Top Ten Landis Excuses - Letterman

Hell and High Water

Guest
10. "High altitude in the Alps made daddy dizzy"

9. "Who can resist Balco's delicious 'spicy chipotle' flavor

8. "I was trying to impress Sheryl Crow"

7. "Uh...global warming?"

6. "The world hates Americans already, so does this really matter?"

5. "French bastards must have dosed my quiche"

4. "Wanted to give 'New York Post' excuse to run hilarious 'Fink Floyd'
headline"

3. "Hulk no need excuse"

2. "Frankly, I'd rather be a disgrace than a loser"

1. "Screw you - - I'm Floyd ***damn Landis"

"Philo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If blood doping could make anyone rip 7 minutes out of the entire
> field, we would certainly have seen it by now.

in other words, if not doped you can rip 7 min.,
but if doped you can't. that's what you're saying, right?
are you american by any chance?

mimoso wrote:
> "Philo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If blood doping could make anyone rip 7 minutes out of the entire
> > field, we would certainly have seen it by now.

> in other words, if not doped you can rip 7 min.,
> but if doped you can't. that's what you're saying, right?
> are you american by any chance?

way to put words in his and/or my mouth. thats just great. Lotta that
going around now that this place is full of the july posters who
decided to hang around.

Seems pretty clear to me that the point is no doping or lack thereof is
going to make you superior like that.

In fact, what we saw was that RACING YOUR BIKE can give you 7 minutes
in todays instinct free, overly cautious, boring as hell grand tour pro
bike racing with radios in every ear and TVs in every car.

THAT is the point.

Why dont you go rent some old cycling videos, you may learn something.

Philo wrote:
> If blood doping could make anyone rip 7 minutes out of the entire
> field, we would certainly have seen it by now.

Dude, what makes you think you haven't?