Too many bars

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2003 08:39:27 GMT, NM <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Just shows that you are easily satisfied, standing around in the cold rain waiting for possible
>>non appearing PT is enough on it's own to put me off, not to mention the stress levels when trying
>>to make it to an airport by check in time.
>

> Funny that, I found my journey times to Heathrow immeasurably more consistent by PT than flogging
> along the M4.

Funny that, I find that train journies are seldom as advertised, timetables are works of fiction and
car journies are consistently more reliable and cheaper. Each to their own, I'm pleased to hear that
you are so easily satisfied.

On Fri, 23 May 2003 12:25:17 +0100, Tony Raven did issue forth:

> Sheldon has come up with a solution to the age old argument between drops and flats.
>
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/surly-rohloff/

"People who don't know me too well sometimes wonder if I'm totally sane. My latest project, however,
should remove all doubt on this point!"

Yup, I'm glad you said it first, Sheldon.

Huw "Barking" Pritchard