Top 20 posters of rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:56:08 GMT, "kilikini"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I've been lurking in this ng for a good 4 months or so and finally feel like I want to be a part of
>the group. Do you have room for one more person who isn't rude, but is just looking for good
>cooking tips?
>
>Kilikini

of course. but even if we wanted to kick you out, there's no way. and we've got plenty of rude
people here already, maybe you can take up some slack.

your pal, blake

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:11:23 -0600, Steve Wertz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:51:46 -0600, "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Not that these stats really mean anything because the numbers are skewed depending on what else
>>the person has going on. You'll see my number go up significantly after Christmas because I'm off
>>work the rest of the year and so far plans to go out of town are up in the air.
>
>Lovely. Can't wait.
>
>-sw (I haven't picked on her for a while, even in that other group)

tee-hee.

your pal, blake

Thanks, Blake! <g>

Kilikini

> >I've been lurking in this ng for a good 4 months or so and finally feel
like
> >I want to be a part of the group. Do you have room for one more person
who
> >isn't rude, but is just looking for good cooking tips?
> >
> >Kilikini
> >

> of course. but even if we wanted to kick you out, there's no way. and we've got plenty of rude
> people here already, maybe you can take up some slack.
>
> your pal, blake

the kitchen door is always open, however, sometimes it gets a little steamy.

You know you will have arrived when you **** someone off and Sheldon insults you. (Hey, Shelly, we
love you, it's just that you are a rite of passage '-P )

-Ginny

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:48:35 GMT, blake murphy <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:48:08 -0500, Nancy Young <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Becca wrote:
>>>
>>> http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Static/Default.asp?
>>>
>>> 1 [email protected] 2 [email protected] 3 [email protected] 4
>>> [email protected] 5 [email protected] 6 [email protected] 7 [email protected] 8
>>> [email protected] 9 [email protected] 10 Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> 11
>>> [email protected] 12 [email protected] 13 [email protected] 14
>>> [email protected] 15 [email protected] 16 [email protected] 17
>>> [email protected] 18 [email protected] 19 [email protected] 20 [email protected]
>>
>>I don't get it. At any rate, the only surprise to me was that Harry D made the list.
>>
>>nancy

Me too Nancy. I have been subdued recently. I have now erased a number of very irritating posters
out of "my" rfc world, and maybe I will come back; there's still a lot of nice folks that live here.

I am required to make Linguine Vongole today as it is the First Born's birthday and the birthday
person gets to pick their menu. When it's my turn I wanna Roast Reg of Ramb! :0)

I hope you and every one out there has had a Happy and Merry [install your Holiday Here].

Harry