- Aug 10, 2003
Huskey,jhuskey said:I am headed home now. I will catch up later.
This is to breathe a little life into society at St Sara's:
Considering my fathers current problem the following facts have become manifest:
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.
4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer, eat lots of fatty sausages and suffer fewer hearts atacks than Australians.
Eat and drink what you like. Its either living in Australia or speaking English that causess heart attacks.
In St Sara dBeer's the people will eat and drink whatever they like, speak any language they feel like, and live long lives free of cardiological problems!!!
Oh where are you our patron saint & Princess? Huskey and I miss you and we are in need of your moral guidance.