too good to be true!

EoinC said:
The problem, as ever, comes with clouding the issue with unnecessary restrictions. The dilema of having to choose is removed when you make choosing unnecessary. Consider the humble mechanic undoing an Oil Filter with a Filter Strap - Does he then move on to try to set the timing with that same tool, or does he reach for his scintillating Snap-On Strobe Light? You may have concerns that the Filter Strap and the Strobe Light don't get on together. Our mechanic is far less concerned with such trivial tool talk - If necessary, he just keeps them in seperate areas of his well-equipped garage.
I hope you aren't going all namby-pamby on us, JH!?!

Since ratty has taken on the task of finding our lost sheep,"lost sheep" I like the sound of that......anyway lets not forget the possibility that the mechanism involved in this mechanical adjustment develops an affinity for theelectric screwdriver and leaves the mechanic nothing to do but watch re-runs on TV.
A mechanic must afterall rely on skilled hands and prompt service when needed.

jhuskey said:
Since ratty has taken on the task of finding our lost sheep,"lost sheep" I like the sound of that......anyway lets not forget the possibility that the mechanism involved in this mechanical adjustment develops an affinity for theelectric screwdriver and leaves the mechanic nothing to do but watch re-runs on TV.
A mechanic must afterall rely on skilled hands and prompt service when needed.

Huskey,

Its such a long while since I have had to resort to autoeroticisms. Virtual sex is looking more and more attractive.

Ratty is right however tunnel is in indeed very short supply in St Sara's at the present time. I am starting to think that we may have to rejoin the melee with the young lions in order to compete for the favours of the barmaid.

Tell me more about this special attachment you have for the electic screwdriver. It could save me from developing tennis elbow.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Its such a long while since I have had to resort to autoeroticisms. Virtual sex is looking more and more attractive.

Ratty is right however tunnel is in indeed very short supply in St Sara's at the present time. I am starting to think that we may have to rejoin the melee with the young lions in order to compete for the favours of the barmaid.

Tell me more about this special attachment you have for the electic screwdriver. It could save me from developing tennis elbow.

Kind regards,

Gil: Too much technology could be a disaster. Sometimes I think it is better to maintain the ancient way than to risk losing your identity in a modern quagmire.
I actually suspect the ladies will return when they become bored and their new activities lose novelty.

jhuskey said:
...I actually suspect the ladies will return when they become bored and their new activities lose novelty.
...Waiting...Waiting...W

jhuskey said:
Gil: Too much technology could be a disaster. Sometimes I think it is better to maintain the ancient way than to risk losing your identity in a modern quagmire.
I actually suspect the ladies will return when they become bored and their new activities lose novelty.

Huskey,

I know now why the rams fret when there's insufficient ewes. Do you think its a good idea to allow a rodent to try and round up our lost sheep.

Sort of reminds me of the allegory expressed in that nursery rhyme we used to sing when we were kids. :D

Little boy blue come blow on your horn,
The sheep r' in the meadow & cows in the corn.
Where's the little boy (Ratty) who looks after the sheep.
He's under the haystack with little Bo Peep (perhaps even our patron Saint).

Can he be trusted with the virtue of such lovely ladies??? :eek: I haven't yet had the chance to fit the jungle greens.

I would have thought that it would have been better if a pillar of St Sara's society, viz you or me had the responsibility. At least we wouldn't brag about it.

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

I know now why the rams fret when there's insufficient ewes. Do you think its a good idea to allow a rodent to try and round up our lost sheep.

Sort of reminds me of the allegory expressed in that nursery rhyme we used to sing when we were kids. :D

Can he be trusted with the virtue of such lovely ladies??? :eek: I haven't yet had the chance to fit the jungle greens.

I would have thought that it would have been better if a pillar of St Sara's society, viz you or me had the responsibility. At least we wouldn't brag about it.

Kind regards,

Brag ...maybe not brag but a souveigner photo or two would seem to be in reasonable taste.
You may be right ,my wif e is going to dress as Bo Peep at halloween and you know I never did trust those "three blind mice" I believe they were faking to claim disability and collect. Probably sued the farmers wife too.
At least with the Bad Wolf you know where you stand after all can you imagine those pigs getting approval from the planning commision on those house designs. Never happen!
I actually always had this thing for Red Riding Hood, I think it is the way she dresses.
She can leave the hood on ...but just the hood. Yes Red is hot.
Now Goldie Locks, that was one loose chick.She was in everybodies bed and their sex didn't matter, if you know what I mean.

Sorry,back to your question. Ratty? Of course he can't be trusted!

jhuskey said:
Brag ...maybe not brag but a souveigner photo or two would seem to be in reasonable taste.
You may be right ,my wif e is going to dress as Bo Peep at halloween and you know I never did trust those "three blind mice" I believe they were faking to claim disability and collect. Probably sued the farmers wife too.
At least with the Bad Wolf you know where you stand after all can you imagine those pigs getting approval from the planning commision on those house designs. Never happen!
I actually always had this thing for Red Riding Hood, I think it is the way she dresses.
She can leave the hood on ...but just the hood. Yes Red is hot.
Now Goldie Locks, that was one loose chick.She was in everybodies bed and their sex didn't matter, if you know what I mean.

Sorry,back to your question. Ratty? Of course he can't be trusted!

Huskey,

It is fortunate indeed that rats smell pretty badly and most woman are frightened of them. You don't suppose Sara's hubby is a farmer do you? If he is there may be two other interlopers we are not alert to. :eek:

I thought that a little red riding hood was a red condom for a number of years, and that they must have been made in Russia. :D

KInd regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

It is fortunate indeed that rats smell pretty badly and most woman are frightened of them. You don't suppose Sara's hubby is a farmer do you? If he is there may be two other interlopers we are not alert to. :eek:

I thought that a little red riding hood was a red condom for a number of years, and that they must have been made in Russia. :D

KInd regards,

It's possible it could be a condom. Never use the thing myself.
What do you think Red would look like in a Hooters Girl outfit?

jhuskey said:
It's possible it could be a condom. Never use the thing myself.
What do you think Red would look like in a Hooters Girl outfit?

Huskey,

Hooter's girls are generally not wearing too much, so I suppose red would be OK. :D

Kind regards,

James Bruce Gil said:
Huskey,

Kind regards,

Alas, no such luck at the moment. But, you know a mouse is a determined thing. A rat, even more so. So, off I scurry to find me some of that Patron Saint and her trusty side kick Peggy Sue.

Oh girls .... :D

Ratty said:
Alas, no such luck at the moment. But, you know a mouse is a determined thing. A rat, even more so. So, off I scurry to find me some of that Patron Saint and her trusty side kick Peggy Sue.

Oh girls .... :D

Uncle mouse,

Be on your best behaviour, Huskey and I are watching you. NONE OF THAT SMART-ARSED RAT & DRAINPIPE STUFF!

Remember no machine works properly with a couple of ball bearings missing. It will bring you to grinding halt now matter how well greased or waxed up you may be.

Kind regards,

Crank Girl / Kameron Alert. More fun and hijinks appearing over at Bike Cafe / Is this overtraining Thread...

EoinC said:
Crank Girl / Kameron Alert. More fun and hijinks appearing over at Bike Cafe / Is this overtraining Thread...

Just back from Tahiti.

So whats' going on over threre. I thought it had been exposed as a con job before I went away.

I am off to have a look.

Kind regards,

Bluto

EoinC said:

Just back from Tahiti.

So whats' going on over threre. I thought it had been exposed as a con job before I went away.

I am off to have a look.

Kind regards,

Bluto

Beer is not really good for you. Although many beer drinkers would like to think so. The junk that is added is not good at all. The colorings that are added are from insects. There are cancer causing agents in them. What more do you want to know? Maybe some craft beers or local micro brews. Take a look at what is in them before you sip. Cockroaches are not really tasty.