Took the brothers out for a ride!

Luigi de Guzman

Guest
Took the brothers out for a ride this morning. We loaded the bikes onto
the carrier and drove to a trailhead--not that we're scared of the
streets, mind you, but I didn't feel like exposing babybro to a steep
downhill stretch of busy road at 30 mph.

We did an easy twelve-mile loop; many smiles. Here's an action shot:

http://ouij.livejournal.com/236344.html

That's babybro in the middle there, on the bike I surprised him with.
Middlebro's leading out on the old junker ten-speed that I rebuilt for him.

Hope your Saturday rides have made you smile as much as we have.

--
Luigi de Guzman
http://ouij.livejournal.com

Luigi de Guzman wrote:
> Took the brothers out for a ride this morning. We loaded the bikes
> onto the carrier and drove to a trailhead--not that we're scared of
> the streets, mind you, but I didn't feel like exposing babybro to a
> steep downhill stretch of busy road at 30 mph.
>
> We did an easy twelve-mile loop; many smiles. Here's an action shot:
>
> http://ouij.livejournal.com/236344.html
>
> That's babybro in the middle there, on the bike I surprised him with.
> Middlebro's leading out on the old junker ten-speed that I rebuilt
> for him.
>
> Hope your Saturday rides have made you smile as much as we have.

Now that's a GOOD troll! ;-)

Well done.

Luigi de Guzman wrote:

> We did an easy twelve-mile loop; many smiles. Here's an action shot:

Lovely trail - is that Virginia?

EFR
Ile de France

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:13:30 +0200, Artemisia wrote:

> Luigi de Guzman wrote:
>
>> We did an easy twelve-mile loop; many smiles. Here's an action shot:

> Lovely trail - is that Virginia?

Yup; Fairfax County; this is a segment of the Cross-County Trail. As a
cycling corridor, it's not great, but it's a nice place to go for an easy
ramble.

-Luigi

--
Luigi de Guzman