Too extreme!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > >I wouldn't know. Does it matter if we go there again?
    >
    > Not in the slightest - I was really just checking my memory. I gather
    Shaun R
    > is/was the "expert", but he won't be around until tomorrow.
    >
    > Steve

    Yeah, I posted about this, but it was old news when I did already. Good for a quick laugh, as was
    the Xtreme wheelbarrow freestyle, and the DH Hoover racing, heheheheheh......

    Shaun aRe

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >and the DH Hoover racing, heheheheheh......
    >
    > Dam!
    >
    > ;-)

    'Strue! All these idiots, sat on Hoovers, to of a big, steep, stone slab paved street, bombing down
    the hill. Mad as a orgy of crickets.

    Shaun aRe

  5. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > >'Strue! All these idiots, sat on Hoovers, to of a big, steep, stone slab paved street, bombing
    > >down the hill. Mad as a orgy of crickets.
    >
    > Whooooosssshhhhhhhh............

    He ain't 'merican don't forget...

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun aRen't says:
    >
    > >> Dam!
    > >>
    > >> ;-)
    > >
    > >'Strue! All these idiots, sat on Hoovers, to of a big, steep, stone slab paved street, bombing
    > >down the hill. Mad as a orgy of crickets.
    >
    > Whooooosssshhhhhhhh............

    Sounds like your dam needed to be stronger...........

    > ;-P

    I saw your cheap arsed play on words, Baker, I just diverted the flow away from it ,;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >I saw your cheap arsed play on words, Baker, I just diverted the flow
    away
    > >from it ,;~}~
    >
    > Awwwww - you're no fun any more. Must be married life ;-P`````````````

    Sure, I'm plenty of fun at home ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:56:22 -0400, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >And you thought mountainbiking was extreme? Guess again:
    >
    >http://www.extremeironing.com/
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Only you, only you....