Too cold so i decided to spin

abv8

Aug 23, 2003
I know im soft, but I thought why not give spinning a go!

I think it was a great interval training workout.

I admit, without the music and warmth, its and a self-drive to get the most of the workout its boring as hell.

So much prefer the 5.30 am rides along the coast!!!

Anyway thats my 2 cents...back to study for my uni exams. (Cycling roums is such a distraction :) )

Cheers.

youre right you are soft...!!

seriously im only joking but I could not resist.... but Aussies take great pride in being able to call someone else soft, it usually means you are able to joke and kid around with the other person.

so yep you are soft...

Man I have done heaps of spinning classes and anybody who says you are soft for going to a spinning class can go and choke. you can really hammer yourself on those things, as I have done on many occasions.

nothing to say for the scenary in a lot of those classes... nothing wrong with a spinning class if you ask me.

Mikey

Originally posted by MikeyOz
youre right you are soft...!!

nothing to say for the scenary in a lot of those classes..

Mikey

not even hot looking women i n tight spandex, :D

Originally posted by zaskar
not even hot looking women i n tight spandex, :D

ohhh I think you misread my message... I actually mean't yeah this was a reason "definately" to go to a spinning class... I mean some of the women that go to those classes.. its a fantastic place to be.... thank god the bikes are stationary.. imagine the accidents!

LOL. Unfortunately I did get many hot chicks in that class.
Cant wait till summer though, riding along beach rd should give me some good views ;)

Originally posted by abv8
LOL. Unfortunately I did get many hot chicks in that class.
Cant wait till summer though, riding along beach rd should give me some good views ;)

hmmmm yep... i must admit im looking forward to the warmer weather as well, when the "beautiful" people come out.

one of the things I miss most about Brisbane, the weather and the stunning views.

Sorry, in my last post did I say "Unfortunately I did get many hot chicks in that class". Change that "did" to "did'nt".

Lucky ***** living in Brisbane. Try Melbourne weather, absoloutely shocking. One minute raining, next sunny, then windy, make up your damn mind.