Top 10 Domestic teams in 2004?

"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >???.. you guys blow!... no way are you better than snow valley...
how old are
> >you guys?... hang it up wadell... you guys sit in all day and make
it in the
> >top ten in the sprint by sucking wheel... none of you are even
sprinters so
> >why not attack and try to win rather than grind away trying to "get a
place" and
> >break even on all your trips... i have never seen any of you throw
down in a
> >big race... you follow follow follow and in a real hard race you
arent
> >anywhere to be seen... get out of here with that "we are the best ****"...
>
> You just confirmed to me what people have said about you for years. I really enjoy it when people
> who don't know squat scream to the
high heavens.
> You really must pay more attention in the races.

Now you see there Jason? That's why you don't get your due. No sense of humor. I looked all over at
San Francisco and didn't see a single Mathis Bros jersey........ And I had been planning on giving
you your due.

oh my god!.. i'm gettin' killed here... can't a guy mouth off anymore?... i thought that thats what
we did on RBR!...

you spelled my name wrong.. it's erik with a "k"... say anything you like with those people you talk
to that say bad things about me... as long as you all spell my name right so people will for sure
know it is me!... i will assume that you can pronounce "erik saunders" correctly.. thats the next
thing after spelling my name right...

calm down dude... you guys just arent that good- detatch your ego... go to the bank and look at your
balance slip... be happy and stop caring if you are recognized for your cycling accomplishments...
if its all that important turn pro and quit your job, if not just forget it...

even if you have an audi like jones you arent one tenth as funny as mike jones
is...thats all anybody cares about around here anyway... i bet that i am funnier than you too, i
have read your diaries... but i will give it to you in one area- you are only marginally suckier
than me but you probably blow my bank balance AWAY... i drive an 88 civic wagon with a huge dent
in both driver side doors, i bet you have me beat there too... but i own my home, maybe i regain
some... so, i bet that you are pretty high up on the GC for the job/bank balance/status
symbol/race results... and so are your teammates i bet, so i guess in that way you guys are first
or second maybe... but dont confuse that with pure race results... this whole thing makes me
wonder where you are in the taking myself too seriously rankings... or the blow my own horn and
get slammed (what the hell did you expect on RBR!?) rankings... or even the **** size anxiety
rankings...

i am only entertaining myself and my freinds, maybe a few passers by, all at your expense wadell...
i know it makes me a jerk, but hey- i am havin' a good laugh out of it.. jones would have turned
this around into so many good jokes by now that half the internet would be on the floor... you just
arent that funny like him...

>Subject: Re: Top 10 Domestic teams in 2004? From: [email protected] (erik saunders) Date: 11/25/03
>8:51 PM Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>oh my god!.. i'm gettin' killed here... can't a guy mouth off anymore?... i thought that thats what
>we did on RBR!...
>
>you spelled my name wrong.. it's erik with a "k"... say anything you like with those people you
>talk to that say bad things about me... as long as you all spell my name right so people will for
>sure know it is me!... i will assume that you can pronounce "erik saunders" correctly.. thats the
>next thing after spelling my name right...
>
>calm down dude... you guys just arent that good- detatch your ego... go to the bank and look at
>your balance slip... be happy and stop caring if you are recognized for your cycling
>accomplishments... if its all that important turn pro and quit your job, if not just forget it...
>
>even if you have an audi like jones you arent one tenth as funny as mike jones
>is...thats all anybody cares about around here anyway... i bet that i am funnier than you too, i
> have read your diaries... but i will give it to you in one area- you are only marginally suckier
> than me but you probably blow my bank balance AWAY... i drive an 88 civic wagon with a huge dent
> in both driver side doors, i bet you have me beat there too... but i own my home, maybe i regain
> some... so, i bet that you are pretty high up on the GC for the job/bank balance/status
> symbol/race results... and so are your teammates i bet, so i guess in that way you guys are
> first or second maybe... but dont confuse that with pure race results... this whole thing makes
> me wonder where you are in the taking myself too seriously rankings... or the blow my own horn
> and get slammed (what the hell did you expect on RBR!?) rankings... or even the **** size
> anxiety rankings...
>
>i am only entertaining myself and my freinds, maybe a few passers by, all at your expense wadell...
>i know it makes me a jerk, but hey- i am havin' a good laugh out of it.. jones would have turned
>this around into so many good jokes by now that half the internet would be on the floor... you just
>arent that funny like him...

EriC,

Why are you trying to compare me to Mike Jones and how funny my posts are? This came out of
left field.

Did you ever stop to wonder that I am rattling your cage as well?

I never 'turned' pro because I have a nice standard of living that I like. Becoming a US D3 pro does
not satisfy my needs. There may be a time that being a pro and still working will come about, but
until that time I will continue to languish in the wheels of great pros such as yourself.

You are the one who is bashing me, I only wanted the team to be recognized for what it is, one of if
not the best amateur team in the country. We got no mention whatsoever from anyone in those
pre-season "polls" and I was wondering why.

thanks for playing, jason

no.. i am not bashing you dude... i am trash talking you!.. its not the same...

dont you know that you have stumbled into a dog and pony show?... your chain

Quite the bummer. Saw them race at the SF whatchamacallit Classic.

Obstrep wrote:
> no west virginia in '04.
>

>> 1) Helthnet
>> 2) USPS
>> 3) Colivita Bolla
>> 4) Ofoto
>> 5) Navigators
>> 6) Jelly Belly
>> 7) sierra nevada
>> 8) Jittery Joes (posibley #2,3 if they get Nathen O'neal)
>> 9) 5280/Subaru
>>10)West Virgina
>>11)Wheelworks
>>12)Broadmark
>

>Subject: Re: Top 10 Domestic teams in 2004? From: [email protected] (erik saunders) Date: 11/25/03
>10:35 PM Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>no.. i am not bashing you dude... i am trash talking you!.. its not the same...
>
>dont you know that you have stumbled into a dog and pony show?... your chain

You my friend are the one with the bit in the mouth.

Obviously you know nothing about me and how long I have been on rbr. I know exactly how to play
fools like yourself for my own enjoyment.

thanks, jason

[email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Re: Top 10 Domestic teams in 2004? From: [email protected] (erik saunders) Date: 11/25/03
> >10:35 PM Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >no.. i am not bashing you dude... i am trash talking you!.. its not the same...
> >
> >dont you know that you have stumbled into a dog and pony show?... your chain

> You my friend are the one with the bit in the mouth.
>
> Obviously you know nothing about me and how long I have been on rbr. I know exactly how to play
> fools like yourself for my own enjoyment.
>
> thanks, jason

Man...

I don't know Jason, and I don't know Erik, so I'm impartial here, but Erik my friend you sound like
you have a severe case of sour grapes, and not to mention you come across as an asshole. In the time
I've spent reading and lurking and posting on RBR, I'd say you most definitely take the cake. Jason,
from all of the posts that I've read of his, and what other people (aside from yourself of course)
have said about him has been nothing but good things. As someone once said, "It ain't bragging if
you can do it". And Mathis Brothers seems to be able to do it at the events they are able to go to.
So chin up little camper, someday you may be as good as Jason and the rest of his team.

Tom

On 26 Nov 2003 19:14:48 GMT, erik saunders wrote:
> hey...

Enough with the ellipses already! Man, you are the master of implication. What do we need to ponder
after you only said hey?

Still, you are a master of something. I am only a master of sorts.

You're both staring to sound like a couple of frigging junior high sissies. Cut it out.

And it's a stupid arguement anyway as Mathis Bros. isn't even a team. A guy and a half doesn't
constitute a team.

[email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Re: Top 10 Domestic teams in 2004? From: [email protected] (erik saunders) Date: 11/25/03
> >10:35 PM Central Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
> >
> >no.. i am not bashing you dude... i am trash talking you!.. its not the same...
> >
> >dont you know that you have stumbled into a dog and pony show?... your chain

> You my friend are the one with the bit in the mouth.
>
> Obviously you know nothing about me and how long I have been on rbr. I know exactly how to play
> fools like yourself for my own enjoyment.
>
> thanks, jason

"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Top 10 Domestic teams in 2004? From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected] Date:
> >11/25/03 8:31 PM Central Standard Time Message-id:
> ><[email protected]>
> >
> >"Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
none

> >> You just confirmed to me what people have said about you for
years.
> >> I really enjoy it when people who don't know squat scream to the high heavens.You really must
> >> pay more attention in the races.
> >
> >Now you see there Jason? That's why you don't get your due. No
sense
> >of humor. I looked all over at San Francisco and didn't see a
single
> >Mathis Bros jersey........ And I had been planning on giving you
your
> >due.
>
> Kunich, news flash, we are not a pro team.

And it cost you a free beer so who's the loser?

In article <[email protected]>, Ewoud Dronkert
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2003 19:14:48 GMT, erik saunders wrote:
> > hey...
>
> Enough with the ellipses already! Man, you are the master of implication. What do we need to
> ponder after you only said hey?

At least he knows that the ellipse has but three points.

> Still, you are a master of something. I am only a master of sorts.

If the guys in Metallica opened a pet store, would they call it "Master of Puppies"?

--
tanx, Howard

"Danger, you haven't seen the last of me!"
"No, but the first of you turns my stomach!"
Firesign Theatre

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

[email protected] (Bill Laudien) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> You're both staring to sound like a couple of frigging junior high sissies. Cut it out.

True.

> And it's a stupid arguement anyway as Mathis Bros. isn't even a team. A guy and a half doesn't
> constitute a team.

Oooh, that was low. Waddell does look stunted but he's prolly at least three-quarters. Seriously
though Jason, are you and Steve gonna get any teammates? Ones that can do something at least?

Howard Kveck wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Ewoud Dronkert
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>On 26 Nov 2003 19:14:48 GMT, erik saunders wrote:
>>
>>>hey...
>>
>>Enough with the ellipses already! Man, you are the master of implication. What do we need to
>>ponder after you only said hey?
>>

> At least he knows that the ellipse has but three points.

An ellipse has two points (foci). An ellipsis has three dots...

In article <1069906420.839861@ns>, Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>, Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> >>Enough with the ellipses already! Man, you are the master of implication. What do we need to
> >>ponder after you only said hey?
> >>

> > At least he knows that the ellipse has but three points.
>
> An ellipse has two points (foci). An ellipsis has three dots...

Oops. Joke's on me - I hate when I prank myself! I'd been drawing a bunch of ellipses at work on
the CAD, so I had 'ellipse' on my mind. But I wonder what you call those things we see in here on
occasion that have many, many dots (you probably know who I mean)? Ultra-ellipsis?

--

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> Still, you are a master of something. I am only a master of sorts.

You do bubble, merge and quick sort faster than a Cray on EPO ?

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> Still, you are a master of something. I am only a master of sorts.
>
> You do bubble, merge and quick sort faster than a Cray on EPO ?

Ha! Well I did spend an afternoon analyzing the randomness of different permutations until I found
http://penguin.ewu.edu/~trolfe/Unpublished/Shuffles/ that looked fairly identical to what I had up
to that point :(

Don't take my screen name ******.

RACER X

RacerX wrote:

> 1) Helthnet
> 2) USPS
> 3) Colivita Bolla
> 4) Ofoto
> 5) Navigators
> 6) Jelly Belly
> 7) sierra nevada
> 8) Jittery Joes (posibley #2,3 if they get Nathen O'neal)
> 9) 5280/Subaru
> 10)West Virgina
> 11)Wheelworks
> 12)Broadmark

> If the guys in Metallica opened a pet store, would they call it "Master of Puppies"?

If they opened a church for sockpuppets, they'd be "Pastor of Muppets"... Erik's original post was
the funniest thing I've read in awhile... keeping in mind I don't read much. ... ... RB
> --

Originally posted by Obstrep
no west virginia in '04.

> 1) Helthnet
> 2) USPS
> 3) Colivita Bolla
> 4) Ofoto
> 5) Navigators
> 6) Jelly Belly
> 7) sierra nevada
> 8) Jittery Joes (posibley #2,3 if they get Nathen O'neal)
> 9) 5280/Subaru
>10)West Virgina
>11)Wheelworks
>12)Broadmark

I don't expect anyone to know this yet, but there is going to be another very Amateur team this year. I don't know if they will be the best Amateur team or not (because of quite a few pros flowing back to Elite Teams), but they if that is not too big a factor, Long John Silvers is fielding a team made up of Spin City Cycling with a lot more depth than last year. Spin City was pretty tough last year, probably better than some of the weaker Pro Teams, but this year they will be a LOT STRONGER. Nearly all of them are young, and are well coached. Time will tell, but I believe they will be up there with the top Amateur Teams, possibly better, because of their depth.

All kidding aside, there is absolutely no doubt that Jason Waddell can sprint with the best of them. And yes, Erik, after watching you dropping the rest of the break away in South Carolina this year, you are a rear horse, not just the rear part as implied by others. You're both great riders, albeit quite different types.

Originally posted by Bob Thomas
[...]

Duh, my English and spelling were really bad. Erik was supposed to be a 'real' horse, not 'rear'. Anyway, what I meant to say was, be aware that there is another good Amateur team on the block, and don't go away mad if you happen to be on a good Amateur or weak Pro team and come in behind a few of their riders. Good luck, everybody. You're in the best sport in the World.