Top of the line wheels and hubs BLOWOUT over 50% off

fujimo

New Member
Dec 15, 2002
:eek: Top of the line wheels and hubs BLOWOUT over 50% off :eek:

They are already listed so check them out

Cane Creek Aros SL carbon wheels (50% off):

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42104370.html

Carbon Clincher Rims $149 (75% off):

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42105240.html

Bontrager Race X Lights $339 (60% off)

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42104053.html

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42103917.html

Reynolds Ouzo Pro Fork new, only $189 (50% off):

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/bik/42104832.html

And have an abundance of hubs at 50%+ off(and quite a bit of spokes), White Ind, Campy, ultegra, ritchey 105 etc, just ask, I might have it

fujimo <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> And have an abundance of hubs at 50%+ off(and quite a bit of spokes),
> White Ind, Campy, ultegra, ritchey 105 etc, just ask, I might have it

Hey, do you have any Record hubs, or wheelsets built around Record
hubs? I tried to send you an email, but it bounced.... Thanks! --Jay

swann--at--austin.rr.com

looking for 291/292/293 mm 14 ga spokes. what have you got?

sswilson...at...dprassociates.net

thanks

steve