tom kunich we all no your a BIG JACKASS

Marteno Lavalea

Guest
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
And since you've all on usenet have had multiple police reports
filed against you, if so much as a rock comes through my window
you can expect to be taken into the police station for questioning.

little 2" boy tom kunich we on usenet no your a BIG JACKASS AND
we all know that you eat burgers but the burgers
you eat come out of your nose.

YOU USENET RETARD pat yourself on the back and know
that you are the JACKASS ON USENET.

"Marteno Lavalea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
> From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
> And since you've all on usenet have had multiple police reports
> filed against you, if so much as a rock comes through my window
> you can expect to be taken into the police station for questioning.
>

> little 2" boy tom kunich we on usenet no your a BIG JACKASS AND
> we all know that you eat burgers but the burgers
> you eat come out of your nose.
>
> YOU USENET RETARD pat yourself on the back and know
> that you are the JACKASS ON USENET.

Gosh Roger, do you think that we can't recognize your inability to spell? I
suppose it comes from all that inbreeding.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Marteno Lavalea" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
>>From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
>>And since you've all on usenet have had multiple police reports
>>filed against you, if so much as a rock comes through my window
>>you can expect to be taken into the police station for questioning.
>>

>>little 2" boy tom kunich we on usenet no your a BIG JACKASS AND
>>we all know that you eat burgers but the burgers
>>you eat come out of your nose.
>>
>>YOU USENET RETARD pat yourself on the back and know
>>that you are the JACKASS ON USENET.

> Gosh Roger, do you think that we can't recognize your inability to spell? I
> suppose it comes from all that inbreeding.

WHOIS Record For
63.18.202.79
Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: UUNET Technologies, Inc.
OrgID: UUDA
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147
Country: US

NetRange: 63.0.0.0 - 63.63.255.255
CIDR: 63.0.0.0/10
NetName: NETBLK-UUNET97DU
NetHandle: NET-63-0-0-0-1
Parent: NET-63-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DIALDNS1.UU.NET
NameServer: DIALDNS2.UU.NET
NameServer: DIALDNS200.NS.UU.NET
NameServer: DIALDNS210.NS.UU.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1998-07-31
Updated: 2001-09-26

RTechHandle: OA12-ARIN
RTechName: UUnet Technologies, Inc., Technologies
RTechPhone: +1-800-900-0241
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE3-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-900-0241
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: OA12-ARIN
OrgNOCName: UUnet Technologies, Inc., Technologies
OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-900-0241
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: SWIPP-ARIN
OrgTechName: swipper