too good to be true!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by less'go, Sep 16, 2004.

1. less'go

less'go New Member

On, no, sister Sue, those are Jungle Greens (?) not jungle Jeans! I think it would be important to Gil that we mark the difference. What are jungle greens? Well, it must be something like industrial-strength camouflage pants, that Gil wore when he was in the service.

And for some odd reason (I think it goes back to his days in the service as well), he seems to have this fanstasy about sewing a lady into them. For safe keeping, so to speak. When he returns, I'll have to ask him to explain this to ya'.

As per Ratty and Husky, I'm pretty sure if Ratty ran ran off with the wax, Huskey will not be far behind. Not because he's a smooth one himself, but I think he'd be concerned about Ratty's Angels getting too hairy below the knees!

So how's work there, lady? Are those colonels and genereals getting uppity on you? Smack 'em around, I say. You know they love it!

Sister Sara, I gladly kept the fort up and the boys down until your return .. actually I don't think they were too naughty (darn) but someone snagged Ratty's wax, there was some talk of barmaids, Olive (Popeyes) look-alives for those being away at sea too long .. see the neighbourhood goes to the dogs when you are gone ..

Jungle jeans????????????? Sounds very interesting :cool: .. fill me in? How about we give away the work and just take the GLORY![/QUOTE]

2. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

[/QUOTE]

If anyone is going to get smacked around by you ladies I wish to volunteer. I am intigued and I am visualizing a cammy colored brazier.

3. rolfdevinci

rolfdevinci New Member

If anyone is going to get smacked around by you ladies I wish to volunteer. I am intigued and I am visualizing a cammy colored brazier.[/QUOTE]

Ooooooo...the humanity! JH sacrificing himself on behalf of the lads.What a guy! :D

4. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

C'mon Missy Sara the guys are lining up so we best get started this could be a long night - get ya cammi's on we're in for a bumpy ride :eek: Someone throw me the wax, in for a penny, in for a pound!

5. Ratty

Ratty New Member

Make sure you're well rested. We've been doing our intervals. The boys with the beer and me with my bike. You're right about that bumpy ride though. It's gonna be a belter... :D

6. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Awwwwwwwww George and Ratty, you are a pair, one wanting a spanking an the other a bumpy ride .. ;) I think it could be dangerous to whip out the wax - you guys might just like it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much :D

7. rolfdevinci

rolfdevinci New Member

LOL..........actually it was Mr. Huskey who was looking for some "tough love". I was just admiring his self sacrificing qualities....lol.

Hot wax does sound intriguing tho..... :D

8. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Not a selfish bone in my body! Such sacrifice builds character.

9. Telegram Sam

Telegram Sam New Member

Wow- I was off for a while (a long while really). Pleased to see that this bit of levity is still going strong!
    cheers

10. LottomagicZ4941

LottomagicZ4941 New Member

www.lef.org has also reported that moderate beer and TMG lower
    homocystine(sp?) levels.

But more then 4 is a binge

11. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

4 cans? 4pints? 4days? Or 4 weeks? All in perspective I guess.
    Today is Friday and tonight Iwill have a few brews.

12. rolfdevinci

rolfdevinci New Member

Yup.....ditto that. A tall cool one sounds good right about now. :)

13. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Does 2 cupsa tea count? My tonsils are floating .. squeeze please I am coming up to the bar .. :rolleyes:

14. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

I saw Susans picture and she looks like "tall cool one ". Sorry... couldn't resist!

15. rolfdevinci

rolfdevinci New Member

Once again I have to agree with Mr. Huskey. Um....make room for the lady. Methinks she knows we are talking about her....lol. :D

16. Susan Repp

Susan Repp New Member

Who moi? Husky you are a charmer, are you not :D I am just 'bout to slip away from the bar and head out to the windy backcountry of the Springs. We have some sunny weather out there, expected 70's but I see more like the 60's - as long as the wind is behind me I will be o.k. otherwise I will end up wearing red slippers and heading to Kansas! Cheers you lot .. where's the rest of the crew?????????????????????// :p

17. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

It should be just about time for Gil to make a triumphant return ..but where is Less.
    By the way any other attire go with the slippers? I need the info to complete my fantacized vision.

18. ianf

ianf New Member

Coffee, tea and Beer are not good for you. I don't understand why anyone who respects their body would want to drink this crap.

19. lokstah

lokstah New Member

Ah, a man of science speaks. Tomatoes are poisonous, too.

20. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

No, Actually living beyond your life expectancy will kill you. Air is fatal but only if taken in small amounts for a long period of time.
    Let's face it the end will come and there is not a damn thing we can do to stop it.....so enjoy, but find a balance.
    Even extreme exercise will shorten your life so do not deny yourself simple pleasures but "you don't got to go crazy".
    Find your balance,a couple of beers will not shorten your life.
    Worrying about the fact that someone else is having a couple of beers WILL!!