too good to be true!

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Ugly Barmaid? I can not think of anything more beautiful than a barmaid. You must have seen those beer advertisements haven't you? Anyway doesn't personality count for anything?

C'mon Huskey, Tell me something more aesthetic that a barmaid carrying about 6 glasses, brim full with amber fluid. Regardless of how homely she may be, its still a fantastic sight. :D

In St Sara's all barmaids are beautiful!

Kind regards,

Sorry, I didn't mean ugly I meant "paper bag challenged.However I never met an ugly beer. Mean beer but never ugly. Personality? Know what an attorney uses for contraceptives... yes that's right their personality.
Gil I believe if I could get everybody together in the bar for one night,after a few brews and a couple of fights, I could have world peace.
Just my humble opinion of course, but I am not always right, but I am never wrong.

jhuskey said:
Sorry, I didn't mean ugly I meant "paper bag challenged.However I never met an ugly beer. Mean beer but never ugly. Personality? Know what an attorney uses for contraceptives... yes that's right their personality.
Gil I believe if I could get everybody together in the bar for one night,after a few brews and a couple of fights, I could have world peace.
Just my humble opinion of course, but I am not always right, but I am never wrong.

Huskey,

I thought that all male attorneys were short and all women attorneys were tall and so they used the iron (eye'n) bucket method of contraception.

You know, they always have it standing up, with the short bloke standing on the bucket and when the woman sees his eyes going funny she kicks the bucket out from under him! :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

I thought that all male attorneys were short and all women attorneys were tall and so they used the iron (eye'n) bucket method of contraception.

You know, they always have it standing up, with the short bloke standing on the bucket and when the woman sees his eyes going funny she kicks the bucket out from under him! :D

Kind regards,

Not sure about that but I am sure that after mating the female attorney kills and eats their mate.
Nothing personal just instinctive.

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Kind regards,

If you have been to St. Sara's shouldn't that be blotto not bluto!?!?!?

Susan Repp said:
If you have been to St. Sara's shouldn't that be blotto not bluto!?!?!?

Gil may still be reeling from celebrating Australia day.

jhuskey said:
Gil may still be reeling from celebrating Australia day.

Huskey,

Not so much reeling from Australia day as that dammed thing that resembles a garden hose!!

SR,

Blotto?

We had best fill you in here. Bluto was a nick name I acquired many years ago, when I did a very short stint in the mercantile navy. It seems I resemble that big brute that was always engaged in competing with Popeye for the favours of Olive.

I gained the reputation, (undeservedly so I still believe), for competing for the favours of the Olive's around the bars in the ports of call. It always seemed that I ended up locked in dour competition with fellow crew members.

Blotto indeed! :eek:

Its great though to see that the good folk of St Sara's have taken you into their hearts in my absense.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Not so much reeling from Australia day as that dammed thing that resembles a garden hose!!

SR,

Blotto?

We had best fill you in here. Bluto was a nick name I acquired many years ago, when I did a very short stint in the mercantile navy. It seems I resemble that big brute that was always engaged in competing with Popeye for the favours of Olive.

I gained the reputation, (undeservedly so I still believe), for competing for the favours of the Olive's around the bars in the ports of call. It always seemed that I ended up locked in dour competition with fellow crew members.

Blotto indeed! :eek:

Its great though to see that the good folk of St Sara's have taken you into their hearts in my absense.

Kind regards,

I never understood the fascination with that skinny broad. No boobs,not looks and not much personality.
Why would those two go at it over her all the time. She must have had hidden talents.
I like a lady with at least enough meat her that the wind doesn't make a whistling noise through her legs.
Olive? No just don't get it!

jhuskey said:
I never understood the fascination with that skinny broad. No boobs,not looks and not much personality.
Why would those two go at it over her all the time. She must have had hidden talents.
I like a lady with at least enough meat her that the wind doesn't make a whistling noise through her legs.
Olive? No just don't get it!

Huskey,

You obviously don't fully appreciate the old nautical principle of saving the ship at all costs :D You no any port in a storm!!

More to do with the turn around schedule, really. Not much time to meet them, charm them and sweep them away when the ship is only alongside for perhaps 8 hours. It becomes very annoying when one of your colleagues gets in the way if you know what I mean.

Olive is much more charming than shaking hands with the wifes best friend if you know what I mean. :eek:

Kind regards,

She had a good set of ears to stretch!!!

Whato sailor .. ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, what an endearing story Bloto, Blotto, Bluto - we at St. Sara's love ya whatever ya name is and speaking of St. Sara - has she dropped off the face of the earth or what? Mr. Ratty has gone MIA as well, mmmmmmmmmmmmm will they surface again, together?

Now onto our Olive - on long stretches at sea sailors used to find creatures of the sea quite appealing so maybe Olive has that 'mermaid' kinda look ;) Or maybe Bloto had had a few too man rum totties in his bunk, one reason to wanna go one on one combat with his ship mates? :eek:

Susan Repp said:
Whato sailor .. ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, what an endearing story Bloto, Blotto, Bluto - we at St. Sara's love ya whatever ya name is and speaking of St. Sara - has she dropped off the face of the earth or what? Mr. Ratty has gone MIA as well, mmmmmmmmmmmmm will they surface again, together?

Now onto our Olive - on long stretches at sea sailors used to find creatures of the sea quite appealing so maybe Olive has that 'mermaid' kinda look ;) Or maybe Bloto had had a few too man rum totties in his bunk, one reason to wanna go one on one combat with his ship mates? :eek:

SR,

The free tot of rum dissapeared from the Navy a long time ago, that is about the same time as the bromine deriatives were taken out of the tea on board. Maybe if they had maintained them both the combined sedative effects would have resulted in some of these Olives that the arguments developed over not being in such popular demand.

BTW, I was never one to see mermaids peeping out of the waves. I never ever struck another barnacle who did either.

You know blokes where a bit of competition is concerned we'll argue over just about anything and in general woman enjoy being fought over. Think back to the last time two fellows were competing for your fair hand. Don't try and tell me that it didn't make you feel flattered for at least a minute or two. :p

Wars have been fought over woman. Women and the tender care they alone are able provide are strongly sort after by all brave males, possibly with the exception of Alexander the Great types. :eek:

The mouse's uncle has only drifted by St Sara's occasionally. We are a bit worried that he may be off indulging in his favorite activity, which seems to be conducting Brazilian waxing jobs. But in general we are not alarmed.

The absence of our beloved patron saint St Sara D'Beer is a matter of grave concern to we citizens. Last time she went missing I was having recurring dreams of the misfortune I had imagined had befallen her. Not so this time, so I fancy she is well, but otherwise engaged on her saintly duties. :D

Kind regards,

Well that is a bit much, taking away the rum and all .. I would think it would keep those sailors a bit happier don't you? O.K. maybe not! Heh, if it wasn't for those sedatives those poor Olives would never get a look-in -'ave an 'eart ;)

Me? Men fighting over me? Oh, yes I remember now, too funny and yes I was totally flattered for days .. I have seen a few raukas women try to take the faces off a few females in my time and a pretty sight it is - as long as I was not on the other end of the flying high heels and beer bottles ..

Oh, is that what he does .. I won't worry tooo much then ehh! :eek: Yes, I think our Missy S has done a bunk!

Susan Repp said:
Well that is a bit much, taking away the rum and all .. I would think it would keep those sailors a bit happier don't you? O.K. maybe not! Heh, if it wasn't for those sedatives those poor Olives would never get a look-in -'ave an 'eart ;)

Me? Men fighting over me? Oh, yes I remember now, too funny and yes I was totally flattered for days .. I have seen a few raukas women try to take the faces off a few females in my time and a pretty sight it is - as long as I was not on the other end of the flying high heels and beer bottles ..

Oh, is that what he does .. I won't worry tooo much then ehh! :eek: Yes, I think our Missy S has done a bunk!

SR,

You've no Idea how desperate a bloke can be after being at sea for a while. All women look like absolute stunners when you first come ashore. Forget that rubbish about 5 and 10 pint ladies. All women are absolutely beautiful after looking at the other crew members on board for a week or so.

You know, I have heard of missionaries who have been among the natives in New Guinea and fallen for the charm of the local ladies in very short order. Olive Oil is far more picturesque believe me. Not that I don't find a woman who hasn't washed for three months, with a bone through her nose and breastfeeding a suckling pig un-attractive mind you.

Somehow I think while ever Popeyes exist the Olives of this world will be blessed with a healthy demand.

St Sara wouldn't abandon us, woulkd she?

Kind regards,

Susan Repp said:

Training for Cape-Epic. Less than 2 months to go. We're upto 25 - 30 hours a week and that excludes drinking time. Have been missing the fair maidens, and the boys of St Sara's, but for very different reasons. Now, where did I put that wax, I do believe it was next to my beer...

Ratty said:
Training for Cape-Epic. Less than 2 months to go. We're upto 25 - 30 hours a week and that excludes drinking time. Have been missing the fair maidens, and the boys of St Sara's, but for very different reasons. Now, where did I put that wax, I do believe it was next to my beer...

Oh, *********** Ratty has retuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned!!!! Three cheers, or is that 3 beers for Ratty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We knew you had a good excuse and it involved something with wheels .. the lads had faith you'd return to St. Sara's before long .. speak of the devil .. :D

Whot wax, never saw the wax .. nope, nope .. :p

Susan Repp said:
Oh, *********** Ratty has retuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrned!!!! Three cheers, or is that 3 beers for Ratty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We knew you had a good excuse and it involved something with wheels .. the lads had faith you'd return to St. Sara's before long .. speak of the devil .. :D

Whot wax, never saw the wax .. nope, nope .. :p

SR,

Is this business about the Gillette sisters a myth? :confused:

Coming in as late as I did to that thread, the only conclusion that I could sensibly arrive at was that the mouse's uncle had something or other about Brazilian fashion. More particularly the coiffure involved in preparing ladies for for the scant costumes of Carnivale time.

Now he tells us in the midst of Carnivale that he's spending twenty five or thirty hours a week in preparation for something or other!! :D

In Australia we talk about times when "too much of something is barely enough". How many sisters are there Ratty? The reason that you can't find you wax is probably that it has run out!!

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
SR,

Is this business about the Gillette sisters a myth? :confused:

Coming in as late as I did to that thread, the only conclusion that I could sensibly arrive at was that the mouse's uncle had something or other about Brazilian fashion. More particularly the coiffure involved in preparing ladies for for the scant costumes of Carnivale time.

Now he tells us in the midst of Carnivale that he's spending twenty five or thirty hours a week in preparation for something or other!! :D

In Australia we talk about times when "too much of something is barely enough". How many sisters are there Ratty? The reason that you can't find you wax is probably that it has run out!!

Kind regards,

I was thinking about sex wax, you know that stuff the surfers rub on their boards so that they don't slip off. You know how elusive the waxing twins can be, so was hoping that I could my gnarly little claws onto them. :D

If your interested in my latest crusade, check out http://www.cape-epic.com

Lets put it this way, put yourself on a mountain bike, then cover 900km in 8 days, with the first day being 125km (with 3000m vert climbing) and followed by a mammoth 145km second stage (with another 3000m vert climbing.)

Ratty is petrified. :eek:

After this, I'll soak my self in a barrel of brew for a week at St Saras.

After this, I'll soak my self in a barrel of brew for a week at St Saras.[/QUOTE]

Geeshhhhhhhhhhh Ratty do you think you wil have enough energy to open that sex wax stuff AND tackle the Gillette Twins? We might just overwhelm you and give you a Brazillian - now that would be a sight for sore eyes :eek: Give 'im another he's feelin' weak .. needs a brew .. oi, whot colour and flavour sex wax? ;)

Susan Repp said:

Geeshhhhhhhhhhh Ratty do you think you wil have enough energy to open that sex wax stuff AND tackle the Gillette Twins? We might just overwhelm you and give you a Brazillian - now that would be a sight for sore eyes :eek: Give 'im another he's feelin' weak .. needs a brew .. oi, whot colour and flavour sex wax? ;)[/QUOTE]

SR,

Go easy on the social tackle when your doing the waxing job. :eek: When too much of a good thing is barely enough?? :D

Kind regards,

LOL.........to Hell with muscle relaxants and massage huh? A good long soak in a keg of beer sounds very theraputic. Just make damn sure you don`t spill any over the lip of the keg........ ;)

"I`ve always dreamed of standing beside a lake of beer...but not like this, never like this...." :(

Heh, look at this .. look at the top of the forum ..

Ads for Brazilian wax etc, too funny and yep, there are some thongs for sale .. o.k. fellas go spend some cashola .. LOL :eek: