too good to be true!

jhuskey said:
You know the old addage about an old dog and new tricks and speaking of doggie style.
You know what "Doggie Style" is. The man sits up and begs and the woman rolls over and plays dead "Doggie Style".

Huskey,

reminds me of a couple of old tasteless jokes;

One where a fellow had a rather unpleasant discharge and when to the doctor, had some pathology done and returned to get the results.

The doctor was quite dismayed and said "In 45 years of practice I have never seen this before. You have canine venerial disease. This is normally only found in dogs".

To which the patient replied "Well doctor it is possible as I am in to beastiality and occasionally, I do have sex with dogs."

The doctor couldn't disguise his shock and said "What? How low can you get?" The patient replied enthusiastically "Oh about down to a dacshund!"

The other one is a bit too tasty for the open forum.

There'll be non of these types of activities in St Sara's

Kind regards,

I'm just thinking about that 103° bottle of champagne, just the thought is enough to give you a hangover.

I once took champagne to a friends house, and opened it. She didn't like it, so I had a couple of glasses and left the rest. Figure she'd find a taker quickly or pour it ouot. Well, about a month later, she left a message wondering if it was okay to drink it. I didn't get the message in time and apparently she must have been in need of an alcoholic beverage, and she drank the whole thing. It must have had stuff floating in it by then. But after the first glass, she said she got used to the taste.

No swill allowed at St. Sara's, thank you.

less'go said:
I'm just thinking about that 103° bottle of champagne, just the thought is enough to give you a hangover.

I once took champagne to a friends house, and opened it. She didn't like it, so I had a couple of glasses and left the rest. Figure she'd find a taker quickly or pour it ouot. Well, about a month later, she left a message wondering if it was okay to drink it. I didn't get the message in time and apparently she must have been in need of an alcoholic beverage, and she drank the whole thing. It must have had stuff floating in it by then. But after the first glass, she said she got used to the taste.

No swill allowed at St. Sara's, thank you.

Less'

You can rely on the loyal followers of St Sara d'Beer to consume every last drop once a bottle is opened! Thereby, St Sara's will remain a swill free zone.

Huskey are you ever going to come out from under that table and help me finish off the dregs? The poor barmaid needs to go home and have a shower sooner or later.

Besides we all need a drink and you are holding things up. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Less'

You can rely on the loyal followers of St Sara d'Beer to consume every last drop once a bottle is opened! Thereby, St Sara's will remain a swill free zone.

Huskey are you ever going to come out from under that table and help me finish off the dregs? The poor barmaid needs to go home and have a shower sooner or later.

Besides we all need a drink and you are holding things up. :D

Kind regards,

Huskey,

Unhand that woman!

I am dying of thirst.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Unhand that woman!

I am dying of thirst.

Kind regards,

Hey, I was just taking a nap and she passed out on top of me.
Where have you been Gil I have a lot of boring personal news to pass on to you but I will do it by e-mail as not to put everyone into a coma.
I will see if I jump start the beer- winch to give you the service you require.
Be sure a tip her well!

jhuskey said:
Hey, I was just taking a nap and she passed out on top of me.
Where have you been Gil I have a lot of boring personal news to pass on to you but I will do it by e-mail as not to put everyone into a coma.
I will see if I jump start the beer- winch to give you the service you require.
Be sure a tip her well!

Huskey,

Sleeping on the job-eh?

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Sleeping on the job-eh?

Kind regards,

I was just meditating and contemplating the true meaning of all existance.

The true meaning is the consumption of fine food and beer in the pesence of fine females.
It was so obvious I am amazed that someone has not written an entire series of instructional manual of best way to utilize all of these elements in unison.
I will have a brew meditate the possibility.

jhuskey said:
I was just meditating and contemplating the true meaning of all existance.

The true meaning is the consumption of fine food and beer in the pesence of fine females.
It was so obvious I am amazed that someone has not written an entire series of instructional manual of best way to utilize all of these elements in unison.
I will have a brew meditate the possibility.

Huskey,

As a starting point, consider the possibility of "in concert" rather than "in unison".

Think of yourself as a masterful conductor delicately blending all three in an a perfect fusionb.

At one point, the woman in unison, at another fine food complementing beer, and rising to the finali of all three in concert. Like good music the possibilities are almost limitless!

KInd regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

As a starting point, consider the possibility of "in concert" rather than "in unison".

Think of yourself as a masterful conductor delicately blending all three in an a perfect fusionb.

At one point, the woman in unison, at another fine food complementing beer, and rising to the finali of all three in concert. Like good music the possibilities are almost limitless!

KInd regards,

Concert, sounds great, but I may have to settle for short concerto but definitely not a solo performance.

jhuskey said:
Concert, sounds great, but I may have to settle for short concerto but definitely not a solo performance.

Why's that? Some of my very best performances have been solos.

less'go said:
Why's that? Some of my very best performances have been solos.

I still prefer the duet. More specifically, a duet with Less' go and Ms Repp, my favourite waxing twins.

Ratty said:
I still prefer the duet. More specifically, a duet with Less' go and Ms Repp, my favourite waxing twins.

Duet? Wouldn't that be a tri-ette.

Ratty said:

Well, y'know Ratty, i only ever come back around this place to talk **** with the boys anymore, I've kind of given myself over to running, and cycling has fallen off a bit. But I guarantee that the waxing twins will rise (and give rise) again.

Do be good! Down, boys, down!

less'go said:
Uhhhmmmm, wouldn't that be a Trip-lette, Jerry?

Tri-ette thats my " East Tennessee Hillbilly French"

Down boys? Once were up we keep it up, we can't help ourselves.

jhuskey said:
Tri-ette thats my " East Tennessee Hillbilly French"

Down boys? Once were up we keep it up, we can't help ourselves.

Hello folk,

Good to see that the citizens of St Sara's all survived Christmas and have their minds one again focused on the finer things in life! Beer, wine, song and other related activities!

Like Ratty I think the duet is quite appealing, though I don't share his Brazilian leanings. Makes me feel a bit like a pedophile.

Menage au troix (trio or tri-ette, try harder, etc) was OK when I was a lot younger, but lost its appeal when I was tri-aged so to speak, from a regular weekly meeting group and had to resort to solo for a week or two. Problem was that I was moving around a bit and wasn't attending regularly enough.
When you reach my stage of life, as Huskey says it takes you all night to do what you once did all night!

Less' I'm a bit worried about this going it alone. It is fine in your teens, but you should have got over it by now! :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Less' I'm a bit worried about this going it alone. It is fine in your teens, but you should have got over it by now! :D

Kind regards,

Now, now, Gil, don't you know, it's kind of like a fine Disney Classic, it's fun for ALL AGES! Either that, or some of us are still living in never never land, and have no plans on moving.

I am off for a run now, I like to pretend I'm Rocky when I run through the streets, is that a bad thing? But God it's cold out there!!!

Ain't life grand???

less'go said:
Now, now, Gil, don't you know, it's kind of like a fine Disney Classic, it's fun for ALL AGES! Either that, or some of us are still living in never never land, and have no plans on moving.

I am off for a run now, I like to pretend I'm Rocky when I run through the streets, is that a bad thing? But God it's cold out there!!!

Ain't life grand???

Whats cold? 9 degrees F here.
As far as neverland, let's don't talk about teenagers and neverland .They don't seem to mix well but, M. Jackson is the perfect example of the American Dream. Where a poor black child can grow up to be a rich white woman.
Sara I fell like Rocky when I run also in the respect that people throw fruit at me,usually rotten fruit.
With this cold snap I believe I am on the Magnetic Trainer too much. I believe the magnetic force has linked to my brain waves and I am being controlled by mysterious forces, maybe alien... just kidding about that, I believe it is the Fed's doing it.

less'go said:

Less'

I didn't say it wasn't fun or healthy even. However, it seems just that little more appealing to me when somebody else helps. Maybe I am not sufficiently self reliant? Besides I wouldn't like to end up with one big arm like the tennis players develop!

This running has the potential to catch up with you over time. Bad knees and back are typical problems that will manifest themselves over time. Cycling is much better for you and in any case I figure these days that these days I get sufficient ambulatory exercise wandering to and from the bar at St Sara's.

As I remember, frozen doggie do's were a hazard on the streets (Rues) of Paris this time of year. It seemed to me that they were there for several days (even weeks) whence they appeared. Hope you have good footwork! :D

Interesting that its now approaching the hottest part of the year here, like Huskie, I don't think its cold at all! It was about 27C yesterday actually quite cool for this time of year.

Dare I ask if it is too cold to enjoy a cold beer?

What on earth is happening to the good folk of St Sara's; Too cold to drink?

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Less'

I didn't say it wasn't fun or healthy even. However, it seems just that little more appealing to me when somebody else helps. Maybe I am not sufficiently self reliant? Besides I wouldn't like to end up with one big arm like the tennis players develop!

This running has the potential to catch up with you over time. Bad knees and back are typical problems that will manifest themselves over time. Cycling is much better for you and in any case I figure these days that these days I get sufficient ambulatory exercise wandering to and from the bar at St Sara's.

As I remember, frozen doggie do's were a hazard on the streets (Rues) of Paris this time of year. It seemed to me that they were there for several days (even weeks) whence they appeared. Hope you have good footwork! :D

Interesting that its now approaching the hottest part of the year here, like Huskie, I don't think its cold at all! It was about 27C yesterday actually quite cool for this time of year.

Dare I ask if it is too cold to enjoy a cold beer?

What on earth is happening to the good folk of St Sara's; Too cold to drink?

Kind regards,

Too cold too drink,what's that, absolute zero? The residents as I perceive are layed back individuals that relate back to the 60's. Peace. love or a piece of free love..sorry can't spell, and the right to express or not your thought and feelings
.I feel thoughtless right now so there.
MAN thinks therfore he is! I don't at the moment but I am anyway!
Ok it was just a thought,I think!