Tonight on Bicycle Radio, Wednesday September 14th

Zonieboy

Mar 4, 2005
Cycling coach Josh Horowitz from Liquid Fitness on ways to improve Relaxation, Focus, and Motivation.

Plus, Joe Kurmaskie, who’s been called “A Modern Day Mark Twain On Two Wheels” author of several books including "Metal Cowboy: Tales from the Roads Less Pedaled".

Streaming live tonight at 7pm Pacific
On www.Bicycleradio.com

"Plus, Joe Kurmaskie, who’s been called “A Modern Day Mark Twain On Two Wheels” author of several books including "Metal Cowboy: Tales from the Roads Less Pedaled"."

Will you have a transcript (text) available?

Joe is a favorite author.

Folks if you can, tune in.

[not a paid endorsement or affiliated in any way]

+JG

Tmax1 said:
Will you have a transcript (text) available?

Joe is a favorite author.

Folks if you can, tune in.

[not a paid endorsement or affiliated in any way]

+JG
The only way I'll have a transcript is if he talks reeeeeally really slow.

Best bet is to tune in tonight 7pm Pacific on BicycleRadio.com (Phone and email questions if you have them: 602.222.ESPN or [email protected]) It should be fun, he's going to be sitting in throughout the whole show and will be sharing stories of the road in the second half of the show. (If you miss the show we'll have it available for download tomorrow- I'll post the link when It's up and running)

Thanks for the plug Tmax! Keep it up and I'll have to put you on the Bicycle Radio payroll (oh, wait! We don't have one - I'm working for free too!)

Thanks for your show. Thanks for the archive.

Joe was too funny!!

If I don't fall asleep I'll tune in "live" next week and maybe I'll win some schwag or even e-participate.

Cool stuff.

Hey Everyone in Forum-land - TUNE IN!!

gone ridin'

Jerry