Tool cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just Zis Guy

I have been boarding my loft, an enormous space which will now be amazingly useful - a sort of star
sky hutch. Full of insulation, very much the Rockwool files.

While doing the work I found that my Magnum screwdrivers needed cleaning. I ran through the Cannon
of available cleaners and came upon the perfect solution: surgical spirit turned out to do the job
perfectly.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote

> I have been boarding my loft, an enormous space which will now be amazingly useful - a sort of
> star sky hutch. Full of insulation, very much the Rockwool files.
>
> While doing the work I found that my Magnum screwdrivers needed cleaning. I ran through the Cannon
> of available cleaners and came upon the perfect solution: surgical spirit turned out to do the job
> perfectly.

That's a coincidence, I've been boarding my loft but I did it on a Shoestring so I expect I'll still
get a Touch of Frost coming through when it's really cold.

(Anyone remember Shoestring?)

"Andy P" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> That's a coincidence, I've been boarding my loft but I did it on a Shoestring so I expect I'll
> still get a Touch of Frost coming through when it's really cold.

You could always napalm it - get the old petrol jelly out. That's always the problem with DIY jobs,
though - the Bill is always bigger than you thought.

Yes, I remember Shoestring - he's pretending to be a policeman now, but I clocked him
straight away :)

--
Guy
===

WARNING: may contain traces of irony. Contents may settle after posting.
http://www.chapmancentral.com

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote

> You could always napalm it - get the old petrol jelly out. That's always the problem with DIY
> jobs, though - the Bill is always bigger than you thought.

Yes, I'm no good at DIY, I think I should have got the Professionals in to start with.

>While doing the work I found that my Magnum screwdrivers needed cleaning. I ran through the Cannon
>of available cleaners and came upon the perfect solution: surgical spirit turned out to do the job
>perfectly.

>Guy

Jeez, and I put that stuff on my nether regions when I return from along ride!

--
Mark (MSA)

Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

Status
Not open for further replies.