too good to be true!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by less'go, Sep 16, 2004.

1. James Bruce Gil

James Bruce Gil New Member

SR,

Yep, Maslov's hierarchy in living action....... :p Straight to the fundament of things so to speak........Start with the higher things in life like beer, the Utopian society of St Sara's...... in short order dive below the navel!!!

We all sound like those randy young louts in the slease bar of St Sara's......

Kind regards,

2. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

I can't wear a thong around here. Too many guy's named Bubba live in East Tennessee that might think I am A "Purty Boy" and want to........ I can't even type such atrosicities.
    Gil: Let's make a pact that we will get together someday and get plastered.
    I believe that will uphold the highest standards of our Articles of Confederation. That will be right after I absorb the Italian language into my resume. Since Sara is missing we take notes and make at least one photo.

3. James Bruce Gil

Huskey,

I agree that we should get together create some bar employment & get thorougly plastered at some stage, its good for the soul not to mention the stimulus to the economy of St Sara's. It will be difficult though without our Patron Saint to pray to for assistance with our sore heads that will inevitabley occur several weeks after we get underway.

Like you the thongs are also out for me; We are in the run up to the Gay and Lesbian Mardigras here in Sydney at the moment who knows who (or what) might set upon me??

Anyway I doubt that they make thongs big enough to contain my plums without a lot of discomfort. I imagine my rear view would be even less appealing than Butch Cassidy's saddle bags and his horses rump dissappearing into the sunset. :D

Maybe Ratty's over in Oxford Street, here in Sydney purveying his expertise right now. So much for that MTB smoke screen. He's been on a roll, first Carnivale then G&L Mardigras. Have wax will travel!!! :eek:

Kind regards

4. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

I wish I could be as dedicated as I once was. I was considered an athlete by some at one time of course they were easily impressed.... but now I will be glad to drop 4 to 5 lbs in the next 2 months as the weather and daylight has given me a chance to pedal more on the outside of the house.
    I like Crown Royal if you are buying ,with a little gingerale.

5. James Bruce Gil

Huskey,

That's what I like to hear. February, the time when a young man's fancy turns to pubs!!!! Supersize my Crown Lager to :D I am so thirsty I could drink the pub at St Sara's dry. Drink the bath tub at the waxing coiffure boutique empty.

You know alcohol is not fattening. After all how many serious alcoholics have you seen lately that are obease?

Kind regards,

6. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

If the shoe fits ;)

7. James Bruce Gil

SR,

The shoe fits, but not the thong!!!!! :eek:

Kind regards,

8. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

LOL LOL :D :D :D

Do you have it on backwards luv? :eek:

9. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr h-a-n-g on a m-i-n-u-t-e .. are my ole eyes deceiving me .. the ads have disappeared :confused:

10. James Bruce Gil

SR,

I have a similar problem to the PEZ team, though it is a little backwards if you know what I mean. Seems the cucumber fits but the oranges don't. Maybe the valencias grow a little larger down this way :D

Kind regards

11. James Bruce Gil

SR,

Can't imagine that my rear view in a thong would be at all attractive to anybody. That is unless they had an extremely convoluted sense of mischief.

Even if the mouse's uncle did have the wax to spare, I doubt that it would make any great improvement either.

Why don't you join in the pact to spend a lost week or two with Huskey and I. Were're going to create a brewery led recovery to the global economy.

Kind regards,

12. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

The PEZ Team has a problem????????????// Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm you do seem to have your knickers in a twist don't you .. maybe the 'hipster' style will fit your Valencia proportions a tad bit better because one cannot possibly be stylin' without the proper attire (pppppssssssssssstttttttttt do the fellas in St. Saras know what under garments your partial too?) :cool:

13. James Bruce Gil

SR,

I don't think they have any problem at all and it pays to advertise I suppose. All else being equal most people choose the product with the attractive advertising after all.

Were you asking what we think would dress your fair self up best for acceptance amoung the good citizens of St Sara's or were you asking what we prefer to wear for our own personal convenience? :confused:

My own preference is for the older style big and comfy ones, you know like a fine hotel with sizable ballroom; :D I suppose I am a true swinger at heart!!! Hate being closely confined. Do you think perhaps I suffer claustrophobia??? :D

Kind regards,

14. less'go

less'go New Member

The sound of a boy's choir fills the air.

A flock of doves flies upwards, noisily flapping their wings in the dappled sunlight of the Beer Garden.

A gust of wind, a burst of lightning, and she appears...

Aaaaah yes, she has been away, in the depths of contemplation, a hiatus from ordinary life, seeking the higher meaning, demanding counsel from the great forces of the universe.

And she speaks:

My children.... Life is full of so many questions. Which beer with which snack? Is it better to stick to one brand, or try several? Why is it some things bite you back harder than others? Home wax or salon wax? Running or biking? On top, or on bottom? How long is too long? How much is too much? What, exactly, is not enough?

For the answers to these questions and more, St. Sara must reflect must reflect long and hard... Be patient, children, enlightenment takes time. now, where are those dancing boys Susan and I requested, I want to see a little fleshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :D

15. Ratty

Ratty New Member

Sorry girls, I couldn't find a thong with enough padding to go out on my MTB with. As for allegations that I may be attending a certain Mardigras in Sydney, only if I am accompanied, entertained and jealously guarded by my favourite waxing twins.

Gotta go now, need to put in another 1,5 hours before sunset...

(Panic, panic)

16. James Bruce Gil

Less'

Its truely wonderful to have you back; We'd become worried that our spiritual leader had deserted us. Trouble was Huskey and I couldn't work out which of us was going to undergo a radical enough lifestyle change to allow our selves to ascend to the high level of sainthood. Neither of us felt we were up to it.

Just remember there are times when too much of a good thing is barely enough. :eek:

This business about the dancing choir of angelic souls is a bit much. Mind you if I could fit the family jewels into one of those rediculous thong things your twin sister (SR) is talking about then I think I would be mute. I don't think it would just be a matter of my voice rising an octave or two. :D

Kind regards,

17. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

You know what they say about "too much of a good thing"! It's positively wonderful!
    Gil, I nailed the last board on the new deck yesteday at 5:30 pm EST and went to a party across the lake at 6:30 but the deck finsihed. A great place for a get-to-gether.
    I'll send you a photo upon request ,but don't want to bore you.
    Have some good party photos also.
    As far as Sainthood I don't believe it is my cup of beer, I know it is suppose to be tea but I'll drink what I like.Saint's are not well known for being ravaged in a wild sexual frenzy... so I will pass.
    Sara ,where have you been! We have gotten use to have the thighs of Texas... I mean eye of Texas being upon us.
    Please pay more attention because we need attention.

18. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Sara, Sara where have you been? We have all been quite beside ourselves you know .. first we thought you had run off with the wax and Ratty, Ratty returned with the wax but no St. Sara .. Alas, "where has she gone" the men asked themselves, wallowing in their sorrow and dispair and a few extra beers to console their utter missery .. some have been driven to wearing strange undergarments in their torment :eek: but no fear St. Sara has returned full of good spirit and cheer - be a good dear and open up the spirit ;)

Ratty awaits .. with the newest, bigger and better, 10% extra .. WAX ;)

19. less'go

less'go New Member

Yes, well, to all my disciples out there... No I was not kidnapped by aliens, nor did I run off with dear Ratty, although I may have thought about it. Then again, I'm not that kind of saint, am I?

I am rather proud to see how well this thread has help up... one of the longest on cycling forums, and how did it all get started? With a story about how beer is good for you. Tsk, tsk, I indulge even as I write, a lovely Leffe in a frosty beer glass.

Here, my friends, it is entirely too cold for the likes of a damsel like myself to go out on her bike. I'm tough, but not that tough. Heck, who am I kidding, I haven't done a single outdoor sporting activity for a week. Indoors? Well, that's another story entirely, and it depends on how you define "sporting" AND "activity".

Susan, I thank you dearly for minding the boys while I was away. Were they naughty? How is my sister from accross the Chanel? Two n's or just one in that? Has Gil talked to you yet about sewing you up into his jungle greens? I think you would be a perfect co-saint, that way we can split the work and the glory!

Bye now.

20. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Susan, I thank you dearly for minding the boys while I was away. Were they naughty? How is my sister from accross the Chanel? Two n's or just one in that? Has Gil talked to you yet about sewing you up into his jungle greens? I think you would be a perfect co-saint, that way we can split the work and the glory!

Bye now.[/QUOTE]

Sister Sara, I gladly kept the fort up and the boys down until your return .. actually I don't think they were too naughty (darn) but someone snagged Ratty's wax, there was some talk of barmaids, Olive (Popeyes) look-alives for those being away at sea too long .. see the neighbourhood goes to the dogs when you are gone ..

Jungle jeans????????????? Sounds very interesting :cool: .. fill me in? How about we give away the work and just take the GLORY!