Top Cycling News from the last couple of days

Derek

Guest
It is getting ridiculous...

Cyclists in Spain stop riding in protest
Armstrong threatened my life, claims LeMond
Spanish cyclists down bikes in doping protest
Ullrich promises rivals no quarter in Tour de France
Armstrong denies latest allegation of doping
Armstrong dismisses drugs claim as absurd
Armstrong blasts latest doping claims in French media
Armstrong admitted to taking EPO - paper
Prosecutor seeks prison terms of up to four years in French doping trial
AP Interview: French sports minister asks Spain to release names of athletes
implicated in doping investigation

Derek wrote:
> It is getting ridiculous...

On the upside, the Tour starts soon....

Which part is ridiculous? The news reports or just the fact that doping
is in the news so much? This is part of what bothered me when I posted
a while back after the Spanish doping ring bust. The fact that (I know
I'm a sucker, and idiot, a sap, whatever) it's impossible to watch the
sport currently without this being the talk. During the prologue of the
Dauphine half of the banter seemed to be about who's been reinstated,
who's out, who might get DQ'ed before the Tour, etc. It was hard to
watch. I know that makes me a moron, *insert other things I was
called*, whatever. It's just hard to watch/follow when that's all the
news.

Preston