Tomorrow AM - low of -4 F. I am SO riding at 4 AM.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
A 12" desk fan? A TWELVE inch desk fan???
I was thinking about commenting on the fan but I didn't... Got creeped out...
big-smile.png

Originally Posted by danfoz
Yes that is a car buried to the roof... we have a minor flurry underway.
OMG!!! That looks like so much fuuun!!! I went for another ride today, 16C and no ice agaaaain daaarn it...
big-smile.png

That's how it will probably be in a while heeere, wanna seeeee?
big-smile.png

No iiice at aaall... Daaang it...
big-smile.png

Sooo it's gonna be waaarmer there in 3 weeeeks huh??? Aweeesooome...
big-smile.png
Is three weeeeeks from now ok with youuu?
big-smile.png
big-smile.png
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Originally Posted by jhuskey
I thought indoor trainer were invented by Satan or is that another thread?
Pagan gods, Satan, what's the difference? It's all witchcraft.

I prefer whichcraft...

Mmm mozzarella and ooolives...
love.png

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy

Volnix, I want to be where you are. This is what I've got today;
You know where you have to go then...
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Problem here is, everyone has "cabin fever". It is tough to get out. Right now, sunny but windchill of -10. Tough on people and pets. My dog is bored because he can't stay outside too long.

I prefer whichcraft...

I've been practicing pancake-craft. Adding cinnamon and ground walnuts gives them an interesting flavor (use your coffee grinder). You can use chopped & mushed bananas instead of sugar, but this lessens cohesiveness.

Recipe removed...
silly.png

Pancakes or waffles - haven't had them for well over a year. OMG, sounds great. Normally the maple sap starts running here mid-February - corn cakes with butter and maple syrup - what could be better?

Back when I was doing a lot of baking, I was grinding my own flour in a $20 coffee grinder - worked great. Whole wheat with some left coarsely cracked, honey and butter in the dough. Which explains why I was such a middle aged fat ass.

Well, how much can you really say about "it's cold"??? Might as well talk about something interesting.

In for a penny, in for pound!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volnix .
Are they as tasty as they look?
love.png

Bland beef on a bland patty of refined flour.
not-interested.png
pass

Here's something I would like to try!
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130514-edible-insects-entomophagy-science-food-bugs-beetles/

Do mealworms experience pain when they freeze to death? It's part of the preparation process. You can eat them alive, but it's not preferable.

Photo credit: Peter Halasz

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy

Back when I was doing a lot of baking, I was grinding my own flour in a $20 coffee grinder - worked great. Whole wheat with some left coarsely cracked, honey and butter in the dough.

Which explains why I was such a middle aged fat ass.
That sounds pretty good...
wink.png

Yeah, nothing gets you fat like bread and pasta...
big-smile.png

Originally Posted by urge2kill
Here's something I would like to try!
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130514-edible-insects-entomophagy-science-food-bugs-beetles/
You are not German are you?

You heard of the new psychological disorder? It's something about being obsessed about what you eat...
big-smile.png

Btw I was feeding those to my pet lizard. Apparently they are not that healthy... They are the sausages of insects!
big-smile.png
The best ones were locusts and crickets...

How about a nice chunky black cricket?
big-smile.png

They are white on the inside, like Oreo's...
big-smile.png

Quote by U2K:
"I'm an unremitting topic changer."

I will send you a copy of my monthly newsletter: "Finding Joy in Sidetracking Discussions: The Art of Multi-Topic Multi-Tasking".

It was 12° this morning and we a currently getting an inch of snow. Perfect cycling conditions for Maydog and the good folks of Suffolk County, New York!

There...how's that for on and off topic at the same time?

Pretty tasty looking bugs there. I would try the giant Thai water bugs if I had the opportunity. Scrambled eggs with licorice flavor, what's not to like about that? http://www.eatingthaifood.com/2013/02/how-to-eat-a-giant-water-bug-maeng-da-thailand/

I'm United States of American.

I meant to say that I'm a (North) American of the United Sates (of (North) America).

SImply put, I'm a US(N) American or US North America (United States (North) American), not to be confused with United States Naval Academy (also USNA).