeding.

  3. mrbubl

    mrbubl Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:
    > "Marteno Lavalea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    >>From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
    >>And since you've all on usenet have had multiple police reports
    >>filed against you, if so much as a rock comes through my window
    >>you can expect to be taken into the police station for questioning.
    >>

    >>little 2" boy tom kunich we on usenet no your a BIG JACKASS AND
    >>we all know that you eat burgers but the burgers
    >>you eat come out of your nose.
    >>
    >>YOU USENET RETARD pat yourself on the back and know
    >>that you are the JACKASS ON USENET.

    > Gosh Roger, do you think that we can't recognize your inability to spell? I
    > suppose it comes from all that inbreeding.

    WHOIS Record For
    63.18.202.79
    Record Type: IP Address

    OrgName: UUNET Technologies, Inc.
    OrgID: UUDA
    Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
    City: Ashburn
    StateProv: VA
    PostalCode: 20147
    Country: US

    NetRange: 63.0.0.0 - 63.63.255.255
    CIDR: 63.0.0.0/10
    NetName: NETBLK-UUNET97DU
    NetHandle: NET-63-0-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-63-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: DIALDNS1.UU.NET
    NameServer: DIALDNS2.UU.NET
    NameServer: DIALDNS200.NS.UU.NET
    NameServer: DIALDNS210.NS.UU.NET
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    RegDate: 1998-07-31
    Updated: 2001-09-26

    RTechHandle: OA12-ARIN
    RTechName: UUnet Technologies, Inc., Technologies
    RTechPhone: +1-800-900-0241
    RTechEmail: [email protected]

    OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE3-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: abuse
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-900-0241
    OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

    OrgNOCHandle: OA12-ARIN
    OrgNOCName: UUnet Technologies, Inc., Technologies
    OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-900-0241
    OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

    OrgTechHandle: SWIPP-ARIN
    OrgTechName: swipper